I just woke up so i want to post this as soon as i can, i have seen future events in my dreams before (like earthquakes...

i just woke up so i want to post this as soon as i can, i have seen future events in my dreams before (like earthquakes, or even dumb shit like tv shows and shit like that) and i just dreamed that in the WC final Antoinette Griezman scores the winning goal for France in a counter attack against some meme team (Belgium i think)
i don't always get these right but i'm pretty confident about this one

Screencap this and post it next year. Where did aus finish

>chile
>gay

what should i do esepee?
i'm a poorfag so i can't just bet all my shit
should i just forget about all of this?

WE WORLD CHAMPS 100% SURE LA

i can only (somewhat) remember the wc final game, i was watching it with an uncle and he says something like "this is the goal" when the counter starts developing

>Griezmann
>scoring in finals

>Belgium
>final
LMAO

i once dreamed i had sex with a girl i really liked
sometimes dreams do not come true man

It's funny because I also just woke up and I also had a dream about the world cup final in which Griezman scored a goal.

Maybe we had a co-dream or something? Do you remember seeing a guy jerking off on the big screen?

Holy shit I was that guy

OMFG i actually had a dream like that. Grizzzman scored in final and said something to Lukaku like “sure thing ape” and he got red card. France won and Belgium lose. Plus i remember in newspappers that some mexican fan killed himself after they lose in 1knockout round vs Croatia.
>top dream desu

You can predict earthquakes? Sick, dude. Considering how rare those are in Chile, that's a nice skill. Oh wait...

Lel. Thas what I say everytime some fag appears on tv trying to guess when the next earthquake or volcano activity is going to happen.

>3 anonymous people had a dream about France winning the WC and Griezmann scoring on a cantonese child painting forum
Why even play the WC anymore, just give us the cup already

Same here when some puto tries to """predict""" the downfall of Argentina because economy or whatever. Fag, plz, we live in constant pain and misery. We don't need a fucking Nostradamus to know that we will fuck things up in the future.

how much should I bet senpai? I got your back

everything

>lelgium

LMAO

I had a dream that some English people (I could tell from their accents that they were English) had to evacuate their home because of a bomb.
The next day was 7/7

Where did Chile finish?

Do what
said, but if you're going to bet on it, bet a small meme amount so the loss won't be devastating if things don't go your way

Real simple shit/ World Cup final score. Billions, son! Do us proper!