DENMARK AAAAAAAAAAHHH

DENMARK AAAAAAAAAAHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/16/world-cup-finals-create-your-own-draw-for-russia-2018-interactive
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This is a great scenario though, we defeat Brazil and Belgium while Denmark goes
>exterminators of Egypt

Why doesn’t FIFA just take the 32 best teams? Why is #63 Saudi Arabia allowed to compete with everyone else? Won’t they just get buttraped?

It's World Cup, not not CONMEBOL vs. UEFA Cup.

If they’re the best teams in the world fuck the rest of the world, the rest of the work should git good

>Denmark is pot 3 with all the shit Nations
>Peru and Switzerland pot 2
>Pooland who we raped 4-0 are pot 1

It took you too long to git gud.
In the end our points > your points.

BTW it was a fluke

You're right where you belong
I can agree that Poland is too high however, they are a pot 2 team

Also DEN-POL was probably our worst match in the last 4 years. Next time it's going to look more like the Warsaw game but it could go either way as Denmark is looking pretty good right now.

fifa's ranking system by itself is already a convoluted mess, it's not that simple. poland, for instance, managed to get into pot 1 by avoiding friendly matches because they tend to fuck with whoever loses the match while not really improving the winner's rating that much.

Worse than needing the 6th minute of extra time to win against a 10 man Armenia with NO Mkhitaryan?

FIFA rankings are unobjective but still relatively fair
Everyone knows the rules and everyone can schedule the right friendlies if they are worried about their ranking
Every association is in front of a strategic decision, to play friendlies to practice/profit or to play friendlies to improve your ranking

>Messi vs Tsunaldo
>Brazil Germany rematch
>CR beating France

Top draw right here

Kek

Football's coming home lads

We all know the game is rigged

>iceland
lel

SWEDEN YES

How many times do you have to draw to get a team like Sweden in the final? I can only get the biggest ones.

I'd say few hundreds.

Yeah I finally got Senegal. 99% of the time the same 8 teams keep appearing.

When is the actual draw happening?

>I still have PTSD after Kobenhavn

Nerman get poisoned before the match.

>none of these projections sees us passing the group stage
im literally shaking right now

England - Senegal

>Senegal

Oh come on, I know the England is shit meme and there's no way England would get out of a tough group nor beat any of the top10 teams, but this is just silly.

>you're now aware Russia are the weakest ranked team at the world cup

>egypt over england
WE

WUZ

>He thinks it isn't coming home

>play-off team

>Denmark eliminates Egypt
>massive outbreak of truck attacks in Copenhagen the next day

Change Russia for Colombia and that would be probably the most exciting matches in a long time
I hope those are the 8 teams that reach quarters.

Telling you RN
All 5 SouthAmerican teams will get to R16

wew this is fun
theguardian.com/football/2017/nov/16/world-cup-finals-create-your-own-draw-for-russia-2018-interactive

I don't get how this works. It's not completely random, right? Most of the times you get semi-realistic outcomes. What do they base these guesses on? Why does Sweden, Denmark and Iceland almost always make it out of groups despite being pot 3 teams when I draw?

>denmark

First try.

It's coming home, lads.

England beating both Germany and Argentina... Good Lord...

>the guardian
what did you expect?
>captcha

This would be insane

Good point. The Times would never allow this sort of bias.

It's not random. That shit is biased against Mexico. Egypt and Tunisia always qualify for no good fucking reason. Meanwhile, the team who was jobbed the Ro16 six times in a row suddenly can't win against those literally whos.

>That easy of a group for Spain
Yes pls.

Damn, Group H is the death group.

My heart would break

Poor Sweden

>Peru and Egypt over Germany