Top 10 handsome countries

Le most cucked

Where is Turkey on that image?

Turkey is #11

USA

most of them look spanish/portuguese/italian and that's the type women like the most. after blacks, of course

no most women like anglo men

When they look like pic related.

you have no idea how many Italian/Spanish/Mexican/Brazilian girls have fallen in love with me on interpals

brits are so yummy

>interpals
you korean or something

Canada

>Brazilian

LOL, it's because of your nationality, not looks. Every Brazilian knows UK is ultra rich. Even i would marry a fat Bong if it meant living in the UK.

Canada.

Is this a thread about pale,black haired, blue eyed and square jawed men?
Reporting in

brown haired works too

Canada

Blonde Canadians are also acceptable

Canada!

Dark hair + blue eyes + slight med hairy = godlike
Not muh racial purity aryan scandinavian cuck. every woman knows that

Quebec

Wait I meant that I was one not that I'm a homo that wants to collect or post pictures of one
I just wanted to circlejerk with equally blessed individuals and now I feel like a faggot thanks Sup Forums

Post niggers
France is there olny one

Oh boy here comes the racially insecure "mediterranean man" from a country that's 10% bantu in genetics and that has no coast in the mediterranean sea whatsoever

pra vocĂȘ

lol

>equally blessed individuals

I know a guy whose father is a fat gypsy and his mom is German(her parents are from Germany) and he has this look(looks exactly like this guy ). So not really blessed, this look usually happens when a fair Europeans mixes with some brown person like Arab, Mediterranean or native.

South Africa

Butthurt. You know it's true. Every woman loves the Euro Med type. And I don't even fit the profile - I'm a nerd who can't grow a beard. The effeminate blond-haired guy never gets the goddess, it's always the masculine dark-haired guy. Stay in denial

Well my dad's family is from the north of Spain and my mom's from Sicily so you may be on to something.
No such thing as an "Euro med type"

Mediterranean women go crazy for pale anglos kek

Norway

Because they seem exotic and look like an ATM machine to them. Long term, they come back. Don't get me started on how much northern blondes love Meds - even those who looks almost like Arabs.

Mexico

He's Jonathan Valdez from Monterrey

Denmark

MARICON

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*inhales*
AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

canada

Norway

Ya encontre al puto

Yes, I'm gay

WHY ARE THEY CROSS-EYED???