OK Sup Forums help me out. I've been using the BBC news site for news for a while now...

OK Sup Forums help me out. I've been using the BBC news site for news for a while now, aware of the bias but able to sift through/ignore it and still keep up to date on happenings in the world. Their handling of Brexit really pushed me too far and now THIS (see pic) is the last fucking straw.

Where does Sup Forums (specifically brit/pol/) go to keep up to date with global/local events? I would prefer a single source rather than many, and no Sup Forums itself doesn't count. I really need a replacement for this fucking shithole cos I'm too damn mad.

Bbc to see what her majesty wants us to know, pol to see what you guys digged up

drudgerepourt.co.uk

something less.... american?

The news is full of hoaxes, and scripted drama. The BBC would be the last people to tell us the truth, even if an asteroid was visibly heading towards us.

They hate White people, especially the poor ones that don't want to be their happy slaves.

Television is evil, and a very potent brainwashing device.

Multi-Cuckturalism is all their fault.

OK that's great and all, but what would you suggest then as an alternative?

You don't really think the BBC is especially biased do you?

To me it sounds like you are asking for an extremely biased new site that would agree with only your beliefs and wouldn't have enough journalistic integrity to not go with a story it didn't have evidence for.

I'm not clear what you're highlighting in the image either. The story of Nigel resigning broke this morning, the one of Chris Evans later in the day. What the fuck do you want from them?

I regularly look at RT, BBC, Japan times, and arstechnica for techy news. These are not unbiased sources.

If you are willing I'd recommend singing up for the stratfor website for whatever news/analysis they have. I don't bother personally because I hate registering for anything.

I also refer to the saker website for tips on important stuff I may have over-looked.

Like it or not, Nigel Farage has been a big political force over the last few years, and HUGE over the last few months. His resigning was unexpected, and should have been huge news. Instead after only 5 hours of the news breaking it had been deemed the 6th biggest headline, less newsworthy than that ginger twat leaving a tv show which only broke 2 hours later. Also less newsworthy than Murray reaching the Wimbledon quarter-finals.

Are you seriously telling me that you can't see the bias in that? Also, have you been watching the coverage of brexit? Not only were they stupendously bias in favour of remain, but every story since the result has been even moreso, painting leave voters as clueless racists and reporting skewed statistics to show it was all a big mistake.

I'm not looking for a news site that agrees with me, I'm looking for one that just reports the fucking news and doesn't have its own agenda, that just tells it like it is.

>Where does Sup Forums (specifically brit/pol/) go to keep up to date with global/local events? I

RT and daily stormer. that's all you need

Reuters, get your news directly from the wire

Are Reuters and AP clean? Also do they have regional variants?

You would have to use a news article search engine of sorts for that. Mostly every major news sites has an agenda, whether it be their own interests, or a third party paying them off, what have you.

I think this seems like the best answer. Reuters UK seems pretty based, though perhaps overly serious and dull. I'll miss the 'lighter side of the news' but if that's the price to pay for getting actual news, it's totally worth it.

Evans leaving was 'breaking news' and I'm pretty sure Farage made that announcement before lunchtime. Not 5 hours ago. More like 10 hours ago and Evans was just 2 hours ago.

It was huge news when it broke this morning and it's been there all day. It would be bizarre if they hid a newer big story in favor of an older one though.

The website is basically for rolling news. If you watched the show I'm certain Farage would make up a good chunk of it.

If you just want them to talk about UKIP and Farage then you're going to need a slower and more right leaning news source. You don't want the BBC which isn't for opinions.

It wasn't 'stupendously' remain at all and it's very obvious you want a biased or political news source. I genuinely hear both left and right and remain and leave accusing the BBC of being biased for the other side.

>not using the top secret legit BBC site

Www.Blacked.com

There you go bud!

Well, you're wrong, but I can't be bothered to argue with a fool. I'll be using Reuters UK from now on, still (rightly) top story there with Chris Evans down the page under about 20 other stories, where it should be.

>Reuters less biased than the BBC

Ha ha, okay buddy.

By the way it's the "politics" page you want on the BBC. Reuters doesn't cover entertainment new in the same way, but then like I said. You want a slower news feed than the BBC.

Reuters was far more overtly pro-remain than the BBC, and in fact the BBC has been criticised for its coverage of Brexit for giving equal time to some idiots for the Leave. That is to say it would feature a respected economist and then 'balance' it with some idiot. Reuters on the other hand just stuck to the respected economist.

To anyone else following this thread, also going to say that the Associated Press seems a bit more suspect - their current front page is literally headed by a load of praying muslims....

Just for (you), here's the reuters uk page. Please don't troll me or my son ever again.

>How does the BBC work?

I'm sure that something like Reuters will fit your needs better and make you feel very smart. If you genuinely think the BBC is biased though, then Reuters won't fill the void. Nothing will.