This is a white nationalist from the USA

This is a white nationalist from the USA.

These are heterosexual men from Turkey

>"white nationalist"
Dafuq is that

He may be american nationalist, or Texan nationalist, but being a race nationalist makes no sense as a concept itself

It's an American thing. Don't ask.

This.
it's an American thing sweetie ;D

>white
>nation

More than american, I'd since leftist and liberal thing. Correct me if I'm wrong but I never saw those "white nationalist" refer to themselves as that.

Say*

Fuck you keyboard prediction

>this was all result of burgers referring to their slaves as black rather as african or by their the particular region they came from
This black/white/yellow memeshit is all their fault. They literally lost their individual identity indirectly through this.

It just means they are essentially Nationalists that want to keep their country white.

Not very many Nationalists actually call themselves "White Nationalists". It's mostly a leftist buzzword to use against any white person who happens to be Nationalist

They do. It's an American thing, stormfront and the like. Don't ask...

Europoors never understand the "concept" of white nationalism the first few times you explain it, it's just so retarded you really have to get to know Americans to understand what they're capable of.

I see. I'm a Spanish nationalist, so in sight of some Americans I'd be a racist Nazi right?
Although it happens to be false.

>so in sight of some Americans I'd be a racist Nazi right?

Do you want Spain to maintain it's cultural and ethnic identity? Then yes, you are a racist alt right nazi.

This what we have to deal with here.

"White nationalism" is a north american thing. For everyone else they value ethnicity. Spaniards, Russians, Poles and Finns don't have anything in common just because their skintone might be similar, it's a retarded idea.

>TFW every new worlder is a massive euro/asian/native/african mutt

>TFW Canada has barely existed for less than 1/10th of some European cities

It's a North American thing because we are so much more racially diverse compared to Europe, and because we have no single national identity to stand behind so race is really all we have. We used to, but not so much anymore. The US was doomed to have racial problems from the start when they kept bringing over boatloads of African slaves and never had a real culture of it's own

But you still have a massive and beautiful country, 10/10 would visit :D

That's the whole problem. No two ethnicities should share a nation.

By ethnicity I assume you mean culture?

this is a nazi from greece
say something nice about him

Those are related yes

I like how he's showing me how tall his brother is :) we'll find him one day

Worked out pretty well for Russia and China desu

Looks arab

Close, but they are kind of different. Ethnicity includes your heritage, nationality, race, habits, beliefs and your identity in general. Culture only includes habits and beliefs.

Your culture has a lot to do with your historical background of your ethnicity that was formed over 1000+ years though

Not really. I'm black but I don't practise African culture. I consider myself more culturally European than African, since I live in Brazil, a country that was colonised by the Portuguese.

Mind if I take a quick peek outside on this balcony of yours, then?

They have cities, we have wilderness. It's not the same but it's still valuable.