Oscars are in 2 days.

Predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ll_JPrXFKGo
youtube.com/watch?v=tciT9bmCMq8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pretty much sums it up

You're mom wins fattest whore.

It will be shite, so boring even my Nan will turn it off.

i'll be too busy crushing it at the gym to watch

DRUMPF BTFO

There'll always be reactions worth watching for, and you get to shitpost with your pals at Sup Forums.

BAIT BAIT BAIT BAIT

OSCAR BAIT

You go to the gym at 10:00 at night?

Who cares? The academy is run by the illuminati. They are retarded.

Sorry to everyone who was involved. You get free tix to the smithsonian zoo on Connecticut ave

y-y-y-eah getting in my 2nd workout

>everyone lives in the same timezone

Not him, but I do. There's no one around so you pretty much have the place to yourself.

sad there's no more Leo memeing.

Are you the crusher?

>he doesn't go to the gym at 10:00 at night

Oscats don't matter. La La Pand was dogshit.

there's gonna be a Sup Forums sticky anyhow.

Hollywood will continue to fellate itself for even the most mundane "accomplishments"

youtube.com/watch?v=ll_JPrXFKGo
sully and silence should win for their sole nominations. hell or high water should win best picture.

everything else should've gone to either Neon Demon or The Witch

Natalie Portman gives birth on the red carpet.

Fences wins best picture and people write about how Moonlight and Hidden Figures were shafted due to "racism"

I hope earlier than for Golden Globes this year. Fucking 5 minutes in the thread until migrating to the next for who knows how long.

Oscars Survey Says: Most Americans Have No Idea What's Nominated for Best Picture, Who's Hosting the Show

According to a new poll on all things Oscars by The Hollywood Reporter, however, couldn’t name those two films — or any of the other seven contenders — as nominees for the award.

According to THR’s survey (conducted with the National Research Group in February), 60 percent of the 800 people questioned drew a blank when it came to Best Picture nominees — and in many respects, those results crossed political lines. Regarding La La Land, 39 percent of Hillary Clinton supporters were unaware the musical was up for the big award, while 26 percent of Donald Trump supporters were in the dark. In the case of Moonlight, Clinton supporters were mostly stumped (16%), if slightly more in the know than Trump supporters (6 percent). Clinton supporters were found to be more likely than Trump backers to have seen this year’s Oscar crop, such as Arrival (31% Clinton-ites vs. 28 percent Trump-ers) and Manchester by the Sea (22 percent vs. 19 percent). The exception to that rule was Mel Gibson’s Hacksaw Ridge, which drew more Trump backers to the box office by a significant margin (2 percent vs. 18 percent).

Faring worse than the nominees in pre-show recognition was Jimmy Kimmel: 66 percent of respondents said they didn’t know he was hosting the Oscars. On a brighter note, 52 percent of those surveyed said that learning Kimmel will be MC made them more likely to watch the show.

And despite the relative ignorance about the nominees, seven out of 10 respondents said they’d be watching Sunday’s telecast, indicating the show remains an event unto itself, regardless of familiarity with the movies being honored in a given year.

For more poll results — including the finding that Ellen DeGeneres was respondents’ favorite recent Oscar host, over Billy Crystal, Chris Rock, Neil Patrick Harris, and Seth MacFarlane.

Whoever wins Sup Forums will be bitching about it nonstop about how overrated it is and didn't deserve it.

>Hurr le Drumpf Supporters are hicks and know nothing

>13% more Trump Supporters know about La La Land than Hillary Hos
>16% more have seen MotY Hacksaw Ridge than Hillary Hos

Can liberals get over themselves yet?

I would go that late if it were open all night, would be nice not to have to listen to the big black guys in the locker room making fun of my tiny white penis.

DUDE

TRUMP

LMAO

Nu male faggotry and social """justice""""

Schlomo wins goyum lose
Screencap this

>seven out of 10 respondents said they’d be watching Sunday’s telecast

How can that poll be credible when not even close to 70% of the US will watch the Oscars?

I think for the rest of the year Chaim and Schlomo are going to go all out w/ the propaganda

I didn't even know Kimmel was hosting. I couldn't give two shits about the host, the jokes are never funny anyways.

FUCK TRUMP AND FUCK Sup Forumstards

>La la land wins everything except for best movie
>I sperg the fuck out
>4ching still spergs out because Moonlight lost all the other categories
>"Dishonest filmmaking", the worst meme of the year, becomes dominant until 2018

someone will bitch about Trump

lol babby dik

>So...
>Trump

Am I the only one that doesn't really give a shit about the actual Oscar awards, but cares about all the sweet new photo sets of actresses in amazing dresses that we are going to get?

>a literal frog, complete with warts

>implying you wouldn't kiss her warts

>caring about dresses

I just want close ups of her heels

She is so fucking ugly though and dishonest
This is funny and true. Dishonest is correct though when only used properly.

They all jerk each other off then thank their parents

Well the dresses are usually pretty hot.

How the fuck does knowing what films are featured equate to political alignment? Fucking retarded.

>crying chris pine
God damn, you can't forget that shit. There wasn't anything particularity warranting about that performance that warranted fucking tears, nothing personal or touching. Guarenteed faked tears for...I don't fucking know, SJW points? He had some black friends he wanted to impress?

I can't get off to women in dresses, so no.

If Silent Nights wins best live action short I swear to fucking god.

Thankfully it looks like Enemies Within is the favorite.

Bunch of leftists """comedians""" and """jokes"""

Whoever showered the people who decide who gets an award the most "wins" an award.

I give zero fucks, as does anyone above 60 iq.

What's wrong with Silent Nights? I haven't watched any new stuff in months.

Jeez has it been a year already since Leo won?

Is this the year he breaks his winning streak?

let me give you the short version

>Danish girl has racist asshole mom
>because of this she decides to work at a soup kitchen helping homeless african migrants
>helps one of the africans after he gets beat up by arabs
>near instantly falls in love with him because reasons
>he's homeless and jobless so she wants to save him
>he has a wife and kids back home in africa, but doesn't tell girl about it
>steals money from the charity to send it back home to pay for a doctor for his kid
>she forgives him the next day
>winds up pregnant
>when she's about to tell him finds out he has a wife+kids
>kicks him out
>mom dies and leaves her 35k Euro
>sees him on the street the next day and forgives him
>gives him 50k Euro so he can go back home to Africa, where he is greeted by his happy and healthy family
>final shot of the film is her getting an ultrasound, doctor says its a boy and she smiles
That film was a real headscratcher to me. The girl was shockingly naiive, and the guy was a complete scumbag but are we supposed to see her as a positive role model as far as behavior towards migrants? The whole ending had a real fairytale quality to it as well with him getting all that money so he can go home and have a happy ending with his family, that's not realistic at all. I really didn't know what to make of it.

I have to say I thought the film was a bit crap, and if it wins just because its the only film about migrants I'll be rather annoyed. Though it was kind of funny in that it was every BLACKED meme and Sup Forums joke about Sweden rolled up into a film without an ounce of self awareness.

I really don't like Emma Stone, nor do I understand why she has a career. I don't think the girl can act worth a damn.

blacks win everything

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

Sounds topical. The world could use some movies about acceptance and that.

kikes are going all out, like literally all out.
not sure why you would be even remotely surprised

my prediction is that alt-right babies will cry about everything

I don't mind acceptance, but it just didn;t articulate its point well, whatever it was. As I said the girl is shockingly naiive, and the guy doesn't deserve her frankly unhealthy level of devotion. Yet it seemed that we were supposed to look at what she does positively and overlook the migrant's character flaws just as she does. I wasn't buying it. Especially since I work with the homeless and the idea of fucking one is pretty damn repulsive.

Please stop using anti-semitic slurs, thanks. It's against global rule 3, and its rude.

who the fuck cares. its just the same actors over and over again

youre on the wrong website faggot

That's cheating. They never stop crying

global rule 6

fuck the oscars and fuck white people

what, why?

Anyone that actually watches the (((Oscars))) in 2017 needs to be gassed

>Refusing to see almost comically blatant propaganda shoved in your face

Are you 14 years old or just a woman?

ara ara, what an edgy opinion you have user-kun

we're all very impressed

>opinion

excuse me?

I said I DIDN'T like silent nights because it felt overly simplistic.

o-oh my, user-kun you're presenting your opinion as fact now!

If you keep up this edge I-I I think I'm gonna...

Hahaha yeah I'm sure.

You didnt like it because it was blatant, sloppily made globalist propaganda. Call it what it is.

sorry, were you agreeing with me? Have you seen the film?

ah, didnt realize I was talking to a brainless plebbitor, carry on. Im out

>Kimi no oscar

Should cartoons get Oscar's? It's a bit weird having adults judge kids movies

Animation isn't any less valid than film

if they give the animated short oscar to anything but Pear Cider and Cigarettes I'll be pissed, that short was way better than any of the others. But it'll probably go to Piper, the Pixar one, because OMG SO CUUUUUTE, though to be fair it did have the best visuals. Just a shame it didn't have anything in the storytelling department.

Yeah, but demographics in mind it has very different aims.

LALALANDWINSLOL

Give me 5 valid reasons on why La La Land doesnt deserve to win

>Hard mode: no memes

>Oscars start
>I pull out my cock
>They give the minor awards, sound mixing, best mongolian 2.5D in Hebrew Language movie
>I'm stroking furiously
>Some nigger film wins best picture
>I don't care, keep jacking
>Best Emma wins Best Actress in lead
>I cum in my own mouth
>Go to bed satisfied

That's how I see the night unfolding lads

Whites appropriating black culture

>b-but muh dishonesty

Just 1 reason and with no explanation, you only have 1 more attempt left

sure if they are made for a young audience but don't assume they all are just because it's animated, That's just ignorant

If you break it down you can file it under 6-7 reasons. It's also self explanatory if you have watched it.

I was very disappointed by how unambitious its dancing was.

Compare the dancing in any of lalaland's musical numbers to, say this one
youtube.com/watch?v=tciT9bmCMq8

mind you I just said the dancing, yes I'm aware that the singing in that song isn't that great

the dancing is really not comparable at all, they didn't even try. And that should be a big part of the fun in a musical.

It was absolutely terrible written and terribly sung and terribly acted shit

Not a real answer, just an attempt at avoiding the question. Even then, 6 7 flaws doesn't mean it's undeserving of the awards, had much higher points than any other nominee and not as much flaws.
>Whites appropriating black culture
>It's also self explanatory
Paranoia

He said no memes

I give you a medal for being the first real argument.
I dont really agree but i can see where you are coming from, doesn't break the movie at all for me and i think the first and second songs from La la land had really great choreography

Explain yourself, i seriously dont agree at all with any of what you said

moonlight best picture
la la land for all the technical stuff
either black lady/hopefully huppert for best actress
babby asslick for best actor

I would say that La La Land will sweep, but of course that's wrong, because the Oscars ARE NOT a Hollywood circle jerk. I'm sure Hidden Figures will also do well, because you know why.

I honestly couldn't agree more with you. And i distrust anyone who thinks differently. Shame this is a good chunk of this worthless board.

I do have to remind myself when I hate on LALALAND that I did enjoy the film, I really do love musicals so I'm just happy it got made, and isn't anything like that absolute stinker les miserables. I liked the music a lot (particularly the opening number and the John Legend song) but I just found the dancing disappointing.

Other than that I was really disappointed with the ending. I liked the final musical number and everything, but personally I thin the film would have worked much better if it ended right before the time skip, the ambiguous note of that scene where they're chatting outside was just perfect. But then with the time skip I really had a hard time buying that Stone's character was now a big star, because well frankly I felt she kind of sucked. And she has shown throughout the film that she's just not tough enough to deal with constantly debasing herself, and as an actor that's the name of the game even after you've been in a movie.