Is this all an elaborate ruse to kill American football in general?

is this all an elaborate ruse to kill American football in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/
washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/
youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it was a ruse to get people "talking about" something that everyone was already talking about. in other words, it was a ruse to avoid getting cut from the San Francisco 49ers pro football team.

*kneels*

No, it's a black person asking to have the same rights as a white person. Nothing more, nothing less

dont they have the same rights?

Exactly what rights don't they have?

no its basically rhodesia 2.0

More actually

Check the conviction rate of black and white people

On paper but it's the application of those rights which is the issue.

>an American who isn't a Sup Forumstard
Wow, shocked

>pretending racism still exists in 2017
lmao

5 rubles have been deposited in your account

It's not that elaborate

can u name one example?

You can see the institutionalised racism when you realise black are overrepresented in jails and underrepresented in universities. The American system is made to keep the black man down, of course they are rich and succesful black men, but it's mainly because they are athletes or musicians

Literally everyone in America is black/mixed. Wh*tes do not exist here dumbass.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2017/11/16/black-men-sentenced-to-more-time-for-committing-the-exact-same-crime-as-a-white-person-study-finds/

Depends on the moral compass of who's enforcing those rights. A lot of poor and dumb fucks and out of towners can get taken advantage of by law enforcement out here across all races because they either don't know their rights, or law enforcement knows that the targets realistically won't be able to afford to retaliate legally (via money, time, travel, etc) if anything does go wrong.

Everyone should be innocent until proven guilty by a jury of their peers not under the discretion of joe beat cop. Policing is a hard job but it's not the police's role to enforce alleged crimes through violence.

You don't have a right, or the application of a right, not to go to jail for slinging crack and wrecking shops. Fuck off.

You idiots realize it’s possible to acknowledge that lnstutional racism exists AND blacks just commit way more crime, right?

No, but you should have the opportunity to appear before a court and make your case, fucktard, even if you run or put up a fight.

young black males commit 50 percent of murders. they are overrepresented in jails because they overrepresent themselves in crime.

>blacks just commit way more crime
That's part of the institutionalised racism

Blacks are forced to live as pariah with no future, of course they'll end up commiting more crime than white people. When you live in a country when people say all you need is working hard to have success (American dream) and you see in real life it doesn't work like that, it generates anguish and violence

Yeah but if we did that then Sup Forums bait wouldn't be as effective. Can't have that now.

>black are overrepresented in jails and underrepresented in universities
this is not because of racism, jamal

blacks are about 13 percent of the population and continue to be responsible for an inordinate amount of crime. Between 1976 and 2005 blacks committed more than half of all murders in the United States. The black arrest rate for most offenses — including robbery, aggravated assault and property crimes — is still typically two to three times their representation in the population. Blacks as a group are also overrepresented among persons arrested for so-called white-collar crimes such as counterfeiting, fraud and embezzlement.

washingtontimes.com/news/2014/jul/21/family-secret-what-the-left-wont-tell-you-about-bl/
makes you think.

Mmm yes, it is

In Argentina there are literally 0 black people in jails, we don't treat them as dogs so they don't become violent. Blacks aren't violent per se, they are just human, if you are treated like shit you valorate your own life less and become more violent

>It’s all whitey’s fault

You don’t actually believe this do you?

This.

Also da Joos

See I'm not denying stats, of course they commit more crime. All I'm saying is that they are the victims in this situation, no one "wants" to commit crime

no. Sup Forums taught me the world is black and white and that all of societies issues can be solved with 1 large brush stroke.

I would also like to know this

Not everyone is a victim. Some people are just stupid and violent.

>Some people are just stupid and violent.
No, you aren't born stupid or violent, it's all cultural. Proper education and real equality is what makes countries less violent, check the numbers in Scandinavian countries

yes they do, its cultural going back to africa. the pictures of slaves with their backs scarred up was from them being pulled apart from fighting. they are animals with no shame or morality whatsoever.

look at worldstar, and rad the lyrics from rap music, and even their shitty "black literature". its all rape, robbery and murder fantasy. and look up their sexual assault on minors and incest rates. most blacks are severely inbred.

>you aren't born stupid or violent, it’s all cultural

yes people are born stupid and violent. even when they are adopted and raised in rich white families they chimp out from an early age and exhibit sociopathic behaviors. the mental illness rates for blacks is far above any other racial group.

>lnstutional racism
how come it's only against blacks?
what do the other non whites do differently to blacks so that this automatic racism eludes them and they don't end up commiting so much crime?

>it's another BLM argie thread

this is going to be difficult for you to understand so Im going to have pastor manning explain it to you
youtube.com/watch?v=iUohFqmGDwk

>An Argentinian commenting on American issues

So why don't we talk about why Argentina has one of the highest rape/sexual assault rates in the world. Must be cause you guys are victims of oppression. Or sexual frustration, because your low grade.

Do you just completely deny the existence of genetics?

cuz we wuz kaingz an sheeeeeeiiiit. no matter how good they have it, blacks always cry poor, hungry and oppressed.

Stop. Being black comes with its own set of issues as it pertains to moving ahead in the working world, but black people are not pariahs in their own communities. The problem within our own communities is that going to jail and rolling in gangs can become a badge of honor, and it more importantly can be used to secure safety in a criminal area. Particularly those areas which are highly liberal and it's near impossible to legally get a gun to protect your family and property so it's either join up or spend your teenage years continuing to watch mom get robbed while you and your family starve. That eat or be eaten mindset is dangerous and antiquated as fuck.
There is definitely institutionalized racism, but to sit here and say nobody wants to commit crime is retarded. There's a bunch of people who dont, but there are a handful of crazy fucks out there that do, and the environment those kinds of folk live in empowers their desire because they rise the ranks of an inverted social hierarchy and typically end up being the only assholes on the block that own guns.

Because they still have dark skin and the system tells them "you must only care about bitches and money"

And you believe it's black people who actually rule the music and film industry? kek

Holy fuck. Sup Forums has decimated critical thinking skills. Hey, what if it's more than one fucking thing that influences people instead of muh black culture is shit. Poverty, lack of education, drugs and alcohol, outlook on life, AND culture all affect a person and their willingness to commit crime. Look at 1800's England and see the same fucking issues you're pinning solely on race.

Why do blacks in Argentina commit less crime than regular Argentine people then?

You know posting that rag Washington Post is like me linking you to Fox News, right? WaPo, CNN, FOX, and other biased media is fake news.

>the system tells them "you must only care about bitches and money"

The only ones telling them that are themselves.

You what?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_statistics

We have numbers 3 times lower than the USA

>argentina
>white

Leave to the Argies to defend their peers

Read the second part of that post

I avoided saying "white Argentines" so people wouldn't post that meme and you still did it...

If you are an armed criminal and you run from law enforcement you absolutely should and likely will be shot dead. Same for if officers have any reason to believe you are armed.

How many black people even exist in Argentina. 2?

If you only accept a few black surgeons in to your country, yeah I imagine they’re not gonna commit a whole lot of crime.

>let me tell you about your country!!

This is the nail in the coffin of “institutionalized racism”. As if white men sit around a table in a secret bunker planning all this.

Probably because Argentina is a better environment, theres no radical discrepancy in firepower among your poor so they can't easily victimize one another, and you guys don't have the hysterically fucked up gangsta culture that we do, and instead likely have more organized crime, proportionally.

Does anyone remember the TV-show Oz?

There was a black prison guard called Clayton Hughes who went full black-power after he got fired. Kaepernick must have seen the show and copied him because they act 100% alike.

please go back to Sup Forums

The NFL protests, and black lives matter, is just black people chimping out because they don't like police coming into their neighborhoods and arresting them when they commit crimes, and they just want to be free to commit crimes without any police to stop them. this is undisputed fact

>Scandinavia
You mean Whitesville?

Yes, black people do have a quite a bit of influence over the music industry. Have you ever heard of Jay Z or Dr Dre?

They aren't surgeons, they come from poor countries in Africa. We have 150k black people

We aren't racist against them, so they act normal. I'm not saying we aren't racist, there is strong nacism against brown people (natives and mixed people), and those are the ones who fall under the institutionalised racim in Argentina

All I'm saying is, no race is more violent than other. If you are going by the numbers, Whites and Asians genocided more people than any other race, so blaming blacks for being violent is just stupid

That's my point, we are poorer than the USA but we have more equality (free hospitals, healthcare and universities, etc)

That's the only way to keep violence down. I'm not saying we are an Utopia tho, but look at Scandinavian countries, they realised this a long time ago and they have a really great life quality

You also have less people than the US dumbass. Oh, and btw why don't you look at the stats on what race rapes the most in the US. Shocker.

>Implying Argentina is a better environment for anyone

Poor working blacks in the US are richer than your average Argentinian.

im glad you were able to solve the longstanding nature vs nurture debate so easily.
nobel prize should be incoming.

Truth

I'm talking about the per 100k column...

Usa is 29.8 and Argentina 8.5

If you are an armed criminal who intends to hurt or kill an officer, yes. If you are an armed criminal who runs, no. If you are an unarmed criminal who runs, no. It only because a police defense issue when their lives are threatened. I'm not retarded and I understand it's a split second decision but there are ways to deescalate and make better decisions that police officers should practice to avoid even reaching that point.

Yeah, but we have something called equality. We may be poor and 3rd world but we still nail a spot amongst the Very High countries in the HDI ranking

Being a millionaire doesn't make you happy

In the name of our country, shut your filthy and disgusting mouth, you fucking nigger lover.

When I want advice on how to be completely irrelevant in world matters Ill ask Argentina ok? We're trying to be masters of our own destiny over here.

Mississippi has a higher HDI than Argentina.

No race is superior or inferior, I'm an humanist and believe in equality

That's what I said in my first post: all blacks want is to be treated as equals. Nothing more, nothing less

oh jesus christ, you believe magic numbers?

*TIPS FEDORA*

Well unfortunately they are, but I think there is a lot of reason to think that they shouldn't be.

Buenos Aires has a higher HDI than Iceland, so?
Comparing regions to countries is stupid

Institutionalized racism doesn't have to do with sitting around at a table and planning shit. It's more in institutions themselves that were developed in a prior time not changing with the times, and as a result continuing to victimize people who shouldn't be vitimized, mostly inadvertently (though possibly fully intended depending on who the person wearing the badge or whatever is and if they're using this as a chance to attack people they hate).

Literally saying that we're a shit country but it's okay because we have MUH EQUALITY.

I prefer to transform blacks into tortillas and have a decent country. Do not listen to this fag, americunts.

For one thing, we could absolutely use a seperate justice system for black people, just for starters. Niggers dont give a fuck about jail.

Mississippi is literally our poorest shittiest region. I wasn’t using it as a good example for us.

Wrong, every race is different. And some races are simply smarter, stronger, faster and overall better than others. Fuck off to Peru. (No offense to perucas)

>seriously guys, we are as developed as europe!
>cant even break .9
lyleverytime

So you're trying to use stats from almost ten years ago? Cause apparently your country can't even list its 2009 and 2010 stats.

And again I reiterate, more people equals more stats in all categories. Look at who is doing these crimes. Your people do more raping than the Spanish did.

Well, the USA is a 1st world country. Argentina is a 3rd world country but we still are in the same category when it comes to life quality

Of course your country is richer, but again, who cares about money when most of it is owned by the 1%?

You know .88 is way higher than the average European country, right?

Not bad for a 3rd world country

And? If me, you, and a serial killer each were given 10 million dollars and told to live together locked in a house for a week, im pretty certain that house would not qualify as a good environment despite each of us being wealthy.

This thread only proves that Sup Forums is always right. DELET DIS THREAD

>Of course your country is richer, but again, who cares about money when most of it is owned by the 1%?

The US has a higher median income (Aka, common average person income) than every country in the world except Australia and a few European microstates.

Why can't right wing people keep an argument for more than 2 minutes without resorting to ad hominems and personal insults? You are only making your "point" look weaker

For a reason no one takes right wingers seriously in real life

>Goalposts in orbit

And 7 or 8 Asian countries

Again, I'm not debating the USA isn't rich. It's an objective fact. All I'm saying is money isn't that relevant per se

Saudi Arabia is rich as fuck and women and homosexuals still have next to 0 civil rights

>I saw this in a Sup Forums infographic, the post

Left wing dialogue in America, as you know because you’re an expert, is 99% insults and 1% deflection

they only read a few memes about the subject. after they use up their 3 talking points, they have to resort to personal insults to deflect the fact that they are retards who dont know what they are talking about.

As if. Your sitting here pointing your finger at people for shit you see that is wrong with your life. You're insulting under the mask of "progress"