Tfw make 1600$ a month

>tfw make 1600$ a month
>tfw rent is 1100$ a month
>tfw will never be able to afford a vehicle or semi decent lifestyle

how can anyone afford to live in canada?

Move to a small city/town. Moved from Toronto to Cambridge On and my quality of life improved drastically. The Tims here got premium white staff - it's like paradise.

My parents from China, I drive Maseratti after I got tired of Lambo.

get the fuck out of a capital city, if you are white there is no way to afford living in one

I make twice that and live fine. Perhaps you should try your ha d at something that isn't retail

i make 3100 month
rent (shared with one other) $650 a month

i still feel poor, i dunno how you are living.. food cost me like 150 a month

food cost me 150 a week*** sorry

Get a roommate.

>1600$ a month
This is why. Get some valuable skills.

>make $1600 a month
>how can anyone afford to live in Canada

We have real jobs.

>Tfw living in Alberta for the summer
>Last summer got a job in a week
>Can't find one this summer
The alot NDP

>albertafag
>97000 last year
>still living pay cheque to pay cheque

I live in a 1978 3 bedroom townhouse in Northeast Edmonton and drive a fucking domestic SUV Why even live?

>150 a week

goddamn why don't you activate your own almonds and save yourself some money

Maybe you should try sucking less dicks. Less money from your clients, but you might be less of a miserable fuck.

That said, $500 a month for food/leisure is some bullshit.

>talking to people
>having friends
>having a job
>going outside

wew lad

jesus christ what.

beans and rice are your new friends.

Yeah why are you in a city you stupid faggot. You can't afford to live there so GTFO.

What is your job?

1600/m is nigger tier
get a real job faggot

>1 post by this ID

I eat pretty well and food costs me 200-300/mo and that's with my GF eating here 2 nights a week.

Mad that my industry is more relevant than yours pathetic white man

>stop making $1600 a month

boom, solved your problem right there mate.

1. Make more money
2. Dont live in vancouver

They don't. Why do you think every celeb that makes it big there instantly flees to the US?

>Renting
Good job falling for the money grabbing jew dumb leaf

no kidding, thats 800 per paycheck, at 40 hours a week and including canadian taxes, thats barely 8.50 an hour.... Dude should NOT be in an apartment that expensive. Find roommates or find a cheaper apartment.

Your problems are caused by your own inadequacies.. OP Get a better job and get a better life, you moron.

You can't. NDP was never allowed to win federally. Their leaders get assassinated in life when too close to winning or in the media. When too close to winning. We nomadic peoples now. Thanks gabbiduwwizm. But you better believe we allow right wing pig fuckers and wig wearers to destroy the UK and her economy. And resign in disgrace. After they created globalism zionism and the eu and refugees and war and terror and greater israel. Go righties!

And thats in canada dollars, which are weak as shit right now.

Sucking dicks is usually better than getting fucked in the ass.

you're likely fiscally irresponsible if you havent moved to a lower cost home yet, and have no one to blame but yourself

You know this is one good thing about commieblocks, everyone had an apartment and rents were cheap and state controlled

>moved to Cambridge
>quality of life improved

wut

Live in quebec
2k à month
600 rent
T. Frog

That's kinda shity, I'm making about 1500$ while paying 200$ rent in decent neighborhood in Poorland.

>burnaby bc
>get education
>make a lot of money on temp contracts at university
>get top floor apartment
>rent out other rooms for more share of the total rent
>apartment rent: $1420
>roommates cover $1200 of it
>internet bill: $50
>hydro: $30/month
>car insurance: $185
>cell phone: $43 a month

All told, I have to $300 for my shelter, $185 for insurrance and $43 for my phone and then the rest of my cash is whatever the fuck I wanna do. I need $550 for all of my essentials. That's it.

I work if I feel like it, and make a ton of money on my hourly wage and I can decide to work at my dad's finance firm anytime I feel like it.

I have $17K in savings, and 8K in stocks.

The problem is white parasites like you can't make a fucking living. White people are seriously fucking pathetic.
We immigrants know how to fucking work and, more importantly, succeed. Honestly, how the fuck do you get born into the first world and not even get a stupid communications degree or something and start making bank?

I'm moving to Quebec to learn French, because I'm bored in BC and wanna explore Canada.

Have fun, scrubs.

Sucking dicks is where the money is at. Develop your skills and shekels will be yours

>5000$ a month before jewtaxes
>400$ rent
>jerk off on Sup Forums all night
get on my level

White people. There is very little brown yellow and black pollution here. It's amazing.

How much would a web dev with five years of experience and a master's make in Canada?

I want to go overseas, but the US is just scary.

>"conservatives" near pinochet/mussolini/franco
What da fug

>1600 a month

You could try working

>1post by this i.d

Fucking sage all slide threads.

Pro tip: Cambridge is full of Asians and blacks. Stop lying.

what do you do?

Okenegen valley my friend
its relatively cheap and no -700degrees celsius in winter

since moving to america isnt possible how to I immigrate to canada lads

since you guys literally pump the refuges in I figured it wouldnt be that hard to get in myself

breh i buy cheap at nofrills, i dont eat out.. but shit is fucken expensive. I also work out a lot which gives me ridiculous hunger

Ontario?

Get a roommate faggot.

Get a roommate you fucking leaf

I FUCKING HATE THIS COUNTRY GET ME OUT.

We only take immigrants in if they can't speak English or have no skills. We make it incredibly hard to get in if you stand a chance of benefitting us.

>tfw will never live there
man your country is retarded

I just want to live in the woods with some nice scenery, a comfy job and hunt some deer here and there

>Be white
>Live in Toronto
>Ethnic landlords will charge you a premium to rent an apartment with them
>Cost of everything is just plain high no matter who you are
>Not a minority so can't make welfare
>Can't get a decent job because most of the employers are ethnic and will only hire within their own group
>Move out of town
>Can afford a comfortable living
>Get a good job based on my merit, not my race

Minorities are moving out here and corrupting the system so I suppose I will always have to stay 2 steps ahead of them and always running, but for now living is good.

Dutchland is way more based than Canada. Why the fuck would u want to come here?

population density is driving me nuts mang

plus this country is too flat I like forests and mountains

NO!! Immigrants must live in cities and either breed half a dozen offspring to fill prisons, welfare rolls, or the most basic labour jobs or they have to go to university to study feminist dance therapy.

You make $1600 a month after expenses? So $400 a fucking week? What do you work at McDonald's or something? Jesus man start learning how to invest or get an actual degree....

Dude you have much better options within Europe.

Don't come here. It's a fucking shithole.

That's what I'm thinking, there's so many fucking refugees now that they're bringing their third world niggotry with them and fucking our shit up.

why dont you fags just move up north into little towns

>tfw $1600 a month is slave labor
Go get a second job or work fulltime you goon

>apartment rent: $1420
>roommates cover $1200 of it
Are you Indian? I have an Indian friend that lives with like 10 other people. I honestly don't know how they live like that but it's cheap as shit. He can't be spending more than $300 a month on living expenses.

What do you do as a job? Sweep up leaves?

>1600/month

Get a real job faggot. Each of my bimonthly paycheque is $1900 AFTER taxes.

Underated

I live in Montreal and have a roommate

Income - 1800

rent - 700 a month
groceries - 300 a month
expenses - paying couch and tv stand and online things like netflix 120 a month
candles - 3600 a month
tim hortons - like probably 150$ a month

im doing breddy good i have a lot of money left over so just get a roomie

>Just Canada Things

>candles - 3600
wat

Because University. Making 1200$ a week just by being in a mech eng co-op program in the city.

he must have a fantastic sex life

because the north is a fucking gigantic shithole. why don't u move to siberia?

code name for hookers.

>Are you Indian?

lol Good guess.

Yeah, I'm Indian. It's a 3 bedroom apartment and I rent out 2 of the three bedrooms and keep the biggest room for myself.

I can barely even stand living with 2 other people, let alone more. Also, I'm moving out and just trying to shake things up in life.

because I dont speak russian

we take in 300,000 immigrants a year. we create 30,000 jobs a year.

I'm not kidding. This country is a gigantic fucking joke.

You only fuck 2 times a week? You are getting cucked son.

>I honestly don't know how they live like that

They're Indian.

>the north is a fucking gigantic shithole
This too.

Average rent in New York is like $3000 but people somehow don't think to move. A nice apartment in Texas cost me 1/3 of that in a decent neighborhood. Why?

Yeah well I'd rather not throw half my life away living in bumfuck nowhere freezing my ass off doing nothing so yeah.

>White tims staff
Lucky bastard

You can earn more in New York though so it evens out for people with skills

Because Texas is shit

just yokes bud

Get a roommate obviously.

>working in canada
thats not how you do it, you get as much as you can from governmenet handouts or your parents pension money then bail out of the country when you can't get anymore. the canadian government does not deserve a single penny from my paycheck

>New York fag triggered

He probably eats meat every day like some kind of degenerate.

>White people are seriously fucking pathetic.

White people built Canada and took in your ungrateful brown ass. So yeah, white Canadians are pathetic for letting you in at all, but not for having created one of the greatest countries in the world. By all means fuck off back to your ancestral shithole if you don't like the founding stock of this land.

>Rent is $1100 a month
Leave the GTA you fool. Toronto sucks anyway

get a roommate until you earn more money senpai

Incredible isn't it? I'm talking cutie high school girls at their first job. Rays of sunshine.

>Don't come here. It's a fucking shithole.

There are lots of great places in Canada to live but you have to look for them away from the massive centres of population.

It's true though. Hot, rednecks, yankiedoodle, everything smells like cowshit. Why would I want to live in that hell?

The only way that would work out, though, is if they were able to make enough to invest or buy property and then move to somewhere that has a lower cost of living. I'm sure it's the same way in Canada, but it doesn't always work out that way, especially if you're single.

Not all of Texas is shit (most is, though.)

hahahahahaha

Huh, I was kind of hoping you had a fantastic sex life like this user was saying

> earn £2000 a month
> still live with my mum
> I have a drink problem

You could be doing worse OP