The Brexit campaign was about racism and nothing more. I hope you're proud of yourselves

Innocent migrants are reporting verbal abuse, negative social media commentary including xenophobic language, anti-migrant leafleting and physical assaults.

Shocking video taken Tuesday on a Manchester tram has emerged depicting white youths verbally assaulting and threatening an Islamic passenger who had asked them to quit using foul language. One of the teenagers yells, "Get back to Africa!" while another sprays beer in the man's direction.

A group of white schoolboys on Friday tore a Muslim woman's hijab from her head before they shoved her down a flight of stairs.

The violence has gotten so out of control that a major Islamic prayer event planned in Southampton for today and tomorrow was cancelled because the Muslims fear for their lives.

"As a British Muslim, I am no stranger to prejudice. I know what it’s like to be discriminated against just because of your background or religion," London mayor Sadiq Khan has admitted. The mayor has unveiled a new zero-tolerance policy in response to rising hate attacks in London after Brexit.

>""""""""""""""""""""innocent"""""""""""""""""""" migrants

oy vey

>innocent
>migrants

lol

I'm marginally proud. But you need a lot more racism to impress the likes of me.

>A group of white schoolboys on Friday tore a Muslim woman's hijab from her head before they shoved her down a flight of stairs.

I bet he's a Stealth Jew, like Roosh.

Some of his kids look Transgendered.

But I still bet they want to stay in the UK.

If they left when they were told to the first time then none of this would be happening. They've got no one to blame but themselves.

When "racists" start blowing Muslims up on their way to work or raping 1400 Muslim kids maybe I'll give a shit.

RIGHT

A white guy looking at a shitskin too long is a racist hate crime these days.

Keep up the good work lads

>including xenophobic language

Triggered

A march was cancelled,good fuck off we will have no sandal wearing shitskins currying up the air

Who cares. Nothing will change until they really start genociding the muslims.

is it wrong, that this makes me happy

you see senpai, i have no inclination to island-nigger life, i don't even like carnival and island-nigger parties.

The best i had hoped for, was to save a little money and make myself a bit more attractive to the immigration panels so my lonely ass self can at least die comfy away from these monkeys.

that time has come, and the browns have ruined my only chance to escape them and their shit tier mentalities.

i hope the future of white children is secured, and you repel these inbred "madingas" to the hell their god has given them.

sincerely,

brown defector

What about the Polish immigrants?

t. Van Rompuy

sage

Same shit

you cunts have been laughing and sneering as you went about your free for all over the west now it's time to pay the piper.

>Hate crime up 57%

Great job, the fire rises

OP is a cocksucking homo

It's strange. Violence towards Muslims when there's no Muslim countries in Europe. [No. Sweden dosen't count. Yet. They don't have Sharia Law yet.]

Bosnia and Albania are what?

the police denies these claims from butthurt remain voters and left leaning parasites.

this times 100x. London elected an anti-white mayor they have no right to complain about a race war.

"and nothing more"
"innocent migrants"

just swallow the bucket of shit, and we'll let you play xbox

>Innocent migrants
>verbal abuse
>negative social media commentary
>xenophobic language
>white youths verbally assaulting
>Muslims fear for their lives

new zero-tolerance policy in response to rising hate attacks

>not going to backfire

This is fucking hilarious

"prayer cancelled"

buh allah #1, we do everything for

even rape and kill

, but can't pray for the first time? fuckin a

I hope every fucking mosque and halal shop in the UK gets burnt down, fucking muslim cunts

>people mad at democracy

BOH-HOO

>London mayor Sadiq Khan has admitted
>As a British Muslim
>The Brexit campaign was about racism and nothing more

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

ya, its the british fault for wanting to remain british

retards i fucking swear on me mom

When your representatives betray you, taking things into your own hands becomes a reasonably justifiable course of action. Muslims should be getting beaten daily in the streets. Mosques should be getting vandalized or burned. But most of all, their leftist enablers should be killed outright, because they're far worse than the Muslims.

>leaving EU is raysis
kek

Fuck the EU! Fuck the UN! Kill all whales!

you see it too icenigger, somehow it's a scheme going on here, and it's all about fiskur. The fish jews are controlling this moronic puppets.

Man who wins popularity contest in one's of the world's largest cities complains of being "unpopular"

This

>raycis hate crimes

>Brits "encouraging" immigrants to gtfo

It was about liberty. Something that should be remembered on July the 4th. And liberty embracing Brexit Leavers won. Playing the race card too many times soon becomes cry wolf and will be ignored eventually, just sayin'

When they actually start getting lives taken instead of "fearing for them" let me know. Also let me know when we start rape gangs.

who's we? You're not british.

oh right it's Sup Forums, white pride worldwide right on

Only my ancestors were the good immigrants.

>the Muslims fear for their lives.

That's non sense. Getting martyred gets you into paradise presto.

What that Muslim prick doesn't realize is he may be a part of what pushed some fence-sitters over to Brexit side.

>Racist hate crimes increase five-fold

That might mean something if 'racist hate crimes' didn't include disagreeing with someone on the internet or saying 'all lives matter'.

Now that brexit is happening, why doesnt pic related want to be the next prime minister of UK anymore?

I'm sure it had nothing to do with the UK police starting classifying anti-ISIS sentiment as "hate crimes" after Brexit.

It's happening, soon we the swedes will wake up too and reclaim Stockholm and Malmo

England is a meme country here. Mostly criminals go there. France and Germany has the mostly nice Poles.

Doesnt want to get fucked by Cameron's trickery. Going straight into leave negotiations without any preparation and weak political mandate would be a political suicide.

>mfw supported brexit from proxies

feels amazing to rayp bongs

so why didnt he prepare before the vote? Just in case that his side actually won, like it did?

>an Islamic passenger who had asked them to quit using foul language.
>asked

>The violence has gotten so out of control that a major Islamic prayer event planned in Southampton for today and tomorrow

W-what is that now? What is going on?

I meant preparation as in being the PM for longer than 2 months before the negotiations start. It would be fine if he had the support of the whole party but Cameron and the rest of remain camp clearly told Brexiters to go fuck themselves. Its hard to go forward when you cant be sure your party will backstab you at first occasion

>The violence has gotten so out of control that a major Islamic prayer event planned in Southampton for today and tomorrow was cancelled
kek, how is that a bad thing?

also, fuck you. if we're so fucking racist, why the fuck are you still here? go back to sandnigger desert land, faggots

>I hope you're proud of yourselves
Thanks!

As a native white Britisher I know what it's like to be beheaded, blown up, shot, stabbed, or otherwise killed by moderate Muslims.

Hardly a surprise when Londons majority ethnics at this point. Wish the government would stop funding that shithole exclusively

Keep it up, lads. You're making your son proud

WE'RE LOSING PUBLIC SUPPORT. QUICK CRANK UP THE VICTIMHOOD NARRATIVE

Lying about this shit is how they lost support in the first place.