Today my car ran out of fuel in the middle of a busy uphill street...

Today my car ran out of fuel in the middle of a busy uphill street. Suddenly in seconds five guys came to help me push my car uphill and constantly asked what was wrong with the car. Then I said it run out of fuel. Then a girl showed up asking about my car and answered the same, and she offered me a ride to a near gas station. We talked during the whole trip. She asked my name and other stuff. All of that in a country where 60k people get murdered in a year

Nice fanfiction, nerd.

if that happened here people would just honk and yell at you, no one gives a shit about each other in this part of the world that's why no one gets murdered.

lol

this only happened because was a woman, if it was a man you woudn't be here to create this shit thread
are you kidding?

lol (2)

Last time my father's car broke down on a highway, we got surrounded by a pack of thugs, i got beaten up, my father was left in coma and my mother and sister were raped in front of me.

What kind of idiot lets their car run out of fuel?

lol (3)

you would you didnt live in a country that basically blackmailed the whole world into getting cheap oil

a kuruminha poster

does the sight of kuruminha infuriates you?

>this is 100% real and it happened.png

kek

no i hate only your posts because you're one of the worst posters that always use kuruminha

lol how can you recognize a poster in an anonymous board?

i said you always use kuruminha and has this pattern of lying and inventing good things about Brazil to receive praise from gringos

I am honestly amused by your assertiveness. Tell me more about this kuruminha poster

You're not fooling anyone. I am a expert

lol expert at what?

Very hot.