User from Sup Forums you’re on the air, what’s happening user

user from Sup Forums you’re on the air, what’s happening user.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c
youtube.com/watch?v=FKifNyE6eOU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur27JNtltdQ&t
youtube.com/watch?v=lm6h_Rb1ecM
youtube.com/watch?v=kPfyY01wzYY
youtube.com/watch?v=ptPBCSsPJR4
youtube.com/watch?v=M896lwwzolk&feature=youtu.be&t=60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

why don't the giants sign kaepernick?

Why would the giants sign kaepernick?

Hey Mike, you think this is a perfect opportunity for the Yankees to sign Jason Giambi as the new manager? I'll hang up and listen.

Do you think when the San Francisco Giants are in town they reach out to the New York Giants and get together?

hey mike how are ya doing
>awkward pause as I wait for a response

Hey guy, why do Americans still listen to the radio lmao??

Mike Francesca is very entertaining

>he didnt buy a shortwave radio for the sole purpose of listening to vorw

>Alright, Mike from Staten Island you're on the air
Yeah this is Mike
>Yes, what do you have to say?
Uhh my name is Mike
>Do you have a question?
Uhh, yeah, why don't the Giants sign Kaepernick?
>Alright I've had enough of these gumbys today

Because you can call in and have a discussion. English can be spoken in pretty broad strokes unlike Italian where even the basic phrases already covers the majority of the languages verbiage.

I am going to miss Based Sports Pope so much

Back afta dis

lol you dont listen to sports talk radio? fucking casual.
bet you play top40 shit in your car when you are driving.

uhmm can you please do a barrel roll?

>2017
>Not having The Sports Pope's autograph
Get lawst, oghkay?

hey mike, perro caca

because here you can't drive for a half hour and be in another country. we have long roads and we need something to occupy ourselves while we drive them.

>He waited on duh aiuh for 2 houahs ta say dat

youtube.com/watch?v=y1h2WFytD-c

ANDY PETTITES A STARTING PITCHUH

hey uh mike first time caller long time listener uh you know with the shortage of uh good qbs in the league uh why hasn't tim tebow been signed?

I like mike but I hate how his "podcast" is released incrementally throughout the day on my feed. they should just wait until the end of the show and edit all the highlights together and release that version instead

Hey Mike, long time listener, first time caller, who do you think the Giants should take in the first round?

Hey Mike first time listener long time caller, yea uhhh the Yankees suck man! Go patriots!!

He hates Brady defenders/fans

Cool retard. Way to miss the joke

fucking casual

I understood the joke retard, I was just adding some extra info on my boy Mike.

> make a stupid post
> expect me to understand such a stupid remark with zero inflection over text on the internets
> i...i knew that
> call others retard
Kys

I'll fuck you til you love me faggot.

Fuck Mike Francesca that hold hack

youtube.com/watch?v=FKifNyE6eOU

>Geoff from Staten Island. Uh, Mike, why are the Giants like, average sized?

>the best of Mike Francesca
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur27JNtltdQ&t

hey Mike, first time listener, long time caller. What are you going to do when the Eagles win the Super Bowl?

Why don't you brainlets listen to NPR?

him and russo started the TV debate thing back in the late 90s when the YES network started, fagget

you know, that shit ESPN quickly stole and tried to replicate, the only shows that actually get ratings now

also LMAO at stephen a smith leaving NYC and moving to LA cause his ratings sucked ass going up against Mike in the afternoons

Boring radio for quasi intellectual

nothing more KINO than coming home each day after work to watch 6 hours of mike on the DVR

youtube.com/watch?v=lm6h_Rb1ecM

Hey Mike, I just got back from Citi Field. The Mets played great today. They really did a great job. Also just wanted to compliment you on your gigantic c-

Finally ended up sinking this fucker on hole 2 for a par. Feeling really good about my game bow. Care to play 18?

youtube.com/watch?v=kPfyY01wzYY

youtube.com/watch?v=ptPBCSsPJR4

youtube.com/watch?v=M896lwwzolk&feature=youtu.be&t=60

implying you dont on your way to liceo

I've been a fan of this team for 31 years and I don’t know how many thousands of dollars I have dumped down this team in merchandise, and in jerseys, and in tickets and that was all my call, it was all my doing, I did that by myself, but the Washington Redskins owe us. The Washington Redskins owe me, and they owe everybody else that has ever taken CRAP from Cowboys fans, that has ever not jumped on the Patriots or the Steelers bandwagon, that has remained loyal in this melting pot you owe us money! We are not whores, and you are not our pimps.

get im

Hey mike fran, can I call you fran? Thanks Fran. It sort of sounds like I am saying thanks friend so it helps relieve a bit of my anxiety. So Fran is there anything you want to talk about today?

MY GRANDAD HAD AN OIL PAINTING OF SAMMY BAUGH ON HIS WALL