Which countries have the worst english speakers? I've hears that french people can't speak english for shit

Which countries have the worst english speakers? I've hears that french people can't speak english for shit

Maybe some asian country like Vietnam. All I know about Vietnam is they like to say me so hohny a lot, might pay a visit :3

It would make sense since french to English sentence structure is so different.
Asians are only bad because their accents are shit and they cant emphasize certain tones.

The USA.

>I've hears that french people can't speak english for shit
Yeah it's true but it's not just english
We suck at learning languages

>I've hears
finns apparently

also russians, the french, spaniards and majority of third world shitholes

Shut up finnish dog

English is meme. We have body language instead.
I survived whole world mostly by body language when I was small.

Japan

kek'd

france, spain, italy, I envy spain for it, they will never succumb to anglo influence

I remember when i was working on a ship, we had these meetings in the aft ship now and then. Our engineer Tommi didn't say much, but when he said something it went like this. "I THINK WE SHOULD GO TO PORT IN ROTTERDAMM!" He was silent all the time, but when he spoke he yelled with such a forceful voice.

Forgot to say he was from Finland

i barely understood what's been said itt

America

Any country with a relevant language

Engineers and such are the most autistic Finns you'll ever come across

if someone sounds autistic it's needless say they are finnish

>inb4 I get called butthurt indio
For me its Spain, they just for a long time went out of their way to reject any English or rather foreign words into their vocabulary hurting part of their population willing to learn a foreign language, I dont think we need to repeat the obligatory Ondal Vital, Lobezno, A todo gas related memes to bring this topic

I proved that stereotype wrong when I gave directions to a nice English gentleman in Paris, in perfectly fluent English. Now he must think that every French person speaks English as well as me, but the truth is that most of us give up on learning the language in high school. I was only lucky(lol) enough to be exposed to it since the day I was born.

paki/indian

Pretty ironic if you think about it

why? they have the same language literally.