It's really that simple!

It's really that simple!

Johnson + Weld 2016

>Cuck + Cuck 2016

lmao

Trump all the way, baby.

>intentionally replying to a slidethread. Shiggy.

Oh well, here's a free (you), and no, I hate everything that's become of my country. It is confused, fractured, self-defacing, apologist, decadent, ignorant, and nihilistic...but I'll love it entirely once we Make America Great Again™

>Obama's "Politically Correct & Tolerant" America
I hate my country (the way it is now at least).

Is that supposed to be an advice animal? Where is the color wheel and what is up with the formatting?

>if you love your country, you will not vote for a man that values his countrymen over other people

wtf im now #WankingMyJohnson

It doesn't matter if you vote for him or not. He's running unopposed. Hillary is done.

You don't really think that works here, do you?

If you hate what your country has become, vote for tgis patriot.

>Put you to sleep just by existing + literally who 2016

`> $0.02 USD has been deposited to your paypal account

> Thank you for your efforts on behalf of the Hillary 2016 Memetics PAC, a subsidiary of The Goldman Sachs Group Inc. GS (NYSE) $160.01 -0.06 (-0.04%)

So why don't you slide!

But I don't love the Jewnited States of Amurrica.

And Trump is a Zionist cuck.

huh, really makes you think.

cmon toots they call me the prince besides would a ignorant bigot have a porshe like this?

Its true, if you love america, you must vote trump.

Everyone who openly hates the ideals of america; the flag burners, the regressive liberals, the commies, the gun grabbers, the perpetual victims who hate self reliance and personal responsibility, they all oppose trump and support hillary.

Ergo, you must support trump or you support regards who want to live ineurope but don't have the wherewithal to move to a place that fits their philosophy and want to force their views on us.

>Its true, if you love Israel, you must vote trump.
FTFY

>Open Borders + Gun Control 2016

so i'll just vote for the criminal murderer then i guess.

because I love my country so much I want it to be in the hands of an insane warhawk that puts her own greed above the interests of america.

Both candidates are equally pro-isreal, shill.

One is openly anti-american on top of it, though.

And any nationlist must in turn support the primary example of successful nationlism.

Trumps wants America to behave like isreal, putting itself first and fucking over our neighbors and Muslims because theyre awful.

Says OP, the flag burning faggot from San Francisco.

Sage

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN FAGGOT

Except he is not a bigot. You are just parroting the same shit over and over. There is a real vacuum of rational thought amongst these leftist conscripts.

the illusion of choice is so bad this time around

I like what my country stands for
Not what it's becoming

TRUMP 2016

MAGA!

I heard sage has been disabled for the whole site.

How to find out if that's true?

>country
We don't have a country.

>1 post by this ID

Nah, I love my country which is why I'm voting for someone who loves it too.

Sounds simple. But why?

>muh personal freedom
>OMG SOMEONE BURNED A FLAG WTF HOW DARE THEY BURN SOMETHING THEY PAYED FOR AS A SYMBOLIC DEMONSTRATION
its their constitutional right you fucking pussy
get over it, ill burn a flag just for the fun of it who really gives a fuck about some colored nylon?
you guys are so petty

TRUMP 2016! Hillary For Prison!