twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

...something he regrets every fucking day

ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY
SO, ANNIE ARE YOU OKAY

ARE YOU OKAY ANNIE

>ywn go to twin peaks and try the coffee

>ywn fuck prime teenage Audrey
JUST

Stop,user. It tooking me 26 years to overcome this feel. Don't bring it back.

Seeing as to how the new Twin Peaks title color was revealed today I updated the font in the picture

Thanks for that. Why the change though? The new color is not as /comfy/.

Showtime or Lynch probably thought that the old title looked a bit too cheap and changed it. And the Red Room will likely play a bigger role in the next season so it kinda fits.

posting superior waifu

Will it be I dare say /KINO/?

Can't wait for season 3.

Lynch hasn't done anything in 10 years and now has to please the tumblr crowd. We'll see.

Truth

she is god tier

I think it's quite a comfy red. The blu ray logo was awful though. Had this metallic texture that just doesn't suit Twin Peaks.

>now has to please the tumblr crowd
Why would he have to do that if he has full creative control over the project? He doesn't have to please anybody.

Audrey is cute.
Cute!
CUTE!

I can't believe that S3 is finally happening

I find it weird how Audrey is so different after the pilot. In the pilot her hair was shit and her character was just fucking everything up and giggling about it.

It was just part of her character development, she was bored as fuck living in Twin Peaks.
Then Agent Cooper came into her life and she started to get involved in the murder case.

Is Miguel Ferrer going to be in Season 3? He was really great.

God bless his soul and rest him in peace ;_;

Well he only died recently and they wrapped up production way before that so he will have scenes.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8c0LIYWyaM

Ah, I was unaware that he was tied to the project and that they finished shooting the whole thing.

robert knepper aged the best

>It's almost as if no time had passed
everytime

Funny how he's only in Twin for one month but everyone has insane character development in that short time.

>he does what he wants and tumblr turns against him
>showtime cancels the show halfway through the season
True kino

They already paid for the whole thing, it's all or nothing for them