SHIRTGATE GENERAL

>Trumpeter buys custom Trump shirt from tshirt store in San Francisco
>Store manager imprints "Fuck You" on inside of shirt

Original video
youtube.com/watch?v=WUSTJK6S480

Subsequent phone call where store manager tells him he is a jerk and ruined his day and if he comes back they will kick him out
youtube.com/watch?v=c9DFautmO_k

yelp.com/biz/bang-on-san-francisco

Are we ignoring this because the kid originally posted it to /r/The_Donald instead of Sup Forums?

What an excellent business model.

I would love to find the social media posts of the proprietors of this establishment regarding the gay wedding cake fiasco

bump

lmao

Have you sent this to some local newspapers in California yet?

The phonecall is so fucking stupid. How hypocritical can someone be?

shes a bernie supporter. what do you expect

This level of entitlement and conviction is something else. She calls HIM a jerk after she deliberately prints a slur on his shirt and cashes in against his will. How is he immature and she isn't. Someone should really send this to some local media outlets.

a couple blogs have covered it. just as many defending the store as anything else.

>coming from a place of privilege

Doesn't America have something like "customer rights service"?

Orwellian times we live in

AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I love you guys.

Yep, this guy can take the store to court and can get them shut down over this.

>That phone call

What a smug cunt. I hope she gets brought through hell for this.

Lurk moar, refugee

America also has a state religion.

>Independence holiday

Haha, nice troll. That manager should receive a price.

I hope to god that he goes through with this and that he puts those assholes in their place.

Why is this faggot trying to get a custom Trump shirt printed in San Francisco of all places instead of just buying an official one?

These pieces of shit are the same kind of people who will search the entire midwest to find the ONE flower store that won't cater to fags, then put those people out of business.

But I guess when they do it, it's okay.

Fuck that, that guy should sue them for all they're worth.

>independence day holiday weekend
Learn to read you idiot

>business doesn't bake a cake for a wedding
>YOU GOTTA DO IT ZOMG ITS 2016
>business does order and purposefully fucks with it because they have a personal issue with what they're doing
>nah its ok bc privileged
FUCK
YOU

>Media reporting on a story that doesn't align with the narrative

Good luckin fuck

>FUCK YOU
>DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT
>liberals are still petulant children who cannot tolerate anyone disagreeing with them

I love Trump but I'm filing this under Top Bants on the part of the shirt shop.

Political alignment isn't a protected class.

He can sue for his money back and court costs and maybe any actual damages arising as a result of the FUCK YOU, because it is a misrepresentation.

Just firebomb the fuckin' place already.

And these children are having children

>leftists are allowed to print "fuck you" on conservatives' shirts

>meanwhile, if you don't bake a cake for a gay wedding, you get Jewed for millions of shekels

Fair and just society, goyim!

Why do faggots go into "God's Holy Bakery of Jesus Christ Creme Filling" to get a gay wedding cake?

Reminder that the business owner should be able to do this, just as much as the business owner from that cake shop should have been able to refuse to make that cake.

Somebody should check if those retards really did get fired

Their normiebook page is saying she got. but I highly doubt that.

Fuck off mutt.

> I was given one of those thin see through white shirts that the nappies of darker people such as myself show through. I asked to have an image of chicken tendies placed on the front.

This

Honestly just should have denied service if they were gonna be assholes about it and deliver a product out of spite like that.

But then again the SJW game isnt just for liberals anymore.

Yeah except the law has already sided with the fascist left. Now they must reap what they have sown

kek, are you me?

>business owner from that cake shop should have been able to refuse to make that cake.

>should

But that business was put on blast and the story was on news for fucking weeks

Just an another case of rules for the not for me because liberals think they have muh moral high ground

It's not the same thing if one business takes your money and fucks you over instead of merely refusing to provide the service.

Wow. Talk about damage control

>> My wife's boyfriend's autistic trumpfag of a son

yes I am the known hacker 4chin

Reminder to wrap your juicy lips around my cock, normie scum.

He actually posted them at the same time.

There's a difference between intentionally ruining a product you've paid for and declining service, asshat.

what do you mean leaf ?

topkek

>known as the hacker Sup Forums.

Definitely got more traction over there though for whatever reason

I'm sure there's a heavy amount of userbase crossover

There's no way they fired anyone, absolutely no fucking way.

Yeah but the left has decided otherwise, so we're giving them a taste of their own medicine.

So they can file a lawsuit.

Somebody hacke Brian or tell him to go fuck him self via yelp

There is no I here brother, It's We.

>redditleaf still posting

It's not, you're right. But why should a business not be allowed to do this?

People going to competitors that don't write petty shit inside of T-shirts should be enough of an incentive for them to not do this. If they do it, then they can enjoy having less business.

>0 friends

Did the the notorious 4chinkz do it again? Can he be stopped or are they bullshitting us?

That name sounds pretty gay to me. Maybe they thought it was run by one of their own.

>any business owner should be able to scam customers
>scamming someone by taking their money and providing them with a knowingly damaged/sabotaged product is the same as refusing service to them in the first place
You are one stupid nigger.

The business owner should be able to do this, but he should also be able to be sued to pay back the customer plus legal expenses.

top review

>Austin TX
HIPPIES AND LIBKEKS GET OUT OF MY FUCKING CITY

dont forget emotional damage, goyim

What's that small cup of water doing there?

>Inside of the shirt

eh
I'd still wear it.

It's her right to deny service or deliver shoddy products.
Just as it is everyone else's right to not shop there.

yea a shit company that makes A FUCKING TSHIRT is gonna risk getting sued over some dread having druggie that got upset

Never been on reddit in my life amerimutt go fucking die for israel you filthy faggot.

You're not wrong.

Never said it was the same. Who is the stupid nigger now!?

Surely. I'm not saying the business owner should be able to do this and not suffer consequences.

>have a few people physically go to the store
>order 100 trump shirts each
>say you won't pay until they're done and you can inspect them
>never show up again

Do me a favor and vote AfD

I don't know

>or deliver shoddy products
Wrong, they have to provide what the customer payed for, anything else is a breach of contract.

You don't have a right to build to fix someones car but do a shitty job.

asking the important things

50 bucks that it was her. Taken from the jewbook page.

Did the poor fella get his money back?
I have an idea for him. He should go to the store at night and post a few of
>pic related
at the store's window.

>americans
>tolerant

pick only one

I went to a Frauke Petry rally in my town. Lots of people showed up. It was awesome. She's really short in real life. I will vote for her.

We're going to have to get worse than they are to defeat them, and come back and be good people again afterwards.

If I were living in the area I go to the shop and order for the very same thing:
>I want a t-shirt with "TRUMP" golden text on its backside.
>Oh hey, also, I want a "FUCK YOU" in the inside, I think it would be kinda cool.
I will vote for Trump because fuck you and fuck your petty feelings. Also that shirt IS cool.

>Nigga not going through teespring

>that fucking call

Every day we stray further from God's light. I cant even comprehend that person's stupidity.

well then why should they be able to provide them with a knowingly damaged/sabotaged product if it's not for the same reason as refusing sale?

Did you watch the video?

The store manager told him he is a jerk and if he came back they would kick him out

They committed a crime.

Taking his money nd giving him something other than what he specifically paid for is the same thing as taking his money and giving him nothing.

And people should be allowed to bomb them with bad reviews to reflect this action. Did anyone call for them to be arrested?

>go die
Why is this your country's battleplan?

Most Epic Trolle 2016???

What are you even trying to argue?
That businesses should be allowed to scam their customers because, what, the free market will sort it out?
Laws against fraud are too onerous?
A legal system in which an aggrieved party can sue a company for fraud is simply another case of too much government?

They provided what was paid for, it was just a shitty product.

Lol. I'd be pissed if I was the owner. Stupid leftists don't realize they're using someone else's name for their le ebin jokes. Hope she's never employed again.

This is so cringe to wear irl. It looks cute online because we dont see your 300 lbs neckbeard self but irl it screams I ERP for steam games

Jesus christ

That company is probably owned by a dread having druggie. We're dealing with fervorous fucking leftists here, they believe in everything they think, say, and do with moral certitude.

Demand to see dismissal slip, and final paycheck.