How does it feel to be an anti-Semitic, white supremacist board?

How does it feel to be an anti-Semitic, white supremacist board?

with as much black dick fucking white girls on this board, I really don't see how they could say this is a neo-nazi board.

it's just a board that allows all kinds of speech, including neo-nazi speech as well as "we wuz kang" black supremacist speech

Pretty gud.

I do not feel anything since a long time now.

>be me
>wake up early to prepare for America Day
>complete my tasks and open le world wide webs to read some news before guests arrive
>learn that I am a neo-nazi white supremacist
>le_sad_pepe.jpg
>rape my sister
>drive off in my mom's boyfriend's truck

Better than you'd think

Are we being raided?
Why are you faggots pretending CNN is here just because they're repeating shit from that article about the Trump tweet that was all over here yesterday?
Is this fake CNN happening some kind of raid?

I found it odd that they were able to cite a random post an user made on a specific thread in the past. How did they do this? We're they the ones who posted it or some reddit group on the side who set this up and fed it to them?

>he thinks Sup Forums values free speech

I only discuss making birdhouses here, what are you talking about

feels gud.

The image wasn't even from here. It was originally posted on 4+Sup Forums. Nice try, though

bretty gud

The POLITICO article dropped the neo-Nazi label. Uh-oh, Sup Forums.

I read they are talking about 8cha n Sup Forums not this Sup Forums

They must have been talking about /po/. Sup Forums is a board of peace

Wonderful. Now kill yourself.

>using a star shape
>anti-semitism

Is this like how tests are racist?

they are gonna find out through the joos sponsoring mr.wheels that Eric Trump has paid for ads in Eightchins

trump is in deep trouble. if only his son trusted more us than those bizarro neo-zionists

Pssh no hard feelings obongo