Colony

Aliens are humans from the future lmao

redpill me on the show.is it any good? I'm considering watching just because of the LOST guy

I was thinking the same thing, I did watch the pilot, but it was so dull I already forgot what the show was about.

It is slightly above average

If humans looked like apes a couple million years ago then humans will look evolve into ayyliens in a couple million years

Trigger warning for republicans

Not necessarily. Evolutionary pressures aren't apparent for humans. There are so many of us always inbreeding regardless of traits. Basically everyone gets to reproduce these days, so we might very well just look like this for millions of years.

why are they still white?

it is survival of the shittest now

Idiocracy isn't deep, reddit.

she couldn't breathe in air

I think its more likely people will just start making cosmetic changes to themselves once genetic modification becomes readily and cheaply available. Instead of some tween getting a tattoo during their rebellious years, they get wings or crocodile scutes or rape tentacles.

People always say this shit, in a 1000 years humans will consider us apes.
But natural selection does not apply to modern humans, people will terrible genes are having kids and passing on their shitty genes.

I think humans are degrading, I myself have terrible genes and so does all of my family.
I have multiple mental and physical defects and so does my parents and grandparents.
We should have died out.

Yeah, just look at those apes 1000 years ago. They look NOTHING like us.

yes there will be a break point where population increase and devolution stops. after that humans will become glorious again

Humans won't naturally evolve into anything. It will all be unnatural changes brought about genetic modification and the merging of man and machine.

>Genetic modification post-birth
That seems unlikely. You'd have to somehow modify the DNA of all the person's cells. Now other kinds of modifications are definitely likely. Augmentation is the only logical next step coupled with genetic manipulation at the inception level.

The way I see it, sufficiently advanced technology makes anything possible, even post birth modification is only a matter of time. im really pinning my hopes on there being no limits on technology.

theoretically you can design a virus to change the dna of all cell
just like radiation there is a possibility that it would give you superpowers

A cell isn't the same as "all cells" though.

>Radiation
>Superpowers
Why are you confusing comic books with science?

Yes

Dr. Who already did it.

Bravo, bravo.

well if it is not instant your body will reject those parts might end up with MOF
probability is really really low but it is there

Power extreme!

So Interstellar.