What's next for his career?

>his

That's a boy?

Blacked

BLACKED?

this kid looks like a slightly less masculine version of me

Next he grows up to be ugly and hosts a news TV show on HBO

He's doing a Gleeson and retiring when the role ends.

He finishes turning into a snow owl and flies away.

Out of ten how do you think his boipucci rates?

Letting me eat his ass. >:

First thing id do so suck the hell out of his cute Adams apple ;)

He stars as Matrim Cothim in the Wheel of Time series starting up after GOT ends.

puberty

Going to endless cons and having nerds quote catchphrases at him and ask him all sorts of autistic lore details followed by requesting him sign bits of over priced "official" plastic merchandise

>tfw you will never be gay

why live?

I bet his feet taste so great too, imagine licking his smooth soles as your balls deep in his ass, little qt would probably cum hands free and than apologize

Jesus

More?

I mean I never said stop :)

Did they /ss/?

Probably.

Embarrassed he came so soon he tells you the you can cum in his mouth, he promises he'll swallow. You sit on the side of the bed, issac gets on his knees and starts blowing you, a single tear rolls down his cheek. You worry your dicks too much for him to handle, but he slaps your hand away and says he likes it. You tell him your about to cum, amazingly he takes your dick even deeper into his throat, you can see he's getting hard again, this little guy wants you to own him

MAUD' DIB!!

You can't hold on any longer and dump a massive load down his throat, as promised Isaac gulps down every last drop. You fall back on the bed, Isaac kisses his way up to your neck, you can feel his throbbing cock rubbing against your groin. You ask him what he wants, he asks you to eat his ass while he jerks off, you happily agree. As he gets closer his moans get louder and you soon feel his warm jizz spray on your stomach.