>"Just ask her divorce so you won't have any problems"
>"Ehmm, sorry sweetheart. I'm not like that"
>Just arrived home
>since then I'm having feelings
Was it OK, Sup Forums?

R A R E

> no sex involved
beta

She should have bribed you with some toilet paper.

What does your wife look like?

>Asks you to betray your family
What a fucking psycho.
Also trust me, if she didn't put out she wouldn't have later. She just wanted to play with your life.
Staying with your wife was the right moral just thing to do.

I actually agree with this user.

all women are sluts so there is no right or wrong about your decision. i m mean wont u be suspicious about ur wife while u were in the germany?

Winner

It doesn't mean I didn't have the opportunity, it's just I didn't want to

You are confusing me with Venezuela

I always said I was married when asked. Besides, I was focused on my studies because I fought hard to achieve them

This, you did the right thing OP.
All she wanted was the ego boost of "ha! I made a man destroy his family over me, OH LOOK BIGGER/BETTER DICK! *runs off*"

ITT:things that never happened

This.

/thread

You have a family or a beginning of a family, cherish that. Most people on this board don't have that much.

Don't be so rude Poland. Also, I wanted to visit Manfred von Richthofen's grave, they told me it was there. Is that right?

the combination of asking to leave someone's family and also not engaging in sex also creeps me out.

>white skinned

You don goofed. German women only date black or browns. This is why I only date Thais!

German women (and people) don't value virtue or honour. You did the right thing.

Oh wait

>since then I'm having feelings

Consume a bottle of cyanide tonight if possible, Santiago.

Actually it was not a date. The university designated her to help me with comunication issues and stuff while being there

>German women (and people) don't value virtue or honour.

but ur german im gettin mixed signals here

▲ ▲

you chose honour and family over a bitch that just wanted to feed her natural woman urge to destroy something.

Plus why would you trust someone that wants you to cheat?

You may not have gotten some nazi pussy, but believe me you came close to losing a lot more.

▲ ▲

NOOOOO IM A NEWFAG

>yes goy, abandon your wife and children so that you can get sum fuck on the short term

Nah, you did the right thing

Words of wisdom right here. Cheers lads.

▲ ▲

>Marriage
>2016
Kek, you should have taken the opportunity user

Have you tried uninstalling sys34?

Maybe in Europe. But here we still value marriage

Beweise mir, dass Deine Geschichte Substanz hat und nicht kompletter Müll ist, bevor Du mich nach meiner Meinung dazu befragst, Cabron.

▲ ▲

kek

▲ ▲

Sorry germanfag. I still don't get the university certificate

t. Sup Forums

▲▲

Aren't Ecuadorians all like 5 feet tall?

Always be true to yourself. Sometimes the lure of "what if" can haunt you and make you wonder "if everyone else is doing it why not me?"

The difference is that you are a man. Not a subhuman pile of shit that does not honor his commitments.

I get hit on a lot. I am married with kids while I find it flattering I don't let my base impules control what I do and what I am.

So stay strong user. You are not part of the rot.

Mostly

Words to live by

Winner

Buddy that's Monaco