Cats are red / green colourblind. In this panel, Garfield sits on a green floor behind a pinkish-red wall...

Cats are red / green colourblind. In this panel, Garfield sits on a green floor behind a pinkish-red wall. A cat in this room would have a hard time differentiating the wall from the floor; add to that a cat's known spatial confusion and you have the makings of a cat rage room.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg
youtube.com/user/lazycat619
youtube.com/user/darthmauldog1125
shampoofantasy.com/
garfcom.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E
pawsinc.com/dingleball
youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU
youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8
youtube.com/watch?v=_TquraKmOPo\
youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA
garfieldcollectibles.com/products/daily-comic-strip-giclee?date=1978-07-27
youtube.com/watch?v=JTcyc-JwmOg
youtube.com/watch?v=s9K_3NP2MgE
youtube.com/watch?v=l7khMfti9NM
youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ6Iikel9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qmRDnGkskAA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpRLPe9s9Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's absolutely disgusting that the lasagnacat videos aren't getting more attention.

Your orange cat took your pipe wrench!

Those colors aren't the same shades though, and as far as that panel is concerned they have different designs. The cat could easily tell them apart.

Asked my cat and he said you are wrong retard shit

>that commentary on the emasculation of the 21st century male
>jon has his feet bound and is looking for his "pipe"
KINO
I
N
O

What?

wat

I see them spammed on here all the fucking time.

GARFIELD!

Anna from the Sexual Partners Result video sounds like Bat in the Barbell girl.
youtu.be/KgmoMO66uPg

How can a comic about a cat smoking a pipe mean any more than that?

watch the video

Looks like someone took your pipe

my panel looks different

Where are the 3 cheese pizzas?

You guys found the secrets right?

youtube.com/user/lazycat619
youtube.com/user/darthmauldog1125
shampoofantasy.com/
garfcom.biz/

This video is pure kinography, I won't hear otherwise.

>All the people in this thread that can't find their pipes

Disgusting, neo-tv is real

I don't get it though. Is it satirizing sex or something?

You can't spell FACT without CAT.

But I digress...

t. no pipe
you need to get back on track

b0rf

CECI N'EST PAS UNE PIPE

real men like tributes to jim david more than the sex survey results vid.

My cat told me i can if i want to

>you have the makings of a cat rage room

>It's absolutely disgusting that the lasagnacat videos aren't getting more attention.
if you think plebes (normies) could ever appreciate such patrician tier kino, well, you are wrong.

besides, if normies actually "got it" and enjoyed it, then that means, implicitly, that it's bad.

That panel is from the pipe strip's lesser-known sequel.

>jon arbuckle, 0

does this mean jon was in fact a sexually frustrated loser sharing a miserable life with his dumb cat all along?

this sure took a dark turn

yes he was sexually frustrated

he has lost his 'pipe', he is impotent.

>jon seizes his "pipe", his perceived source of fulfillment from the clutches of a materialistic and evil society, but decides to give it back

woah... was jon really enlightened this whole time?

this, the pipe strip has so many layers it would be impossible for any average intellect to understand.

It will go down in history appreciated by great minds, but forgotten by the majority.

No, he represents purity and abstaining from sinful acts, that's why when the imposture arbuckle says two he revels himself.

Notice that the pure arbuckle is inside the house, opening the door of judgement along with Garfield and Odie. The laugh track of the first original series plays after the sexual deviants have confessed their lust and pride, they have been accepted. But that laughter never comes after the false arbuckle revels himself as an imposture, he has been turned away from the the house of purity and then is sentenced to hell in the aftermath of the video.

Also note that the laugh track in the newer lasagna cat videos doesn't feature the mans whole-hearted laugh, they instead have coughs.
False John was with Garfield when he decided to restart the series, and every video leading up to sex survey has featured false john until he was banished by real John at the house of purity.

The cough in the laugh track shows the pestilence and sin that has taken over what was meant to be a joyous comic strip. I have no idea the implications. Like ouroboros the cycle must exist and false john was born again, but when will the new false john make another grab at real johns purity? Who knows, the constant struggle between light and dark will remain.

I THOUGHT I WAS A DOG

I THOUGHT I WAS THE DOG IN THE MIRROR

youtube.com/watch?v=6_NeqMAAsBk&t

this is the most enjoyable one for me

dat 2003 nostalgia

youtube.com/watch?v=x3NLa4ebX4E

Anyone know that website that shopped Garfield out of the comics so it was just really sad arbuckle

Will we ever see kino this magnificent anytime soon?

in 2026 maybe

This is easily the best.

Garfield Minus Garfield

these two are ace sweet

Scene by scene a complete reenactment

RAGE ROOM

Just what is this cat doing and how is it affecting his owner, John Arbuckle, psychologically?

I don't even know what's fucking real anymore.

pawsinc.com/dingleball

>you'll never be the head of a production company absolutely swimming in cash and have the ability to push the boundaries of meme making

What's the login?

>A cat in this room would have a hard time differentiating the wall from the floor;
Yeah, that's why they are always confused in the dark, right?

i'm getting this as a tattoo. i shit you not. unironically.

PIPED

Is this Boyhood of Garfield universe?

THAT WAS ODIE WASN'T IT

yes except this is actually good

Well, they obviously can't get distracted by the floor and walls having the same color when they can't see them.

Lasagna Cat Kino incoming.
youtube.com/watch?v=ySGtniX4QrU

when i'm going through out the day, i, like everyone else, have ups and downs. sometimes i'm completely at peace, but sometimes, something bothers me - i'm no longer quite so comfortable in my own skin. when this happens, since i discovered garfield kino, i've been coming back to the pipe comic. there is the comfortable, contented self; the natural state of being. but ah, i feel for my pipe; and i say to myself then, 'now where could my pipe be'. this is the moment that i realize i've 'fallen from grace'. 'now where could my pipe be'. i look at myself in this moment, i see myself in the mirror of my own mind. and i say, 'garfield!'... the cat has my pipe... and in that moment my eyes have opened, and my ego flees, my cares flee. oh. oh i say, the cat has my pipe. and i return once again, in the great turning, that eternal cycle, to the innocence of the garden; i read my paper, i cross my legs, i am at ease. eventually i will again feel a stirring inside of myself - i will put out my hand and feel for my pipe, and it will not be there, and i will think to myself... "now where could my pipe be?" and the cycle will repeat itself, as it always has and always will. but this is a lucidity, an awareness of the constant revolutions of thought and spirit, that i do not want to lose. i don't ever want to close my eyes again, to the nature of reality; i, jon arbuckle, and the accuser, shaitan, the devil, the cat, the enemy, who sits smoking my pipe. for these are the two forces at work in all things; the yin and yang which penetrate to the very bottom of reality. this is something i do not want to forget. and that is why i am going to get the image of garfield smoking that pipe on my wrist. so that i can always look down and be reminded; so that when i say to myself, 'now where could my pipe be?' i am reminded: the cat has my pipe.

garfield!

but these newer ones aren't kino. they don't riff off of the source comic as well as the previous ones did. they're well produced for sure but their creative bounds have been torn asunder. and for that, i cannot in good conscience call them kino

>post yfw "Where is my pipewrench?"

>im scared of change
probably a trump voter too. typical.

now where is my reaction folder?

dumb frogposter

>tfw Jon's Japanese pronunciation is pretty good
>tfw he might not be speaking them phonetically

good garfield post

This was my favourite video.

>that Japan flag

>tfw I realize Jon is the infinite solutions guy

can someone link the shampoo video?

youtube.com/watch?v=Y-ooCnZviZ8

Which one of you was it?

WHAT THE FUCK

This video previously contained a copyrighted audio track. Due to a claim by a copyright holder, the audio track has been muted.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TquraKmOPo\

ANGER

THOSE KIKES AT YOUTUBE CAN'T GET AWAY WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT. I COULD GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ISIS BLOWING UP OLD AS FUCK BUDDHIST BULLSHIT BUT THIS IS REAL ART AND I AM ANGRY AT THEIR DEFACING OF IT.

I wished to make Jon Arbuckle a "dank meme" for over 10 years now but never acted on it. Then a reddit showed this to me and I felt usurped by reddit. Are you saying that this content is not, in fact, reddit but rather dank?

dude think for your fucking self. who gives a fuck where it came from. it's either dank or it's not.

i feel your pain, there are no "dank or not" hotlines. at least we have a crescent fresh one

youtube.com/watch?v=S0gJZMx79pA

>jon seizes his "pipe", his perceived source of fulfillment from the clutches of a materialistic and evil society, but realizes his cat has licked it and decides to give it back

Think for oneself and determine where something originated by deciding where it originated for oneself? Determine fact for oneself?

I'm amazed that their awareness of aesthetics is so high that they even had the detail of Jon doing that exact smile that Japanese girls in bukkake videos do.

man you're dense. and probably morally and intellectually corrupt as well. it's not just that you're stupid, it's that you're bad, possibly evil, in any event, you're complete shit. and illiterate. you can't read properly. your post indicates that you are unable to correctly deciper the meaning of the printed english language.

i will break my post down into simpler terms so that a stupid person like you can understand.

1. it does not matter where content comes from.

2. it's either good or bad and you should decide this for yourself.

you should not have used the word 'originated' in your post. you had no fucking license to do so. you've proved you're a fucking fool. you'll say that, 'it's just a shitpost, it doesn't matter'. but it does matter. it shows that you're not intelligent. you're not smart. and you're a shitty person. your 'friends' aren't your friends. they will abandon you at a moments notice.

furthermore, 'determine fact for yourself' you say this after saying ' deciding where it originated for yourself' in the implication that rather than judging on evidence, you're making a statement which is untruthful, based on ulterior motives. the fact that you instantly imagine this proves the utter decrepitude of your soul. you are poison in the well of the human race.

you have failed to understand. you have failed to think correctly. you have failed to think for yourself. you have failed to be accurate. you have failed english 101. you are a failure. you are a cretin.

kill your fucking Self.

I think they probably watch a lot of JAV.

Seems like reddit gets pretty mad when they're found out. Same as always. You're lucky there are no downvotes on here.

Jon getting an applause from the guys at the end was a very authentic touch.

>using Adobe® AfterEffects™ like pro Jap production instead of Aegisub like an anime weeb

Kino

I mean, I watch enough JAV to realize how INCREDIBLY ACCURATE all the details were.

garfieldcollectibles.com/products/daily-comic-strip-giclee?date=1978-07-27
How big do you think the thing is?

Holy shit, we need Fatal Farms to do a sequel.

Oh man, it's not just 1 clip repeating, they reshot Jon/Odie/Garfield getting up from the chair for different lighting conditions. Their reactions are different, Jon doesn't do his little surprised jump later on, Garfield sounds increasingly tired

The detail...

Most of those joke ones were bad.

youtube.com/watch?v=JTcyc-JwmOg
wasn't me senpai

Perhaps that's the deeper tragic meaning. Now Jon's pipe has been taken by another, it can never be his again. It is tainted. Not just lost, but desecrated.

is this some kinda friday meme

Truly, the greatest tragedy of all.

I can't fucking believe this video exists.

>PUBLISHED ON MAY 22 2016

youtube.com/watch?v=s9K_3NP2MgE

fuck

it's crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=l7khMfti9NM
youtube.com/watch?v=jGQ6Iikel9Q
youtube.com/watch?v=qmRDnGkskAA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZPpRLPe9s9Q

>tfw you'll never have the makings of a cat rage room

The pipe is obviously a homage to René Magritte's famous surealist painting of a pipe. Since the goal of surealism was essentially that of revolution of any norm and commodity, I assume that Jon represents society and Garfield represents revolutionary art.
The fucking pipe does not exist, and Garfield is hitting Jon over the head with this fact and shocks his tiny burgeous world of commodity and control. Note that he is wearing a blue collared shirt and is consuming a newspaper; the conformist's media and the mouthpiece of those in power.
I'm a bit too tired to go into detail here, but it is brilliant actually.