/cfg/ - Clinton Foundation General: Awoovement Edition

>TLDR info here.
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
>First FBI thread
archive.is/JEXOo
>Second FBI thread
archive.is/pgLpf

Information on David Brock and American Bridge 21

What we know so far:

George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, which goes through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Heavy amounts of money laundering, coming from a massive amount of donors.
This is George Soros' investment arm linked to it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tavistock_Institute

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved...
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey Epstein on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/jeffrey-epsteins-little-black-book-redacted.pdf
-----------------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-epstein-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=0V7aUT13qtM

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml
sli.mg/a/eCw35r
sli.mg/a/lNCRpN
sli.mg/a/IDMDH3
sli.mg/a/0tI6mz
i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
sli.mg/a/O7c478
pastebin.com/JiLKXbxE
ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218463.pdf
nypost.com/2014/09/07/state-senate-candidate-liu-in-fund-raising-high-jinks/
theepochtimes.com/n3/1288008-clinton-foundations-china-donor-has-history-of-influencing-us-policy-on-china/
twittermoneybot.com/
sli.mg/a/CApo0L
fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/yucaipa-cos-history/
sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q
iwpr.net/global-voices/kazak-women-sold-sex-slaves
reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation
web.archive.org/web/20160429193959/http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/29/is-the-clinton-foundation-just-an-international-money-laundering-scheme/
pastebin.com/KViWn0yu
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/hillarys-problem-with-women/
webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5KnrL-_SRoYJ:www.stonecoldtruth.com/#!Hillary’s-Problem-With-Women/cjds/5682d5550cf20a60e3adaa42 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

To discover their network we first need to map it, it's easier and more intuitive to split it in three maps, one for personal connections, one for corporate connections and one with both. After that get as much info as possible on each and every node and connection.

Use for every person a common formatting style (see bottom of my post) before you paste it on pastebin, keep a master pastebin and some back ups of all the persons and their individual pastebins and back ups (we need to make sure they wont be able to delete our research).

So the tasks are simply
1. Create list of all possible known, unknown and speculated hillary and bill connections.
2. Find as much info as possible on each of these persons (don't shy away from turning in FOIA requests and digging through non public/online databases and records), think outside the usual box of flight records, contact and work history → look at vacations, social media, papparazzi, global events.
3. Flag anything suspicious, don't discard information because it is boring → simply add it to the file.
4. Map it in a fashion that's easier for humans to find patterns and format it in a database so that our beloved code monkeys can unleash some algorithms to find connections.
5. Once we know when and where their network is active we can try to find connections between their movements and things happening such as financial market stuff, missing persons in locations, terror attacks and other happenings.

Persons of interest

- Clintons
- Bill
- Hillary
- Chelsea
- Aides
- Huma
- Mills
- Blumenthal
- Others
- Friends
- Business connections
- Foreign connections
- Criminal connections
- Hollywood connections (check especially for those with abuse allegations against them, maybe important)
- Donors
- Epstein
- Waltons
- Burkle
- Soros
- Others

Corporations of interest

- Clinton foundation
- Tavistock
- Democratic alliance
- And others

First for FOCUSING ON THE CF

Critical links:

CF Donor List:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12fy6k1JZwJTpG5lY3-ODON0vH0KYpMaIUP4sn9JK4yc/pubhtml

CF Highest paid contractor list:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ZB5_w57IZshlx4gFehl5kwEVc-IsayRtUjiPOHLizTY/pubhtml

HRC Paid Speaking engagements:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1l0SrM4JNsQ5CLtX04rUul8U_ZLicOMEsAhFlwqdoBVY/pubhtml

HRC Private Jet Travel:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/13-TMQM6lPCRpgQbb_SqtxQGyxgzwjVAB_plxJEh_MN0/pubhtml

I'm a photoshop fag and need some quote or fact and source for this image
(this message is unique)

Hillary will fall
CF will be revealed for what it really is

OLD THREADS FOR REFERENCE

Great general advice for propoganda workers

Make her hair whiter, make her look old.

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
---------------------------
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling
---------------------
You can find a very good guide here i.sli.mg/MRmGUs.png
You can find further examples of shilling in the parent album.
sli.mg/a/O7c478

Lets brain storm a meme for this info
pastebin.com/JiLKXbxE

ncjrs.gov/pdffiles1/nij/218463.pdf

nypost.com/2014/09/07/state-senate-candidate-liu-in-fund-raising-high-jinks/

theepochtimes.com/n3/1288008-clinton-foundations-china-donor-has-history-of-influencing-us-policy-on-china/

wonder who got it

Miscegenation Shilling
----------------------
These posters often create bait threads in which they create a single op with the sole topic being about some form of miscegenation. These could be shock images of Black men with White women, or other types of threads where it is a picture of a non-white Woman with the OP asking if that woman is hot.

sli.mg/a/eCw35r

Trump General Shilling
-----------------------
Generally, the main Trump general shills are those who try to D&C the common posters in the thread. They tend to attack NAZI posters for being 1488ers, and AWOO/Anime posters for being r9k weebs. These types of posts serve no real purpose. Sometimes they are purely defeatists.

sli.mg/a/lNCRpN

General Leftist Baitposting/Sliding
These are low-effort non-miscegenation posts that generally involve some image macro and a very low-effort comment. Examples include "Really makes you think..","pol BTFO","pol will defend this", "conservashits (With Occupy Democrats Image)". Sometimes these threads have no purpose but to slide more useful threads.

sli.mg/a/IDMDH3

Dedicated Shilling
These are posters who constantly everyday on the clock post about a specific topic that goes contrary to most of pol. In the album linked you will see a very dedicated Canadian leafposter that for 3-4 months would argue how Obama did such a great job creating 14 million jobs. Any actual good arguments against Obama's capability as a president he would ignore, however, he would destroy posters who were not good at debating. The best way to defeat these guys is simply to ridicule them with memes, because you will never convince them they are wrong. They are very likely paid shills.

sli.mg/a/0tI6mz

The Art of Shilling

meme part 4. should i keep going? great way to spend 4th of july

Add Blumenthal to that list, he was involved with some emails between Joe Wilson and Clinton, the vital Africa connection.

Literal cancer

Yes, I'm saving all of them.

user who made the call!

Tell us what you know!

>/cfg/ General Guide
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, editing Wikipedia, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Record your call
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so the don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → # → # → # → # for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results
>Self explanatory. Just remember to try and get real hard evidence that we can spread and repackage for normie consumption.

Keep the Pastas Up for newfags

Here's the most recent version of the /cfg/ ammo crate. I'm in need of some good sources so if any anons want to help out that would be appreciated.

Remember to keep it non Trump related.

sli.mg/a/CApo0L

Blumenthal is already on the list friendo, no need to worry about that

reporting each of this threads for generalfaggotry and spam.

Go back to Sup Forums

Go all the way.

No no no!

She already looks old, but trying to cover it up, which is far worse than just looking old. And she already has skanky old woman hair, which she spends hundreds on each week to try to look like someone less than a century old. It makes her all the more pathetic.

What you have there is right on!

>Remember to keep it non-trump related

This is important.

Berniefags have to see it and like it too.

>sli.mg/a/CApo0L

ADD THIS TO THE OP

Just a friendly reminder that Ron Burkle supplied Bill Clinton with the use of his Boeing 757 nicknamed "Air Fuck One" to fly to Kazakhstan to plan and arrange the Uranium deal with Giustra.

The jet is known to be used to shuttle young Hollywood debutants with rich men.

Air Fuck One was used by Clinton countless times in the 2000's while Bill was a "Investment Advisor" to Ron's company The Yucaipa Companies, LLC.

The two had a "falling out", just before Hillary's 2008 bid to the Presidential election. Causing the Clinton's to leave an estimated $20, 000, 000 on the table with Ron Burkle.

Ron Burkle also has ties to the Elite pimp, and debutant supplier David Reich.

Ron Burkle is also a known Business partner with Berkshire Hathaway. As well as having George Soros as his main financier since the 1990's.

fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/yucaipa-cos-history/

Are we prepared enough to go in right and start subverting them?

Shill alert
KEEP DIGGING
The internet is too big for them to cover all of their tracks

keep up the great job

get the official fonts here

Two fonts:

-SharpUnity Extra Bold
-SharpUnity Semi Bold

The download link is sendspace.com/filegroup/xF1qXYv/Nwm1o6HaBaVg6Q

put a colorful rectangle and place the font on top of it

Should anything happen to 4/pol/ there is a thread on hate/pol/.

Stay away from irc or any kind of chat service. Stay user.

Thank you for correcting me on that.

Nice dubs.

Anons making calls in the future:
RECORD THAT SHIT YOU FUCKING FAGGOTS.

Shut it down, see what happens

Wrong. No one is looking at that image for more than 10 seconds and those thoughts are not coming to mind.

>sunspots
>wrinkles

Those reveal her age. The hair is akin to DJT and Milo Y. It needs way less contrast. Change to white.

NCO's say not to respond to shills buddy bud

Will do

FBIbro's postings as a reference for the newfags who didn't bother to look at the archive

>Kazakhstan political deals
Has there been any scandals with government officials of Kazakhstan being caught with underages/general prostitutes? Maybe within a close time window to AF1 making a landing?

Giustra should be on the list. He made the uranium deals.

Ok, whoops. Haven't been on these threads all day
Nice dubs

aight homie

And runs the Canadian Branch of the Clinton Foundation. It's called the Clinton-Giustra Partnership or something similar.

4/pol/ has a greater reach than eight/pol/, both generals should say up but focus on different objectives.

Whichever those objectives should be I don't know.

I'll add it. It will be my default second-post from now on.

>Kazakhstan

Holy fuck

iwpr.net/global-voices/kazak-women-sold-sex-slaves

Americanons

Is there a government agency that might have useful records on the Clinton Foundation?

Is it possible to start a FOIA request for those documents?

Great one. But use the red and blue of her campaign for the text rectangles (I think it's excactly the Google Material light red and light blue).

Red's RGB I use: 244, 67, 54
Blue's RGB I use: 33, 150, 243

___

I also though we could do some very simple poster with simple numbers like:

1 Woman
1 Husband
1 Foundation

4 Soldiers dead in Benghazi
13 Women raped
20 Dictatorial regimes given arms deals
30,000 Classified emails leaked
452,185,000 Dollars laundered

CLINTON FOUNDATION

Or whatever the numbers are. Something like that is simple, has numbers and still not confusing, and can hit hard

Posting my OC from thread before

Something about the Keystone pipeline? How she essentially betrayed her party because she was paid off.

8 Sup Forums is more in depth and slower and 4 Sup Forums is more active and faster

Clinton has built up a crazy strong defense system in the public psyche.

Anything somewhat small like corruption, money laundering, bribery, does not cause the public to care very much because 'she was secretary of state lots of things happen'. But if we go for anything larger like the pedo ring then it triggers their conspiracy theory defense mechanism.

Not sure how we get past this.

The FEC has most of the controbutions given to Hillary.

OH LORDY
Does Kazakhstan have any sort of missing persons list? And if so, do any of those dates coincide with AF1 landing?

I'm starting to think we should branch off and form an OC Thread...

Seems as if 4/pol/ should focus on spreading the truth to the masses while 8/pol/ should focus on digging up and finding more truths for 4/pol/ to spread.

That's not to say there shouldn't be groups doing the opposite of what I recommended on both boards, but I feel as if this would be pretty effective

it will be dead, just do it here

Don't forget to post our subreddit. reddit.com/r/ClintonInvestigation

Nice! Thank you!

Irrefutable case source for selling out the USA to foreign interests of countries like China or Saudi Arabia. Libtards and SJW cannot defend this, if the case and source are truly good enough. I think arms deals really are a good one for bleeding heart liberals who care about muh opressed muslims and Africans.

The Clintons have defenses, yes, but the same can't be said for anyone else involved.
Build the case against everything shady with AF1, then when the time is ripe create the connections with AF1 and the Clintons.
Clintons make unethical deals => AF1 horror stories => Clintons connected with AF1
Let the public hysteria do the rest

Maybe take out the ":" or put it between the red and blue?

I need some good sources for this image. Preferable not Breitbart, Infowars or anything that can be swatted away as tabloid or wrong because of where the information comes from.

I'll add it to the next version of the album.

Something like this then?

There are plausible links to corruption in Africa with the Cheryl Mills and BlackIvy alongside Symbion power's dealings with the state department. We can start there because of the easy routes to info via google.

Then we start hitting the pedo rings once we get our foot in the door.

meme part five, changed the hashtag as this doesnt relate to the foundation. censored version for facebook/twitter/insta incoming

>Not sure how we get past this.

by shouting they're criminal nazis who need to be brought to justice

Double the information everywhere.
We needs to spread the memes

Article worth reading on laundering:

>web.archive.org/web/20160429193959/http://thefederalist.com/2015/04/29/is-the-clinton-foundation-just-an-international-money-laundering-scheme/

Considering where it is, I sincerely doubt that. Good on that American saving those two girls, though.

It says IBtimes and Florida.GOP in the bottom right.

I just need some text for this if anyone's willing to help me out and I'll finish it up and post the psd template as well

>Not sure how we get past this.
Rape testimonies.

Nothing gets the public more outraged then girls talking in depth about how Bil raped them.

Connect Hillary to that and you're golden.

r/ing application that made this graphic

maybe the hashtag shoulda been blacklivesmatter

Direct sources. Articles, videos etc. No one is going to scour through an entire site for information that counters their narrative.

Things are great. Sister sites working towards the same goal. Encouragement!

Eight/pol/ is slower which makes it a convenient archive and bunker. We are kicking a big hornet nest. 4/pol/acks need to be aware of the backup's location in case something happens. Also acknowledging this discourages any kind of attempt.

Don't get distracted. Keep digging!

What about Kazakhstan news articles? If anyone could do a search for articles about missing persons around landing dates, who knows what that might turn up.
The government may be corrupt and scrubbed, but private news articles might have info, if we can find any.

Good work guys. I'll be back later once I get done lifting weights.

Started working on a pastebin check it at
pastebin.com/KViWn0yu

If you add something to the pastebin -> update version number -> link to previous pastebin in current pastebin -> highlight using !!!exclamation marks!!! what has been updated iin regards to previous pastebin

we need a lot of anons whith nothing to do working on this, simply finding the connections is a massive undertaking, the significance of these can be handled by analyst anons/ journalists who have some more experience and skills to weigh the significance of each connection and event.

If possible include the pastebin in the next /cfg thread

If you still have the #BreaktheFoundation image I found a better link to the Stone article. The same article was posted on Breitbart. Maybe switch it out.

breitbart.com/big-government/2015/04/08/hillarys-problem-with-women/

It is also on google cache if you search it.

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:5KnrL-_SRoYJ:www.stonecoldtruth.com/#!Hillary’s-Problem-With-Women/cjds/5682d5550cf20a60e3adaa42 &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Agreed! We are all brothers-in-arms after all!

Godspeed you all!

>iwpr.net/global-voices/kazak-women-sold-sex-slaves
there it is. clinton was there w giustra in september 05. this article on exploited women was nov 05

That's the spirit, hit a new PR for me!

Thanks user I'm updating it now

Brilliant.

OH SHIT

As you can imagine, Kazakhstan is pretty primitive. with data being out there.

I think I found something good boys. Under Clinton's State Dept in 2011, counties that donated to the CF, got delas for weapons and military equipment
ibtimes.com/clinton-foundation-donors-got-weapons-deals-hillary-clintons-state-department-1934187

Yes.

Someone help this guy out with any texts to use, he has a great template. I can't help you now, working on new OC.

Deals**

here is the image with an updated link

bump for justice

Just what I needed. Thanks. Updating the ammo crate now.

"A 26-year-old prostitute told IWPR that lack of official action on the sexual abuse of women within the region is explained by the fact that many of the saunas where the crimes occur actually belong to leading city and regional officials."

Any idea who Giustra and Clinton met with while in Kazakhstan?

How's this?

Reminder.

If we prove she didn't release ALL work related emails a year ago, WE HAVE HER ON PERJURY.

Good shit. Saved and will spread.

Tweet the memes to Hillary's twitter especially the recent ones Her voters most likely visit it frequently. Include the hashtag as well.

fix the edge of the blue and your golden.

Excellent work!

I've come from the Trump Generals. What is the situation with the Clinton Foundation? I really want this to gain some traction