Ran into

>ran into

I'm afraid we are going to hear about Emily Blunt "running into" Jenna Fishers knife

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY
youtube.com/watch?v=bapk460RPOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why won't some executive just give her a chance on another show? We can't be the only ones that see her cries for help.

She was supposed to be the female lead in Matt LeBlanc s new show but she got dropped for lack of chemistry ayy

too much teeth when she doing """"""""interviews"""""""""""

is there a more pathetic celebrity, save for maybe brendan?

SUCK IT

that fat chick from hairspray

someone have the pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=gOMhN-hfMtY

it's spreading

DEAR DWIGHT

>David Wallace

David Wallace is an underrated character desu

>if I stalk other actors from The Office I can tweet about it and maybe Jim- er I mean John will notice

youtube.com/watch?v=bapk460RPOM

do people still genuinely obsess over this show?

only Jenna

wow... just wow, fantastic!
Women age like shit.

I don't get this picture, I just see a bunch of positive and happy things. Am I supposed to hate her or something?

Reminder that if you talk about celebrities you're a shit person and stupid

Awful, awful things need to happen to anyone who makes an image like this. It's like some nightmarish impression of humanity except it's real.

>posting 9gag-tier quote from a sloot who accomplished nothing apart from getting a president to stick his cock in her
also her quote was ultimately about people so yeah the brainlet btfod herself. never post here again ty.

>currently has over 500,000 instagram followers
>Sup Forums feels "sorry" for her

wew

Jesus, are you really denying the accuracy of that quote?

>her quote was ultimately about people so yeah the brainlet btfod herself

And here you outed the incredible extent of your stupidity, believing it means great people never talk about other people rather than being about tendencies.

>immediately starts gossiping irrelevant details about the person's personal life rather than the quote itself

Outside of this garbage site filled with the dumbest dregs of humanity I'd be certain this post was satire. Fucking hilarious poetry.

at least we know we're pathetic, she is still delusional

Am I the only one who really enjoyed the David Wallace character? There was something very genuine about him and his presence really benefited the show. Like the perfect balance to Michael Scott.

She's going to end up like that old washed up actress in that one Twilight Zone episode; watching the entire Office run on repeat everyday for years in a cold dark screening room, until one day she gives up on this realm of existence and becomes Pam.