What do you prefer, sports being technical and refs calling every foul so they allow skilled players to do their magic...

What do you prefer, sports being technical and refs calling every foul so they allow skilled players to do their magic, or just allow murderball? A couple decades ago football used to be a murderball sport and now it's more skill oriented, I think American sports are still in the previous phase and haven't evolved yet, only basketball is changing

If you actuall like the sport and not just watching guys push each other you'll realise less conctact=more skill and is more fun to watch

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKF5kqkbPXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Bump

I wish guys still wore those shorts

Soccer is gay as fuck but if those cunts were slamming each other I might be gay for a few minutes.

t. a guy who watches fat coconuts push each other and hug in the ground for 80 minutes

Haha! Now that's FOOTBALL

in modern sawker #5 swampnigger would have fallen into a heap the second the argie got into his face, and the other 10 orange players would have surrounded the referee and started crying.
what went wrong?

I like when refs don't call each dive or little foul and make the game flow.

Not murderball, but don't call for every little bit of contact. The worst is when someone is shielding in the corner, feels the slightest touch by the guy behind him and then starfishes to the floor. That really gets on my nerves.

I prefer 1978 because soccer is generally boring af. If cunts are going to flop constantly and get penalties they might as well be hitting the dirt for a reason.

Every flop should be video reviewed and red carded until the game is free of it. Ruins the game.

Murderball, but balanced

literally nothing wrong with murderball. if you were truly talented you would have the technical ability to avoid the tackles.

More excerpts

This is what I meant here You worded it better.

Nigga used a judo technique at 19s lol

Murderfuckingball like Vinnie Jones mixed up with Uruguay and Netherlands 2010

I like that some leagues are murderball and others are skill oriented.

whats with the dutch and murderball?

youtube.com/watch?v=FKF5kqkbPXM

Rite

Both can be fun so lets ave five skilled blokes and fiver murderers.

And have referees be balanced and fair

Those shorts are fashionable af.
I ain't gay