Settle this

What is more degenerate: being homosexual or a drug addict

Drug addict. Homos can't really help themselves, while drug addicts can stop being degenerates whenever they want.

muslim pedofile?

Drug addict.

you cant really stop once youve started if youre talking about the most addictive drugs, you have to avoid doing them in the first place

gays can't reproduce, drug addicts can pass on their degeneracy for generations.

both are addicted. homosexual to drugs, drug addicts to dick.

>gays can't reproduce

Do you even know how gay people come about?

Some man molests a small boy, later that small boy becomes magically gay! Rinse and repeat.

Non-flamboyant gays are fine.

drug addicts suck cock to get their fix so ultimately there is nothing degenerate about a homosexual that a drug addict doesn't already have

You don't choose to be gay

I didn't realize that cock causes physical dependence.

drug addict

Id feel safer asleep in a room with a druggie than a faggot.

oh fuck off. yes you do

Neither of those things in and of themselves is objectionable, its the things that often go along with them that are. For gays its their obnoxious SJW politics, for addicts its crime and violence to finance an addiction. Those are the things that need to be opposed.

Drug Addicts.

itt: fags and fag sympathizers

i need to stop hanging out on this faggot board

Being a fucking leaf

You treat the disease, not the symptoms

Drug addict, but fags are more annoying. At least we don't have "heroin pride" parades yet

Sure you do. Smoking was/is a public health problem because of secondhand smoke. You don't ban tobacco, you just make them smoke it where it doesn't hurt anyone but yourself. Drinking is a problem. We tried prohibition and it was downright counterproductive. So you don't ban drinking, you just arrest people who drive drunk.

Also a big part of the harm of drug addiction - the financing of large criminal organizations - occurs solely because drugs are illegal.

the gay comes before the cock sucking.
they produce way lower levels of testosterone what makes them more likely to be gay.

Being an ass pirate is more degenerate.

The only cure is a bullet.

Being prone to addiction is just as genetically determined as being a fag.

Im both a homo and a drug addict
im this worlds worst enemy and must be eleminated at all.costs for sucking dicks and smoking pot

those are still two completely different things.

about addiction, if you know that your body chems get easily imbalanced (e.g. from family history) you still
choose to initiate that imbalance. so yeah, it is completely your fault.

>but some people don't know these things or are the first in their family to experience addiction
well, fuck those people. don't do drugs.

Sure, if you are aware of your addictive personality you can choose not to do drugs.

Just like if you're aware you're a faggot you can be celibate.

are you also a jew

Most faggots know they're different growing up and how sick it is. If they could choose to stop being attracted to dicks they would.

Drug addict. Duterte is right.

I'm including alcohol addiction in that too.

Drug addict. While the homo may be kind of icky, there's nothing inherently harmful in it.

an addiction is something you acquire by basically destroying the chemical balance in your body.
faggotry is in your genetics as your body never starts to produce enough testosterone.
you really need to start differentiating those two because your comparison is beyond ridiculous.

but i don't have high hopes for your flag.

Homosexual.

Once an addict, you can go sobber.

Once a fag, always a fag. The itchy on your butthole will never stop afterwards.

No im not
You cant have everything i guess

>sucking dick TO smoke pot

That would actually be nice but no not that lucky

Proneness to addiction is in your genetics as well. That's where those 'hooked at the first taste' stories come from.