Repeat After Me, Racists: W-E-L-F-A-R-E S-T-A-T-E

thestar.com/news/immigration/2016/07/04/ontario-facing-epidemic-of-islamophobia-survey-finds.html

“There is an epidemic of Islamophobia in Ontario. Only a third of Ontarians have a positive impression of the religion and more than half feel its mainstream doctrines promote violence (an anomaly compared to other religions),”

I hope every muslim does screaming

>please stop taxing my family into poverty to pay for handouts for strangers
>EPIDEMIC OF ISLAMOPHOBIA!!!

>does
Dies. Sorry about the error

>islamophobia
there's that non-word again

Why do the elites want us to like Islam so much? Seriously I don't get it.

H I P
I
P

You are hoping every muslim does you in the ass, while you are screaming?

Damn dude, thats some desert fever

>“There is an epidemic of Islamophobia in Ontario. Only a third of Ontarians have a positive impression of the religion and more than half feel its mainstream doctrines promote violence (an anomaly compared to other religions),”

based Ontario

Are Canadians still cucked if a survey found that 3/4(the silent majority) are really uncucked?

Shaking and crying right now. White Canadians should all be lobotomized if even one is afraid of the teachings of Muhammad (PBUH)

...soon.

Well considering outside of Toronto everybody despises them...

islamophobia

Don't worry Eric, mommy is on her way with some chicken nuggies

>mfw I'm so glad the toronto red star is going bankrupt along with every other jew newspaper company

They actually had to shut down several major printing presses and fire thousands of workers

Those of us that don't live in cuck hives like Toronto are as based as we ever were.

Sorry, i meant that i want every muslim child to be set on fire, every muslim woman doused with acid, and every muslim man shot in the head.

I read this as Canada has an epidemic of Islams.

Hating islam is not a phobia

Control. Take a look at Saudi Arabia.

When you can outlaw dissent as "apostasy", the government is safe from any change except a violent revolution. Islam itself is the violent revolution of the 21st century, so theocracies like Saudi Arabia can last forever by promoting the same laws as ISIS.

Sup Forums loves to complain about degeneracy, but the word is so nebulous that it can be used to punish anyone the government wants, which is how Islamic theocracies work.

Oh, really? Why would it be?

it's NOT islamophobia

>tfw have muslim friend since childhood but Sup Forums has taught me to hate them and want to nuke them
at least he doesnt talk about it much

Yeah, but I guarantee your 'Muslim' friend is not really Muslim. Probably just a brown guy with Muslim roots. Ask him if he believes infidels are worthy of sympathy.

White genocide.

>Off topic but can't hold it.
Decided to spend a night in the downtown Radisson hotel in Ottawa not long ago. The hotel is a complete mess, all furniture scratched out, smell and probably bedbugs. Guess why? Because it was given to ~200 syrians and they completely ruined the place

well actually his whole family is muslim but they all seem pretty nice, as a kid i'd go to his house and didnt feel threatened at all