Dumb White Woman whores out daughter. Western degeneracy

Just read this story of how this murican woman, let her teenage daughter and friends (potentially ape group) into their house to drink. Fucks one of them and is raped by another. Just after sex toying her vagina. Turns out she was an ex Mormon and her husband was some kind of army man. What has happened to society? Anyone know who the rapist was?
Source : mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/sunday-school-teacher-played-naked-8344994

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2015/04/rachel-lenhardt-naked-twister-mom-mother-sex-party-daughters-boyfriend/
twitter.com/adisonlehnardt
youtube.com/channel/UCqc9cJM9TauHqesFYm_1iWg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

heavy.com/news/2015/04/rachel-lenhardt-naked-twister-mom-mother-sex-party-daughters-boyfriend/

hot.

nice.

Moarrr

nice.

check archive guys!

>The girl told her mother that she felt guilty because the boyfriend’s ten-inch penis was too large for her and so he needed to have sex with the mother instead

WHAT

Imagine if they guy impregnated both of them on the same night.

Women are sex crazed perverts. Live in fear of them.

anyone find the guy yet?

There are so many melodramatic cringelords on this board.

Daughters twitter

Daugher

twitter.com/adisonlehnardt

almost forgot

That's how little chads are created. Duh.

perhaps if men treated women with respect (they dont, as evidenced here) society wouldn't have these kinds of problems

Women are always using men for something.

The mom looks more deserving of a 10 incher anyways.

>gets teenage boy drunk, stoned, and fucks him
>Boy has time of his life
>On they're private property
>Nobody's hurt
>I'm literally paying taxes for these people to be in jail
Are you kidding me

Why do all women from the south have the same disgusting haircut?

>She gets
Typo

youtube.com/channel/UCqc9cJM9TauHqesFYm_1iWg

daughters youtube. We've spammed the one only video she had so she made it private

Better she monitors her daughter in that situation than leaving her to do it herself. That's good parenting

You wouldn't know because of your lack of a social life and young age but

A. Men draw on their friends who pass out too

B. This doesn't happen past the age of 20.

THIS IS

OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD
OLD

NEWS, DUMBASS

Their*

You fucking scrub

who's the 10 inch guy?

She'd go crazy on my BBC(big balkan cock)

Why do Brits refer to Moms as Mums?

husband

check it out

>What has happened to society?

We live in a society where the only value is sex. Sex and being sexually attractive are the only worthwhile and important things to most people. But they'll never admit to it, just act on it. The ex-Morman thing is telling because that's usually what happens, they try and sexually repress themselves to the point where it back fires and they become turbo degenerate.

That's a clear case of gold digging ho.

>Christian woman
>Tons of kids with a military spouse
>Uncontrollable alcoholism
>Maturity level of a teenager still and worships teen spirit*

This whole thing is fucking classic.

*This is something I've noticed where females want to still pretend their teenagers and they seem to try to be cool and hip for the kids, like the urge to fit with teen normies never goes away with them.

This is your typical military spouse too. I've lived on military bases a lot of my life, I saw this shit all the time.

The only crime is this didn't happen to me.

AM I RIGHT?!

That's what you get when instead of getting a real job you decide to become a glorified murderer.

That's how the south rolls. All men in the south have the same Lego man hair cut.

Women who have sex before marriage must be stoned to death like the bible says so.

We need a tape. For science.

She is just hot, not a degenerate. She can come and play anally with me any time. What are you, Puritans from the year 1600?

Yeah I live in the South is this all so stereotypical it fucking hurts. Like... People don't have real brains, they're just copies of copies of copies. It all looks exactly like something I've seen way too many times. Same hair style, same excuses, same facial expressions, same everything.

Fucking normies.

Lol, sex without marriage? what's next, turning the light on?

you mean your micro penis??

I live in south florida and all young men have the same undercut/manbun. Its the same everywhere.

You would actually be surprised, Ahmed