Is this magazine cover Sup Forums approved?

Is this magazine cover Sup Forums approved?

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No. $8.99 for a magazine is ridiculous and not approved

why not

WE WUZ DADS N SHIET

Disgusting. What an outrage. How could such a prominent magazine advocate kidnapping?

>no bbc bulge
what the fuck.

there is no black family in the world that would even remotly be resembled by that picture

there is with affirmative action

Yeah, sure.
Staying within his race, having lots of kids, being present for them.
What's wrong with it?

In the US this would not be impossible to see. Still triggering, but nonetheless white presenting blacks do exist here.

Literally fiction.

never with those hairstyles and fashion
never ever

i made 3 trips to the US for around 30k € in total, the longest was 6 months road trip and ive seen some shit
but never something like this

I'm mean the painting is obviously shit-tier outdated Obama-era propaganda that doesn't represent the vast majority of blacks in the US. Though in general our blacks could outperform your merkel-children easily on just about any test.

This. The world would be great if people could stop race mixing and making kids they have no intention of caring for.

>no white wife/gf

>the size of the lips and nose on that groid
niggers are truly subhuman demonic hellbeasts

>girl wearing a watermelon

T R I G G E R E D

not unless that's a beach in Africa

thats true
im of the believe that it is some how achievable to integrate an african man into basic society while ahmeds will never ever be able to do that (not that i want to integrate ahmeds but still)

they are already mixed race you fucking idiot.
They are all brown not BLACK.

>obviously shit-tier outdated Obama-era propaganda that doesn't represent the vast majority of blacks in the US

he's right deutschebro

>our blacks could outperform your merkel-children easily on just about any test

about this too

If there was more "black people are totally normal" propaganda maybe more black people would start to actually act normal and then there wouldn't be a problem in the first place

Nothing wrong with a nuclear family, even if it is black.

>huge nose masculine woman, retarded looking cookie cutter, ratface who would look like a turk with different coloring.

We'd be better off without them, but if we can't get rid of them then they must either be separated from us or returned to the fieldwork for which the creator designed them.

This is real, there exists a black middle class especially in the American south. I saw a few families like this at the beach this week.

>Responsible black father
Yes.

na.

this, cuckpai. i like to make it know were superior

I stumbled upon these. Might be from the same artist. I think they great. What do you think?

1/3

2/3

3/3

doesnt really affect me in anyway

there are blacks like this, but rarely

Why wouldn't it be. The subject is presumably the black father with his three black children enjoying a peaceful and relaxing summer day at the beach. It's an occurrence unlikely to happen for many reasons of which we're all familiar, but it's fun to play pretend.

>having to use artwork because there's not a single black father in America who is actually a good father that you can take a picture of
Kek'd a bit.

This is cool

july 11th and 18th

>good father takes his family on vacation
>they're not obese
>no tattoos
it's fine.

They always have a drawn cover. It's basically Pretentiousness: The Magazine

Ps there are plenty of normie black folk in the south. They just don't go to the beach as far as I've seen

kinda dissapointed.

I don't see anything wrong. Looks like an upstanding, respectable family.

yes, surprisingly.

>I've been to the US for 6 months so I know more than you who has been there your whole life

typical germancuck

germans are getting more and more annoying lately

Can't swim.

They can't swim

people forget there's a difference between dindu niggers and people who are just black

>All black family on black beach with only other blacks

No problem at all.

>implying /pol hates black men that have good family values and raise their children

Meh, if it was two butt fucking faggots I'd be pissed but this? Naw not at all.

No, we are just nationalists.

really makes you think

underrated post!

>implying you can tell the difference between a half breed and a nigger spawn

>blacks at the beach, implying they can swim or appreciate leisurely activities like building sandcastles
>black father being present with kids, presumably his own
>kids are well behaved, not running around stealing people's wallets or car keys from their beach bags
>no aggression present in the demeanor of any of them, neutral, "peaceful" facial expressions

It's like in old TV shows where the "Martians" were depicted as just humans with green skin. The artist of this scene doesn't actually know his subject for what it is. He only knows himself, and due to an immature personality acutely lacking empathy, is only capable of projecting aspects of himself onto others.

Now that said, I would LOVE to see this scene in real life too. If so many blacks could just shed their violent, anti-intellectual ghetto culture and assimilate to the rest of America, there would be no racial resentment on either side.

>Black man with black wife and black children
>No race mixing
>Promoting family values and responsibility
I'd say yes.

yes, anything promoting and admiring good black fathers is a good thing
anyone that disagrees is an idiot

His name is
>Kadir Nelson
And that cover is his work. Talented black gentleman.

>just shed their violent, anti-intellectual ghetto culture
Culture isn't the cause, it's the symptom.
The root cause is low average negro IQ.
A negro can no sooner "shed his culture" and stop raping, rapping, and robbing than a dog can stop wagging its tail.

ga feg

>single parent
>minority

Seems pretty accurate t b h

DY-NO-MITE!

Gas yourself you disgusting piece of shit!

>huge nose masculine woman, retarded looking cookie cutter, ratface who would look like a turk with different coloring.

germans are pretty damn ugly i lived there

>nose so big he needs special custom sunglasses

>on YouTube
>forced Jockey underwear a
ad before video
>white guy with a black baby in his arms talking about how proud he is to be taking care of it

Has anyone else seen that fucking ad?

>>nose so big he needs special custom sunglasses

thicker noses are much better to have in hot environments

you ever live in serious heat for a long time? first thing that gets fucked up is your nose, esp if you have a little white man nose, you start having problems within a week guaranteed.

black traits are for living in hot weather

looks like a funass bunch, desu senpai

hipster movement is a jewish conspiracy to make men grow long beards to please the sky jew

WE WUZ WHITE PEOPLE/NORMIE N SHEIIIIIIT

that's not true at all.
you're literally making shit up.
People who live in the desert, the hottest climate on earth, are arabs, not niggers. They don't have nigger noses.
The reason blacks have flat noses and huge nostrils is because they're closely related to baboons and chimps.

>People who live in the desert, the hottest climate on earth, are arabs, not niggers.

arabs dont have bigger noses?

dry hot regions needs the biggest nose

very sunny best is a flat nose that wont get burnt

literally the best nose for a hot desert

Looks like a nice fellow out for a day at the beach with the kids.
I don't see a problem at all, why do you ask?

Seconded, there is a reason blacks in the US were more prosperous before LBJ tried to "end poverty" through gibs. Promoting a traditional role to blacks should be encouraged if we ever want to see improvements in the populous.

Of course, there will still be problems. Thats Genetic.

However alleviating some of the environmental aspects to why they suck today should be encouraged. The Hereditarian hypothesis states that we are essentially a 50/50 combination of our genetics and environment.

Improvements can be made.

>family
Sup Forums approved

>Muh semitic shnozz
best nose for sniffing out shekels and snorting them up like a vacuum.

I hope they got sued for that

>all niggers have to be full black

Stop being racist, nigel.

1 second off!

>they couldn't get a photo of a black father with his kids at the beach so they had to draw it

I wouldn't mind the faggots either. I am glad if there isn't muzzies everywhere, no time to complain about stable black families or some gay dudes.

literally this.

>no BBC
>no white wimmin and multiracial children
racist

ayyyyyy

Lol when Sup Forums is your only source of information about black people

>No clouds in the sky
>Clouds in his glasses

Unless he's wearing sunglasses with a cloud pattern on the lenses its triggering me a bit

Yes

Kek

TOP KEK

No one posted this classic?

abcnews.go.com/WN/teens-drown-wading-louisianas-red-river/story?id=11312631

WE

jejeje

I love you Sup Forums

Incredibly forward and thought-provoking.

goddamn jewed site

WUZ