What do Italians really think of American pizza?

You're not obligated to hate it just because you're Italian.

Tell us what you really think.

They secretly love it, we mastered the fucking pizza lads

i agree,you added ketchup

Looks fucking awful

Except the Chicago deep dish pizza the rest are tasteless.

Trash tier

>Mastered
>Have a Fucking island who Put pinneapple on it

Sure m8

we don't really have american pizza (thick crust) here unless some frozen pizza

anyway the average italian thinks of ananas pizza or some weird stuff like that when you ask them about american pizza

You want the cold harsh truth?

It's good, like really fucking good.

Sadly Shitalians will never admit it and stick to their thin crusted abomination because muh first pizza

yall fuck too much with cheese. theres almost more cheese than tomato sauce

genuinely think it's an inferior dish

I've had Italian pizza and it was trash.

There's a reason why nobody outside Italy eats that shit.

That's a leaf invention

How come Italians don't get bent out of shape about American pizza like Mexicans do about tex-mex?

I think every pizza deserves to be loved.

If we see a true abomination of pizza (like pizza with chicken or some other dumb shit), we mostly laugh about it and feel sad for you guys. When it comes to more "regular" kinds of US pizza like NY or Chicago, there might be some minor outrage, but I think it mostly comes down to what one is used to eat, and personal tastes.
btw Chicago shouldn't even be categorized as "pizza", even if it tastes good.

What about YOUR MUMS pizza?

No mom = No pizza

Heheh I win

fuck off, cheese is great

That's why we are the european nation with lowest obesity and almost totally normie while you're fatty pinkish autists able only to whine ''muh troo aryan i'm blonde'' on the internet

italian girls all smell like basil and old pizza

To be honest, I like it more than italian pizza

>You're not obligated to hate it just because you're Italian.
Yes we are, it's the law

You know what else is law? Insulting your mum and her pizza

t.Lorenzo Capisce Bambino Ramasotti here.

Uruguayan pizza is better than italian, also fainá

>anyway the average italian thinks of ananas pizza or some weird stuff like that when you ask them about american pizza
Bizzare since the Canadians started that.

>yall fuck too much with cheese. theres almost more cheese than tomato sauce
Cheese makes people happy. When did tomato sauce bring happiness?

based

>Uruguayan *focaccia

>le cheese and bacon is best food xD

>focaccia
We tend to put a decent amount of sauce so no, faggot. I'll teach you a secret, it's all about the oven

Also by the way, "pizza" is just pizza with tomato sauce. The next foreigner I see asking for a pizza and wondering why it doesn't have cheese will get shot

That's just Genoese focaccia, and the fainá is from Genoa too

that's basically a lasagna

>"pizza" is just pizza with tomato sauce
What did he mean by this?

>focaccia
>pizza bread without sauce
Our pizza has sauce therefore not focaccia, in fact we don't even eat that here.

Exactly what I said

>"pizza" is just pizza with tomato sauce.
really activated my pesto

If you put the sauce after you bake it, it's "focaccia al pomodoro", not pizza

>If you put the sauce after you bake it
Why would you do that? Is it me or you're confusing the fainá in the pic with pizza?

Just another proof that we have the superior pizza

It is though

don't insult the finns, they already shamed our entire country once

I've lived in two US states. The pizza in Massachusetts is alright since a few of the joints are owned by Italian-Americans. Best pizza I had there was in the North End in Boston, where the chefs spoke Italian.
In Florida though the pizza is fucking garbage. I have YET to have a decent pizza here outside of the Italian pavillion in Disney World, and I have tried over a dozen pizza places--some family owned. What scares the shit out of me is that the "best pizza place in town" is the worst pizza place I have been to in all my years; when I asked for a margherita pizza they gave me a piece of bread with one fat, slimy tomato on top of the baked cheese. To make matters worse, this pizza place was voted one of the best Mexican restaurants in town. There weren't any Mexican dishes on the menu; Floridians just can't tell the difference between Italian and Mexican food:
tldr: American pizza is fucking dogshit, and I would give my left arm for a taste of some decent Italian pizza. Unfortunately, here in Florida, there is none to be had.

>conveniently leaves out new york pizza

>jew
>likes bacon
There is something fishy here.

hot

and their feet stink like old anchovies and oregano

oregano flavored feet is my wet dream
could lick all day

hopefully a smelly italian girl rubs her feet on you and ruins your nice clothes with her stink

any of you lads in the Northeast ever had Delorenzo's tomato pies in Trenton or Robbinsville? Best in the world

amerifat

isn't loli banned in the states?

get ready to get swatted, pedo boi

But anchovy is older than me so its ok. I give her feet rubs and have to throw out my clothes afterwards because she always makes them stink (´;ω;`)

>mastered
>sweet, shit ingredient disgusting base
>puddles of old, used oil contained within
>most of the pizza consists of fake-tasting, low-quality cheese

your MOM is low quality

What Americans did with Pizza should constitute an offence in human rights.

I had pizza a few times in the States and it's pretty good, not like here but I actually enjoy it
In other countries it is complete garbage

Chileans add dog shit to their pizza why do you complain?