pastebin.com/7sqLFTqx
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>i'm going to give you the full gestalt

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_monolith
The more you know, OP. Never doubt the harbinger of truth

how do i get this woke?

what's this about? give me a quick rundown, please/

>mfw no one has proved Alex Jones wrong

cut out fluoride ingestion and decalcify your pineal gland with water filtration

I can give you a basic gestalt if you want

DO IT

sure

Nothing to prove wrong, there is a monolith on Mars's moon.

trips confirm

>Verhoeven confirmed for faking Mars footage like Kubrick faked moon landing

> In 1958, almost two decades prior to the first images of the Face from the Viking probes, the comic book artist Jack Kirby wrote a story entitled "The Face on Mars" for Harvey Comics (Race for the Moon Number 2, September 1958), in which a large face (oriented vertically rather than horizontally) served as a monument to an extinct humanoid race from Mars.[37][38]

>this thread

*hits blunt*

*exhales*

>GOOGLE HAS CREATED AN AI DUBBED DEEP MIND TO HIJACK HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS, WORKING AKIN TO BRAIN NEURON ACTIVITY, A TRUE CRYSTAL BALL WHICH WILL ALSO DETERMINE THE FUTURE BY CONVERGING LIKE A HIVEMIND & SUBVERTING HUMAN FREE WILL VIA PRE-COGNITIVE STIMULI STOPPING HUMANITY FROM REACHING NEW UNPRECEDENTED LEVELS OF CONSCIOUSNESS AS THEY SURRENDER TO THE BORG

DAVOS > SOROS > BILDERBERG?
DEEP STATE (((ELITES))) IN PAEDOPHILIC BLOOD PACT OMERTA?
CANADA - FUCKED(?)

CLUB | OF | ROME

>LISTEN HERE JOE , THE GREATEST SCIENTIFIC BREAKTHROUGHS AND THEORIES OF THE 20TH CENT. = DISCOVERED IN SATANIC RITUALS VIA REMOTE VIEWING. ALEISTER CROWLEY, CHARLES DARWIN ET AL. ALL USED DEMONIC SEANCES TO UNEARTH GENETIC MEMORIES AND ARCANE KNOWLEDGE, THAT'S WHY DNA IS LIKE A DOUBLE HELIX IT'S A SNAKE, DEMONIC

YOU DON'T GET IT THEY'RE INTERDIMENSIONAL VAMPIRES SIPHONING THE LIFEBLOOD OF INNOCENT CHILDREN

>WHY DOES HILLARY KEEP FALLING DOWN? IS SHE FUCKING KIDS?

>Joe: "bigfoot lol"
>Eddie Bravo: "wen did machida last win hehe"

The Alex Jones JRE was the only good episode of the show in years...

I love how Alex says crazy shit without apology, then Joe has to decode what he's saying by looking it up

>an organized whole that is perceived as more than the sum of its parts.

Gestalt is such a good word

BUZZ

Alex Jones is at least likeable, unlike that english 'MAIN STREAM MEDIA' cunt

STOP BECOMING ORGAN DONORS

Alex is against donating organs? Enlighten me.

Check his Instagram, bro, that's all I'm sayin'.

watch the podcast

there's some nazi with a jug of milk, watching Alex Jones right now and he believes every single word he hears.

Plenty of fun episodes lately. Nick Dipaolo, Christopher Ryan, Ron White, James Hetfield. Mike Baker is fun if you can take the CIA shilling.

Other choices if you're more lefty for example, Henry Rollins, Shane Smith, Frank Castillo etc.

It's in the episode -

>sign up for organ donor card
>you get into an accident but will be ok/you get ill etc/you get old
>doctors become neglibile/they try and kill you to sell your valuable organs on blackmarket

That would be one smart nazi

>When Alex starts making claims
>When they keep getting pulled up and are correct

>When Alex gets hammered on booze
>Keeps making insane claims
>They are still proven to be true

>Inter dimensional pedophile vampiric possessed murdering elite pray on the innocence of children and the great pain and degeneracy of society to fulfill their demonic self belief.....thats just the basic gestalt....you want the the big enchilada!?

I-is this what a red pill tastes like?

>say some truth
>wrap it in total fucking crazy
>everything thinks the truth is also crazy as a result

>blackmarket

You're donating them to hospitals/patients that need them for fucks sake alex take you xanex already

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_monolith
That's actually super fucking creepy.

BASIC GESTALT

nah, you just enjoy sensationalist bullshit and don't bother to actually check.

You know. It's not like large upright stones have naturally formed on Earth or anything...

>a monolith is just a big fucking rock
>everyone assumes he is talking akin to this, when it's just a rock.

again, sensationalist kneejerking.

No, not creepy in the slightest.

>GOOGLE HAS CREATED AN AI DUBBED DEEP MIND TO HIJACK HUMAN CONSCIOUSNESS
yfw it's already begun
youtube.com/watch?v=8B1sRPwK248#t=8m07s

You know. It's not like the last time Mars was anything like earth was 4 billion years a go or anything.....

You know. It's not like even if it is a rock carving, it's still extremely creepy...

What's creepy is that they've planned to land a mission rigth next to the thing, but the mission got "cancelled". Or maybe it didn't get cancelled, maybe interdimensional vampires just realised we're not supposed to know the results.

Looks like a broken phone screen

Yes goy, it's just a rock, it's a total coincidence that the elites wanted to drop a probe next to that absolutely meaningless rock. N-nothing to see here

mfw

who the fuck are the elites and what fucking probe mission

Get the fuck out.

this is actually something thats happened

Kubrick wasn't killed because he faked the moon landing. The moon landing was real. He was killed because he was trying to tell us what was next. Like how Pan Am was going to be a leader in the private race for space.

You better go punch him in the face.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_monolith
The general vicinity of the monolith is a proposed landing site for a Canadian Space Agency vehicle, funded by Optech and the Mars Institute, for an unmanned mission to Phobos known as PRIME (Phobos Reconnaissance and International Mars Exploration).[3] The PRIME mission would be composed of an orbiter and lander, and each would carry four instruments designed to study various aspects of Phobos' geology

Prove there isn't? oh wait you can't. Guess alex jones wins again heh. Better luck next thread kiddo.

yfw Sup Forums was on Sup Forums all along

>mfw at 1:50:10 youtu.be/UZPCp8SPfOM?t=6611

Wtf I want an enchilada now.

>clearly a medium-sized rock at sunset so the shadow looks incredibly long
>people actually think this is proof of alium technology

i don't understand how anyone can hate this guy. he's so entertaining.

yfw Alex Jones was part of Sup Forums all along

this is litterally just a giant tree that was petrified

>proposed probe
>just currently unfunded
so basically people don't want to piss a ton of money and resources for a fucking rock formation, or it's just not of interest at the current time, as said before it costs a lot of money and time to calculate and build said probes.

Not even the only proposed mission:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phobos_(moon)#Proposed_missions

Willing to bet other moons and planets have "proposed missions" that're still unfunded because we can only do one thing at a time instead of a bunch of them all at once.

>waaat
>whut
>wat
>what are you talking about?
>what is that?
>is that satan?
>where are you getting this?
>thats what it is.
>I know from looking at the data.
>where could someone do research on this?
>it was in Prometheus.

>it's creepy therefore it has to be alien
>RETARDS XDXDXD
That's (you).

You know, they sort of measured the size of the monolith, and it's not a 'medium-sized rock', it's building size. It's fucking massive.

Nowhere did I say it's got anything to do with aliens, just that's it's creepy, it's your fucking retarded assumption making you look like, a fucking retard.

>just a tree
>on Mars

>Mars's moon

Which one?

It's an Alex Jones thread, these people think that from the get-go.

They're telling you it's unfunded. Maybe it already launched, maybe they were already there. How the hell would you know? Don't expect the vampires to tell you the truth, you have to piece it together yourself.

Alex Jones is essential Linklater kino.

Most fun and fascinating media personality in decades.

LET ME GIVE YOU A BASIC GESTALT

prove it.

*smokes DMT

>BUZZ ALDRIN USED THE EMPTY SOUND STUDIO AS AN ORGY ROOM FOR HIM AND HIS SATANIC PEDOPHILE BUDDIES!

*strips naked with Joe

>EVERY NIGHT THE FILM CREW WOULD LOAD UP THE EQUIPMENT ONTO A GOVERNMENT SPACECRAFT AND SET UP THE PERSIAN RUGS AND INCENSE BURNERS FOR BUZZ.

*they each take a syringe of HGH to the buttocks and chase it with some micro-dosed psilocybin

>JOE, THE THING IS THAT MICHAEL COLLINS IS ACTUALLY HUNDREDS AND HUNDREDS OF YEARS OLD. NOW YOU CAN'T DISPROVE THAT. YOU KNOW, ACCORDING TO NASA THEMSELVES, HE WASN'T EVEN BORN IN THE STATES. NOW MY SOURCES SAY HE WENT TO THE UNIVERSITY OF INGOLSTADT AND HELPED FOUND THE ILLUMINATI.

*they each crawl into an isolation tank

>How do we even know that the Illuminati ever existed?
>THESE ARE TRUSTWORTHY PEOPLE, JOE!

Jones claimed Bill Gates bought technology that allowed him to steer hurricanes with Doppler radars.

When they looked it up, Bill Gates was proposing dumping tonnage of cold water into the oceans in front of hurricanes' expected paths in order to alter their coarse (which few meteorologists believe would work.)

Prove that your computer doesn't run on magic. You can't even prove that. Don't expect me to prove that interdimensional vampires don't communicate with their alien overlords

checkmate, atheists

Phobos.

>mars
>not Jupiter

You know that DMT rant is really the only rant which actually makes an ounce of sense. But I mean you actually have to try DMT in order to see, you have to meet the elves.

>posts LSD captioned image of the DMT clockwork elves.
It doesn't work like that dude.

Really all he says is
>elite smoke DMT
>listen to the beings
>doing their will in physical world

If you've done DMT enough, chances are you've met the lady, or the clockwork elves. It's really bizarre.

fuck me that image is sad.

fuck chaos space marines seriously.

It is calling us.

Its kind has helped us before.

Daily reminder that if you don't like Alex Jones you have to go back

The stars were meant for man.

and if you like Alex Jones, you can never go back

mfw Harambe.

BRAVO NOLAN

>oooowwwhhh myyy gaawd

>Jupiter

>enjoy alex jones shit
>laugh at this clown and his comedy
>realise that millions of people believe his shit

4 MILLION PEOPLE REDPILLED ON INTERPLANETARY PHASING VAMPAEDOS

kek

START CHECKING BUZZ ALDRINS INSTAGRAM

reminder there's been flybys of phobos and mars where the spot UFOs.

reminder the soviet's satellite was sent offline after taking pictures of one.

reminder the cosmonauts did a press conference about it but got little media coverage.

youtube.com/watch?v=XAAn4vSWWRI

youtube.com/watch?v=L_x68J3tZjY

youtube.com/watch?v=oaiSfn8jlxY

reminder thousands of military personnel, intelligence agents, commercial pilots, astronauts/cosmonauts, radar recorders, and politicians go into deep detail over a coverup showered in disinfo.

pastebin.com/7sqLFTqx

What the fuck? In the timeline I just came from Mars definitely did not have any moons, nevermind 2 of them, 1 of which contains the fucking monolith from 2001.

>this is a redpill for the average /pol

>In the timeline I just came from Mars definitely did not have any moons
You're just an idiot.

>doctors become neglibile/they try and kill you to sell your valuable organs on blackmarket

wtf I'm an organ donor

How do I get off the list?