How rare is it for a nigger to actually be well behaved and educated...

How rare is it for a nigger to actually be well behaved and educated? From the countless niggers I have encountered in my life only one, has not had an brain like an animal. To be fair he was only 50% black. He is a teacher now, do you know any niggers that are somewhat normal?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw
youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg
youtube.com/watch?v=xvMZTMpipGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

About 1 in 4

I had two black firends who liked anime.

Jamaican and Haitian. The Jamaican was 6'7" and binge watches anime lowkey.

It must be higher, I would say 1/20 or something

Eh, more like 1 in 12

Only the ones with white genes are civilized.

Some are fine, usually the ones that are disinterested in being part of the nigger in-group. They are individuals, which in itself (being an individual) is an indicator of a higher intelligence to begin with.

The problem is that American dindus were bred specifically to act like apes.

I've heard that black people in the UK (pre EU immigration) were cool people.

In northern Sweden, I'd say about 50/50.
Despite common beliefs, they're actually fairly assimilated, at least up here.

If they're well behaved and educated, then they're not a nigger. Simple as that.

This
Black man =/= nigger

*Lower, you mean

95% of niggers are derange feral wild animals
4% are somewhat normal people
0.05% are intelligent upstanding individuals

So this means only 300,000 blacks in America can be classified as human psychologically the rest are feral wild animals. In Africa under 2000 blacks are human psychologically due to the vastly lower IQ.

depends on the school they go to. If they have rich parents then they will go to a school without niggers and stupid kids.

I have noticed it is pretty common if they are the only one in the room. It is when there is more than a couple in close proximity that shit changes.

I've met less niggers than "good, well-behaved, educated" black people.

If he is well behaved and educated he is not a nigger

I met a really based nigger named Jeff at Costco once. He was like 30 and use to be an alarm tech. He was fully aware of the Jews, women, race baiting etc although he still acted like one, he was the most noble savage I've encountered. We would often joke. He would call me a cracker and id tell him to buy me something with his EBT card

Depends on how many black people are around. if there's barely any, whiteness rubs off on them and they usually become at least civilised.

If there's a whole bunch of them, never relax.

even a well trained nigger will chimp out when in groups of niggers.

i know like 3 or 4
unpopular Sup Forums opinion here, i don't like them as much as hood niggaz. hood niggaz like fightan games on ps2, smoking weed and battle shonen anime. "le well behaved and le educated black man" likes obstructing traffic to protest for BLM. i know who i'd rather hang out with.

less than 1 in 100. their average iq iq in the high 60s, with a standard deviation of 14. meaning that the top 2% have an iq slightly below 100. less than 1/1000 has an iq of "slightly above average" which would be 110 (white average is 104.) average chinese iq is around 107. think about that. one in a thousand niggers is as smart as the AVERAGE chinese.

don't fall for the propaganda. they're feral and savage, naerly all of them. the ones in hollywood are one in a thousand, AND EVEN THEN half of them end up in prison for violent crimes and murder.

the ones that are well behaved are only afraid of being killed. as soon as those fears disappear, they start killing.

There are niggers in Finland? o_O

I met a nigger while workouting at the gym 2 years ago, he was 30+ years old from Chicago, pretty good and friendly, we spoke freely and had some laughs. Apart from that didn't meet anyone else with black skin.

Y'all mothafuckas is rayciss

>How rare is it for a nigger to actually be well behaved and educated?

I've met one in my lifetime, he was delivering a boat to my work from south africa.

Probably was decent because he wasn't a U.S. nigger.

African niggers make US niggers look civilized. All of the black crime in Europe is done by the african migrants not even the native euro hybrid niggers.

being civilized is not the same as shaking yourh and and having a laugh. htis is why white people are doomed, idiots like you

being civilized is the capacity to deal with conflict.

these junglebunnies are plenty used to shaking hands around their mud villages, but if someone says something wrong, he gets speared

friendliness=/=not killing someone who looks at you wrong

niggers here LOVE laughing and hooting and hollering. then they shoot up their neighbor over FRIED CHICKEN

The tail end of the bell curve is shallow.

There's about as many ''okay'' blacks as there are white geniuses.

Nigs are psychos they act nice to you to get you off guard they assault or rob you, thats why every nigger that starts walking to you has that same unnerving nonhuman smile on their face.

I noticed in my observations on niggers that they won't likely attack you if you are fit and ripped and just friendly with them. Olso you have to be tall and self-respectful, all offence coming towards you must be transformed to the ''joke'' or some similar shit. And don't let them mock you, do the same to them, but in a nice way, don't know how to explain lol.
If you practice martial arts or boxing, they will respect you even more and there will be almost no problems with them.

Why is it always the dumbest, least articulate, most myopic whites who feel superior to other races?

all the decent ones I knew were huge weaboos. Is anime the thing we have been looking for?

>you have to be capable of killing them before they behave
this is how you should have said it.

you must be capable of KILLING them before they behave. they're animals

10%

Stop posting that, you will make people think that all blacks are like that when the african negros are truely subhuman.

And like all the animals or should I say the predators they literally ''feel'' the weak man, they sense it and than attack. If you can defend yourself, they will feel it too by your gestures amd posture and will likely fuck off.

Have you often been attacked / treated in a rude manner by them?

Niggers are feral creatures if they get the impulse to attack you they will do it anyway and if one of them has a gun you are dying today.

I can have a gun too.

Since you are in Ukraine you will most likely encounter African niggers take a close look at the African range of that IQ graph to really understand the wild animals you are dealing with.

Some. They are a very, very small minority in my town at least (a town with about 70k people). I can live normal life for weeks, maybe months without encountering one. I lived in Helsinki for a year, and yes, the problem there is real, but even there they are an obvious minority and often somewhat well-behaved or at least indifferent towards Finns. There are some parts of eastern Helsinki which are said to be ghettoes but I never seen it myself.

if you've heard of white flight, basically whites pack up and rebuld entire cities every 30 years or so to defacto segregate themselves from niggers. most people who live in areas near nigs have been robbed. I've seen two people get shot to death by niggers in my life because of where I live.

they're never not rude. murder rates where I live are at the same level as in africa.

>I had two black firends who liked anime.
What does being a manchild have to do with this?

This
This moreso

are you white? what's it like in the bahamas?

Black people are very rare according to the Bell Curve meaning using them as way to push for negro acceptance is a futile effort since the feral beast portion of the blacks will always be dominant.

Filth Never trust ... as .. Apes ok

I have had nothing but good experiences with Ethiopians, but I can't say the same for other ones, especially Jamaicans who are living memes.

thats a brill proxy well done ..

really though how many jamaicans are there in slovenia?

I don't know what the ratio is. People say there's a "talented tenth" and I think that's true of all races to an extent but the other 90% with niggers is so much worse.

Niggers are like apes .. ok ..

youtube.com/watch?v=AfMbN_MzCpw

here's a good idea of how they act. they impose themselves into your personal space in a threatening manner, then say "hey buddy."

they take any disengagement or disinterest as you being rude, and use it as an excuse to attack you. they escalate it from making strong eye contact, to getting you to agree with a string of reasoning, to demanding money. if at any point you disagree, you're "racist," and then they attack you

it's pretty much the ONLY pattern of social interaction that they engage in, even among each other. everything is an escalation of a conflict between two peple who want to find an excuse to kill and rob each other

it sounds like an exaggeration, but this is a pretty human need. person x has food. you need food to not starve. you kill him for it unless he backs dow. now you'r the chief.

notice that EVERYTHING in their culture revolves around this. rap music. welfare arguments. democratic voting. police brutality. even the niggers coming out of harvard repeat this with bigger words (blm is from harvard.) agree with me or I will kill you.

50% black is not a nigger.

Well any london nigs

even with white genes

just chimpout and are loud all the fucking time and don't listen

t. quintessential British citizen

about 1 in 15 here in NYC

Well, I'm educated and behave well. But I'm lonely as fuck...

Those are american negros that are hyper aggressive psychopaths, african negros just giggle while they beat the shit out of you, look at youtube videos of Sudanese immigrants beating up white people for fun.

From all the niggers I personally met, they are easily more educated than the average Sup Forumstard.

Redpilled niggers are total bro-tier.

youtube.com/watch?v=0gHLfMXb0Yg

1/100.

Mind you, I live in the deep south and half the population here is black.
Their biggest problem is a lack of impulse control. There are many whites on the same mental level as them, but they are capable of being reserved and holding back for the few extra seconds it takes them to slowly think. The majority of blacks aren't capable of this.

Luckily, we are locking them up for small crimes very early, which prevents those with a low impulse control from breeding as fast as they normally would. In a few generations we might have most of our niggers be the same as the lower class whites.

I have seen a few blacks who were pretty well controlled, but they've been either ex-military or very well educated already

I'm not surprised. I'm sure they'd simply kill white people with no pretext if it was legal to do so. but in america they need a legal defense. saying "buddy, hey, man, you're so friendly. what great friends we are, haha! hey, I'm cold, give me your jacket!" in america is a legal defense. so they say it.

are you a banker or something? why the fuck would you live inthe bahamas?

My stepfather is black and he's a very intelligent and fun man, and a good friend is black as well and he's very smart. But yeah, lots of blacks are just dumb, for no reason other than absolute disrespect for the system.

I found one!
youtube.com/watch?v=xvMZTMpipGA

Almost none, I haven't encountered them here tho

1 in 10
Not all of the ones I know are dindus and completely retarded but still exhibit nigger behavior like tryna fuck yo bitch and selling drugs even though they're middleclass and not ghetto at all

African niggers have no morals they slaughter their own all the time like its another tuesday they really have no idea that killing people is a bad thing.

they're no better or worse than african niggers. they're the same species.

I ask again, wtf are you in the bahamas for? you trying to die?

Same here.
It's mostly the North Africans and Arabs that are terribly integrated.

Issue with blacks isn't individual its collective. They are such shit people as a collective including even the intelligent ones.

Yes, they're the ones that live scattered among upper middle class neighborhoods and want nothing to do with nigger culture

American nigs are sadistic, african nigs are animalistic, american nigs are hybrids of Europeans and African Niggers from 500 years ago.

Its well known that blacks have yellow fever

Wow...this sounds like me. Went to 95% black middle and high schools. Was an outcast that "talked white" because I detested the idiotic hood culture that you had to be a part of to be cool.

It is true that a concentrated black community will try to force it's members into assimilation using shame. If you don't act like them and have their values (be tough, hate intelligence, hate the government/police), then you're basically a traitor. Most blacks are part of a collectivist hivemind.

This is an actual insult I had hurled at me one day during high school:

>Kids bring PS2 to class and are playing Madden during lunch break.
>"Hey do you guys mind if I play next?"
>"Wha chu know bout Madden? Go play some Halo or somethin..."

If Thomas Sowell is a nigger then niggers have the potential to be great but squander it in much higher degree the anyone else.

This is just going off of my personal experiences, but...

>60% are neither well behaved nor educated

>30% are well-behaved, but not educated

>10% are both well-behaved and educated

Also a lot of you seem to be missing the demographic of blacks who are law abiding citizens who are just too stupid to be anything other than a minimum wage worker. What does Sup Forums think of the good yet stupid blacks?