What did they mean by this?

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/04/trumps-tweet-clinton-star-david-pile-cash-originated-from-hate-group-website.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs
youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A
twitter.com/FishBoneHead1/status/743239011326656512
my.mixtape.moe/oirsct.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=ctBWPfpQ7TI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Which one of you fucks is responsible?

>jam-packed

>People come to website to check it out
>get red-pilled
or they go to Sup Forums and are never on the internet again.

Certainly sounds like Sup Forums...

/pol is a board of peace

Behead those that insult /pol

more like peanut-butter packed

Golly gee wilikers those juden are at it again

#notallpollacks

>looks at the flag

It checks out.

>There's only one man who would dare give me the raspberry

did Trump know it came from pol?

doubt it. and we aren't all white supremicists and/or neo-nazis. in fact, i doubt there are that many on here, mostly nationalists.

Sounds like they're referring to /po/ to me.

Lurk moar, faggot

I'm a nigger faggot

Fox News mentioned Sup Forums directly

foxnews.com/politics/2016/07/04/trumps-tweet-clinton-star-david-pile-cash-originated-from-hate-group-website.html

this t󠀀bh f󠀀am

Maybe (((someone))) sent the image to the Trump campaign and the campaign liked it and didn't know where the image was from.

?

What, does CNN think? Trump is browsing /pol?

lazy journalism
pic related

>naming the jew
Madmen

Wait! I see you there in front of your monitor. You wear pants. So did Hitler. You neonazi white supremacist antisemite!

#BoardOfPeace

>Using Wayback Machine
>Not just looking through archives.

Really makes you think, huh.

>fails to mention name of messsage board
makes me ask, do we want anonymity or notoriety?

>Yes, Jerry
>Everything is antisemitism

Trump should just tweet out this image and be done with this dumb shit.

>6 million neo nazis PACKED in one board

>Sup Forums is responsible for ending Trumps run for president

POL LITERALLY BTFO

Microsoft Paint is anti-Semetic. Microsoft must pay!!

Muh 6000 hours in paint.

You're a {{nigger faggot}}

It's funny because a lot of non-whites post on Sup Forums (myself included) but yeah it's a "white supremacist" board because people are freely allowed to dissent

They mean White people congregate here and it needs to be shut down. Oy vey.

Oh good, I can see the headline already
>Anti-Defamation League threatens Microsoft with multi-million dollar lawsuit over antisemitic Windows features, MS expected to lose big

>Tripfags are even worse than jews
fight me

#notall/pol/
would they group all Muslims together If there was another suicide bombing? No, that would be ignorant. They know nothing about Sup Forums, just stereotypes.
Sup Forums is a board of peace, anyone with these ideals are not real Sup Forumstards

> a message board jam-packed with anti-Semitic conspiracy theories, white supremacist ideology and neo-Nazi propaganda

Which message board? I want to avoid that horrible place.

youtube.com/watch?v=kRcdmbC0HHs

> confirmed via "Internet way back machine" ...?

Sorry.
This URL has been excluded from the Wayback Machine.

> Tfw CNN does not even get a single fact right.

>not you`r

Sup Forums is not indexed at wayback machine.

They either get their facts wrong and wanted to sound smart or are talking about someplace else. Probably the former.

> Really makes you think.

>fox mentioned Sup Forums directly

A strong shiver just went down my spine. History is repeating itself.

youtube.com/watch?v=RFjU8bZR19A

Sup Forums is a board of peace you cannot group the wide variety of opinions and diferente people on Sup Forums just in stereotypes created by a few biggots who do not represent us, in fact they're not Sup Forums since Sup Forums is a board of tolerance no intolerant can be a Sup Forumsack

It's bizarre that this is what media coverage of politics in the modern age has come to. Interpreting some star on an image, in an attempt at smearing someone as anti-semitic, despite the fact that his fucking family is full of Jews.
Not only is the premise insane, but even if he was anti-semitic, he wouldn't be stupid enough to purposely use the star of David to attack Hillary.

Are going to be choked in a flood of normies like Sup Forums after FOX blew up the van?

You're allowed to be racist, we can't. When we do it, it's intolerance because as white people we should know better.
Or at least that's what the left think of you.

pol is a board of peace, we can't be held responsible for the acts of a few extremists!

Like CNNs ass

That would be good if they can be redpilled.

too bad he deleted the tweet because he thought that something was wrong with the star

now he would look like a bigger clown if he did that.

Shoo shoo jews

HOLY SHIT THEY GOT FISHBONEHEAD

twitter.com/FishBoneHead1/status/743239011326656512

DISHONEST MEDIA IS ON A ROLLLLLL

This just made me realize why shilling and sliding has been so fucking ramped up lately. It isn't just normie faggots shitting up the board, it's a bunch of kikes doing it on purpose to stop the normies from becoming Sup Forums tier!

True, but you might be underestimating the fanatical dellusions of the average normie.

CNN JUST showed the post with the image. It was a chan post, but no flags, so not Sup Forums

I hope the media tracks down the jackass who made that image and publicly shames him.

They forgot the odd obsession with Japanese cartoons

Media reporting on Sup Forums is usually good for a few laughs. Unfortunately I wouldn't be surprised if you're right.

my.mixtape.moe/oirsct.webm

its from 8pol

GAS THE PIPES! RACE CARS NOW!

Gone now. What did it say?

>They forgot the odd obsession with Japanese cartoons
You mean the Neo-Nazi propaganda?

It means that free-speech is evil according to the government. We are long past a purge, the government has not been for the sake of its people in a very long time.

It was a board with grey background, it's salmon pink here

Sup Forums is a board of peace. however spreads these lies doesn't represent true Sup Forums and/or doesn't understand Sup Forums.

>the grinch in a mask, holding a gun

Fish was spreading the truth about the star just being a premade text figure in MS paint. The screencap was already posted here.

then again the dumbass also had "hitler memes". If anything he must have realized that bringing attention to his account would do more harm than good.

The one from the anime called Asuka

funny how this originated from a chan run by a dude sponsored by the NY joo elites.

>the jews invented the six point star

This is why i hate kikes

Someone needs to show this to the Trump campaign so they can BTFO the media again.

They don't know that Sup Forums is satire.

Notoriety. This place needs to be feared again as the asshole of the internet again. Things have gotten too soft.

Wait, so we aren't actually creating an internet 4th Reich in here?

I agree. Hints have been too soft lately. We need to regain the infamy of Sup Forums and once again return our name as assholes of the Internet.

>implying leftists or Jews could care less about facts or evidence

They just say whatever they want their followers to hear, they never actually bother checking anything because you don't let the facts get in the way of profit. I've even experienced how fucking stupid they are

>Someone is posting the current year man on Twitter and how he's always right
>Agree with them and post pic related
>"Wow, what a liar John Oliver never said that or used that image"
>"Well he couldn't use that image because it happened two weeks after his show aired"
>"So you're just lying then?"
>"Not really because the quote is accurate"
>"He never said that though"
>"He did, there's a source right there"
>"Where?"
>"On the image"
>"I can't see it. I think you're lying"
>"It's in big yellow letters"
>"Sorry, I really can't see it"
>Have to literally link them
>"When does he say it?"
>"Watch it and see"
>Get reply back half an hour later
>"I guess he said it after all. Next time have a source on it to make it easier"
>"The source was on it. Do you care to provide any sources for what you've claimed?"
>Blocked

Nothing makes me reee like Twitter does. It's unbelievable that so many people in a first world country are literally thick as fuck, I'm not even sure if she knows what "source" means desu senpai.

>thumbnail
At least you tried.

CNN is the Yang to our Yin

>not 6 million hours in paint

Fail

it's actually from hotwheelschan though, Sup Forums Sup Forums is a board of peace

bump

underrated post

whats tumblr you fuck tard

They're thick on purpose. If someone senses something will prove them wrong they all sudden play dumb or ignore it or build up cognitive dissonance. They just don't ever want to be "wrong" about anything, it's not about what's true or not true. Everyone does this. Sup Forums especially.

>It's a "Sup Forums destroys Trump's already small chance of winning the election" episode.

>stars of david are racist because they're jewish

what did they mean by this?

> my.mixtape.moe/oirsct.webm
>the Grinch
>in a mask
>holding a gun
FUCK Sup Forums. THIS HACKER HAS GONE TOO FAR.
TOO. FAR.

>cnn
Ahahahah more like cunts news network

We r fugged XDDD

everything Trump does is Nazi -CNN

It's all ogre. Trump is now the crazy racist uncle who retweets nazi memes.

Quality journalism!

I applaud this kind of truly academic reporting

>this guy is Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=ctBWPfpQ7TI

Sheekyforums are up to their usual antics again!! They must be stopped! Sup Forums is an imageboard of peace!

We aren't neo nazi. Just the views of everyone at once which gives chaos. Not sure how the borg do it.

can we all agree that this is what really happened?

>Wayback Machine
Sup Forums isn't indexed there. Lying fucks.

most likely written by some nigger or coal burner

We should troll the shit out of CNN by going on our Twitters, and say that they can not support No-Nazis. But when they talk about them this way its there secret code of support of NEO-Nazis. And this is how they advertise for Neo-Nazis Also make sure your account is some kind of SJW so we can use it for raids later

obviously.