Post examples of celebrities humiliating themselves

Post examples of celebrities humiliating themselves.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDtIZZiySgA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-r1jJUUSBns
youtube.com/watch?v=vB5vL4bJeug
youtube.com/watch?v=LkAoZggaWZE
youtube.com/watch?v=zLgj7b7hZXs
youtube.com/watch?v=dlogul7XwZg
youtube.com/watch?v=NKmd1_ihCl4
youtube.com/watch?v=OLQHJ54ZE5o
youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns
youtube.com/watch?v=q51ld-scMI8
youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I
washedupcelebrities.blogspot.hr/
variety.com/2015/film/news/matt-damon-project-greenlight-diversity-apology-1201595189/
youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw
youtube.com/watch?v=6hYrmPUwknk
youtube.com/watch?v=xG17s0wJhKk
youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU
youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=-r1jJUUSBns

youtube.com/watch?v=vB5vL4bJeug

youtube.com/watch?v=LkAoZggaWZE

youtube.com/watch?v=zLgj7b7hZXs

why is sarah silverman dressed like a whore

Sarah Silverman is so insufferable

youtube.com/watch?v=dlogul7XwZg

That's her thing

wahlberg is so smashed you can visually see he is from how he is sitting

the amount of times ive been sitting like that when women have been talking about boring shit and im just staring at them not listening

exactly what I was thinking

depp looks like such shit now it's unreal

This is why celebrities shouldn't tackle real issues.

comments were disabled

That is all baby shit. Time for Steven Seagal humiliating himself, which he probably does on a daily basis.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKmd1_ihCl4

youtube.com/watch?v=OLQHJ54ZE5o

youtube.com/watch?v=4KlyHwnPqns

youtube.com/watch?v=q51ld-scMI8

She got SHEENED and knows she'll stop aging now.

That's kinda embarrassing.

Kinda?

>Seagal humiliating himself
>no "dancing" webm

SOMEONE POST IT PLEASE

youtube.com/watch?v=vLe_BZ1mo3I

How can you get that fat eating only sushi?

washedupcelebrities.blogspot.hr/

the guy who played the dad in alf really surprised me

Sushi chefs usually add a decent amount of sugar to the rice dressing.

what?? shit, I thought I had a healthy eat-out choice going on...

FUCKING HIRO

There's still a lot of healthy stuff in there and the amount of sugar varies wildly between chefs and specific types of sushi, but there's always a little bit of it in there.

too much nigiri rice

I don't get it? He blew him the fuck out

>asked for objective evidence
>cites himself
nah, he made a fool of himself

oh yeah, that's a pretty infamous episode of graham norton right there, he was fucking bladdered.

still somehow less obnoxious than silverman.

um try again sweetie, this video just proves Hitchens is a cunt.

>nah, he made a fool of himself
you are making a fool of yourself right now, user.

Nothing wrong with Matt Damon talking to Effie Brown there. He wants to judge film based on merit, but she is hellbent on diversity.

You're right. Maybe him caving into apologizing for being right is more suitable for this thread.

variety.com/2015/film/news/matt-damon-project-greenlight-diversity-apology-1201595189/

I'm a heroin addict (gonna cook up a shot in just a sec) and 100% agree with Hitchens. Perry is an idiot who refuses to take responsibility for his stupid life choices.

And yes drug court is stupid. If I were to face prison I'd be much more likely to stop. Rehabs are a joke.

Post pic of your Horse kit. Do you snort? Inject? Smoke?

how about you both go kill yourself. worse than niggers

>I'm a heroin addict (gonna cook up a shot in just a sec) a
I hope you OD

pic related

wish i had the balls

i have many times on purpose, but my body just won't die

Perry is literally just an average guy. He had a normal background, played the only character on Friends to believably express a full range of emotions, succumbed to the pleasures that accompany fame and success, and then threw his career away by starring in things that should have been hits but weren't, and went back to drinking and drugs. Now he has to live the rest of his life knowing that it's all behind him.

I don't know about the UK but American prisons are terrible at stopping drug addiction, it's easier to get drugs inside than in normal life. I get the whole "muh personal responsibility" argument but ultimately, we're not talking about evil people, just addicts.

Hitchens' argument is fucking retarded even if Perry was exposed as being a lightweight here. Obviously threatening jail is not going to completely combat the complex issue of addiction. That's literally what the entire War on Drugs has been and addiction rates have gone up, and yet Hitchens argues that "we haven't tried prison and that's why there's still addiction". Ignorant partisan moron.

nice

have a good trip dude

He still makes millions every year from royalties so. I bet he can cope.

Damn.

The "War on drugs" was completely half-assing it and the only goal was to have as many people as possible locked up.

Give importation the death sentence, distributing life sentence, selling small amounts 40 years, and using/carrying small amounts 20 years. Drugs would disappear over night. Even I, as deep into it as you can get, would never touch it again.

Thanks, but there's not much of a trip. Just staving off the sickness.

Ugh, Perry is an idiot.

People do have the ability to stop doing drugs, the reason they don't is because the alternative is unbearable to deal with.

People with mental issues, self esteem, depression, anxiety, or even bordem in the case of shitty slums etc, are prone to it because though the addiction is shitty, not having the addiction is less shitty.

Excessive use of drugs is always a result of a shit situation, or weak will.

The solution is clearly to improve the situation for them to the best of society's ability (to a limit, no taking the piss).

For the people with weak will, what the smug dick head is saying is probably right, but it's been shown for the past several decades not to actually be feasible, so fuck off with that.

People who can't comprehend that probably have had a super duper life, or have never had such a mindset.

But Chandler Bong and drug idiot are both complete twats.

>Give importation the death sentence, distributing life sentence, selling small amounts 40 years, and using/carrying small amounts 20 years.

How can you be so sure? Indonesia has some pretty harsh sentences yet people still try to smuggle drugs there every day. Also you can easily buy them in tourist spots like Bali.

I agree the whole rehab-only approach is bullshit, but I think drugs are more of a cultural than criminal issue. Take Bolivia for instance. They have an abundance of coca leaves there and they are legally available as a raw material, yet they have almost no problem with crack or cocaine despite having a lenient justice system. I think it's because their country is still essentially injun and have been relatively untouched by europeans or blacks.

youtube.com/watch?v=r05XDOFUsQw

youtube.com/watch?v=6hYrmPUwknk
>Stop laughing it's not funny.

>Obviously threatening jail is not going to completely combat the complex issue of addiction

Nobody said this, you sure knocked that straw man out of the park!

>youtube.com/watch?v=LkAoZggaWZE
>youtube.com/watch?v=LkAoZggaWZE
>Matt Damon and Ben Affleck lounging together like a gay couple

Kekkles

>Please stop taking drugs user.

m8 that's fucking soy sauce.

SORT YOURSELF OUT

Please get help.

D-Doctor Peterson, when did you get here?

>I'm a heroin addict (gonna cook up a shot in just a sec) and 100% agree with Hitchens.

That's your self-loathing talking, not logic or reason.

It's the same reason you're still an addict.

>elvis presley saved my life

He is a Hitchens though, nobody would go to the Toll House Brothers bake off and be like "here try my cookies" then lets say the Toll House Bros would offer you "OK now try these cookies" well in reality you might say 'these are shit' Tolls! But for the sake of my analogy you would say HOLY SHIT RANDOM GUY BTFO BY TOLL HOUSE COOKIES like you were actually surprised.

Though I don't know why Hitchens wanted to just debate and write for a living when they could have made 100 times the money being lawyers.

Isn't Indonesia having like a government crackdown with batmen murdering drug dealers?

I just explained how his argument was poor, why can't you do the same?

The only reason I haven't tried heroin yet is because i'm afraid of needles desu

No, that's Philippines, which had lax drug laws until Duterte came along I think last year. Indonesia has always been harsh on drugs, they're a muslim country. Philippines are catholics.

Goodness, I watched that series back in the day, never in a million years I would think that his spare time would be spend on that.

seagall is based as fucj

What's the deal with the new youtube? Why is there a giant white space above the video?

I know, then there's the girl who played one of the sisters in family matters, and the one that played a
one of the sisters in full house
really weird

Watch the video, that's Hitchens' entire argument. if people are scared of going to jail, they won't do drugs!

>Watch the video, that's Hitchens' entire argument. if people are scared of going to jail, they won't do drug

I did, you said that Hitchen's argument was that ALL drug use would go away provided they more jail time on drug users. Hitchens didn't say this, he said that drug law violators get a slap on the wrist and sent right back into the public and if you want to REDUCE the occurrence of people taking drugs you impose a more severe penalty.

There's no winners here

Do you legitimately want to quit and can't or? How do you pay for it, do you have a job?

Perry was right here.

non-stop since January

DRUMPF! CURRENT YEAR! NOT MY PRESIDENT!

So why are trumpkins so easy to trigger?

Why is this garbage allowed here? Humiliating is being an alt righterina """man""" who gossips like a CVS magazine rack.

I don't think she hot but I love fapping to her...help me

Picture a tumblr feminist caricature like in pic related .

Now make it a male and make all of its beliefs conservative. This is the typical Sup Forums shitposter here. That's why they're so easy to trigger.

you aren't prepared for this cringekino

youtube.com/watch?v=xG17s0wJhKk

and yeah that's the best quality version on youtube that isn't part of some talkshow channel

Joke's on you, death to America!...liberals first!

this?

based will

you sound like a man who would enjoy Kelly Divine

youtube.com/watch?v=nRp1CK_X_Yw
youtube.com/watch?v=0z0iuWh3sek
youtube.com/watch?v=buqdIs1m0yU

The boston marathon bombing is the best thing that happened to her career.

HES A NIGGER

((( TrustCelebrities )))

do not die, please

>a debate on whether or not drug addiction is real
>don't bring a single qualified person on the show
wow, brilliant television

we should get ten year olds to debate whether or not the female orgasm is real next

youtube.com/watch?v=6mzqahILpAs

How unfortunate that (assuming you're in the US) such restrictions could never be imposed as long as the Constitution binds our legal system. The amount of resources and due process necessary to even secure a death penalty for the most heinous crimes consumes years of time and tens of millions of dollars.

the problem with this is that this is just how tarantino talks normally
he's always this autistic; it's nothing to do with him talking to black people
he's maybe a little less confident than normal

I feel bad for Matthew Perry in that clip.

He just wants to help people and they let the pitbull loose on him, lol.

Probably never heard of Peter Hitchens until that clip.

"Oh, the brother of the atheist guy? Cool!"

snort it.

it's a black male thing

>its not as explody as the bourne identity.
Literally redd it.

NIGGER

STOP

TRY KRATOM INSTEAD

>steve buscemi

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

he will never be this generation's Peter Lorre.