Fate Of Furious new trailer

So basically Theron's character has something on Dom and forces him to work for her. Thank god its not mind control or some shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dgm_mEMKw9s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dJpB3UvaRRE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Thank god its not mind control or some shit.
>he doesn't know

>There are literally 8 of these now

They can't keep getting away with this

>spoil the biggest thing in the trailer

>Thank god its not mind control
DUDE, these movies are dumb but they would never be THAT dumb.

They kind of did it in the fourth one when Letty hit her head and forgot who she was so the bad guys made up some shit about her and took advantage of her.

youtube.com/watch?v=dJpB3UvaRRE

6 is still the best movie

So I wont watch then

Spoil what? Everyone knew he was being blackmailed or whatever and wasn't really a bad guy. Hell, the last trailer showed Theron's sub shooting at Dom's car, so you know he eventually switches sides again.

They keep shoehorning in lame ass racing scenes, it's like they're trying to silence all the people who go "'member when F&F was about street racing?"

Unless they plan on doing a movie that focuses on Race Wars, or a cross country clock-is-ticking big ass race movie, STOP PUTTING GAY ASS RACES IN

5 > 7 = 6 > 1 > 3 > 4 > 2

IT WAS YOU

WOJAK

KEK CAME INTO MY HOUSE

You know a movie is gonna be bad when the writers start with trying to find a way to make F8 fit in the title. Then come up with a title that makes it fit. Then come up with a plot based on the title.

They then also need to work the plot to allow the numerous action sequences that were sketched out before the process of creating the title even began.

KINO check???
So that's where Sup Forums got their meme from...

>Family no more

this familia shit has got to stop, goddamn, it's even got into the tagline now, what next, The Family of the Furious?

how did this franchise go from popcorn flick to unreal 10/10 series?. The last two have been a blast to watch at the cinema.

Who are the morons that watch this shit?

The first few were fun little action flicks, but they became pure kino starting with 5.

Me

After 7 grossed 1.5bil worldwide as well as being the highest grossing F&F domestically: pretty much everyone and their group of friends.

Rio Heist is the best FF.

>kinocheck

I was really hoping it would be xander cage as a double agent

3>6>5>1>2>7>4