More like Can't a Duh or sumfin. Tsss

More like Can't a Duh or sumfin. Tsss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG9NffAxQzNPep42kshjL4LMtD9KCzQc2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

home run chipperson

tsss tss USA? What are ya Ultimate Snake assembly or sumpthin you cawksuucka

Fawk yeah! Tru-dough? Tss tss tss, what is he made of fawkin' bread of sumpthin'?

Post your fave chip

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLG9NffAxQzNPep42kshjL4LMtD9KCzQc2

nevahlands? what r ya, a plane thats always flyin or sumthin?

Does anyone even watch them now that Anthony is gone? Opie is just difficult to listen to. He is terrible.

Nah, I downloaded all episodes of patrice on o&a, si I'm listening to that instead

Top kek, made me chuckle

Do Colin, Otto, Billy, Louis, and Jim Jefferies too.

It's shit now. Only cucks listen to it.

I was listening to that 12 hour compilation of Patrice talking movies earlier.

>Jim Jeffries

No.

Where to download though?

Doesn't Jimmys contract end this year? Imagine if he went off to Ant's show

But Anthony's show suck too

Fuck off Nigel. Jefferies is a scream.
Shit, I don't know where I got my copies from. They were ripped off YouTube originally though. They're all still up there with the exception of the Louis archive, which was taken down some months ago.
He's not. He's not staying with Opie either. Why jump from one sinking ship to another? He'll probably just do the UFC podcast from now on.

No he's not, he's an unfunny, unoriginal faggot and if you like him you must be a faggot too.

Anthony needs to get Jimmy,Sam, and Erock on his show. Fuck Opie.

Can you upload your collection on mega.nz?

What ufc podcast?

I'd be down for The Morning Jam with Jim and Sam. Anthony can stay in his basement and bitch about niggers and Erock can remain in irrelevancy.
It's too big but I'll try to upload some. Billy's archive for sure I can't. I can probably do Otto, Colin, and JJ though.
Norton does a UFC podcast with some guy. He interviewed the Rock and CM Punk last week.

Opieandanthonylive.com

Stop posting this link everywhere, homo.

>Fuck off Nigel. Jefferies is a scream.
He's a liberal faggot who spends his newest special talking about how awful America is (good thing he didn't have to come here for a career then, eh?) instead fo telling jokes.

>LISTEN RIGHT .. I KNOW WERE HERE TO HEAR SUM JOKES ND THAT .. BUT AMERICANS, WE GOTTA TALK ABOUT YOUR FUCKING GUNS

>FUCKIN .. YOU KNOW THAT SHIT IS MENTAL RIGHT? .. THE REST OF WORLD IS WATCHING YOU LIKE *shocked face*

>AND DONT GET ME STARTED ON FUCKIN CHRISTIANITY .. *thunderous applause and cheering*

Thanks mate. Drop the link here when it's done. If the thread dies, I'll make another one

Bump

Bump?

Bump

what is this thread? what am I readin?

Dutchbro, my internet crapped out mid-upload. All the shows I was talking about are on archive.org. You can download them there. Also check out the O&A subreddit. Stuff gets posted frequently on there as well.