Afghan (((culture)))

>Bacha bazi, meaning 'boy play', is a tradition found across Afghanistan, where boys dress as women and perform
>But these boys, some as young as 10, are also sexually abused by the men - passed around after the parties
>the stigma of having been a 'bacha bereesh' sees the victims shunned by their families and society
>However, 'owning' more than one boy is seen as a display of both power and wealth among some Afghan war lords

Afghanistan's only contribution to the world is heroine, rapefugees and child rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3nyru1/serious_soldiers_of_reddit_whove_fought_in/
youtube.com/watch?v=4qI4mQMhEls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

No wonder Reagan and Thatcher liked them so much considering the things that "totally didn't happen" under their administrations.

you mean funding the Mujahadeen?
That wasn't even classified was it?

And anyways, who the fuck cares if they produce heroine, rape children, and destroy Europes demographics

I'd take that over the S*viet Union anyday

>hey at least they aren't COMMIES
That's the most american answer I've ever heard.

Aside from religious and ethnic persecution, horrible treatment of women, and insane use of sharia law the Taliban doesn't seem that bad for banning this kind of thing.

The biggest political sex scandals involving male minors being prostituted happened under both Reagan and Thatcher.

It's no so much afghan culture as it is pashto and tajik culture. The Hazara are not down with it, mostly because they usually ended up the victims of the practice.

Hazara are mongols and when people think of Afghans they don't think of Hazaras.

I'm simply saying that there are other ethnic groups living in Afghanistan that are alright folks, and who we should be throwing a bit of development dosh at instead of wasting it on rural pashto provinces.

What's wrong with shotas?

lmao dafuq

They are whiter then italians or greeks

But they wuz freedum fighters!

>Hazara are mongols and when people think of Afghans they don't think of Hazaras.
Who told you this stupid shit? We are Afghans by nationality, when asked we say afghan not Mongolian. We haven't been Mongolian for hundreds of years. The true Afghans are Pashtuns but Hazara have lived in Afghanistan for hundreds of years now. My great, great, great, great, great, great, great, great, grandpa was born and lived in Afghanistan.

I thought this was only a thing in Iran

boy fucking is as old as time. I don't agree with it because its an older person taking advantage of a youth. a 10 year old has no chance.

Iran? Ive never heard of bacha Bazi in Iran

He was also a bacha bazi by choice but that is neither here nor there.

Sounds rather close to being a little bit on the gay side. Anyone else get that vibe?

Herat Citadel. One of the most beauitful cities in the world. Amazing landscape. Once it's safe I'll be there to visit. Where the silk road was.

Afghan guys actually PREFER boys over women

Ironically, many demand their wives dress and act like little boys for sex

Boy love is a Persianate tradition

>"I see a virgin boy across the river...with a bottom like a peach...but alas, I cannot swim..."

It looks like people are still living there

It literally translates to "playing with boys" in Persian

hot

playing with kids*

It's what your brothers in Islam are fighting for

>It's no so much afghan culture as it is pashto and tajik culture
Trips guy is telling the truth. Even in Pakistan it's mostly the Pashtuns who practice this.
Webm related.

The Taliban actually tried to eradicate the practice, which arose in large part because Afghan men treat women so badly that they use boys to get around the fact that they can barely associate with women. Pashtunwali is probably the most backwards set of cultural norms still in practice today, society in Afghanistan is beyond fucked up for so many reasons.

Boo reddit and all, but there was actually a very interesting thread a while back where former soldiers talked about their interactions with the natives:
reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/3nyru1/serious_soldiers_of_reddit_whove_fought_in/

don't take the bait, it is usual - they love us, beautiful country, i saved locals, thanks for gold - crap.

I dont blame them. This what afghani traps look like

Before white subhumans enforced their retarded Victorian morals, everyone was "gay" or "boyfucker".

youtube.com/watch?v=4qI4mQMhEls
>there are people in this thread who wouldn't pay top dollar to be a part of this mehfil
Faggots the lot of you