Alien: Covenant

Why are there only like 12 people on the fucking colony ship in Alien: Covenant? How could they possibly colonize anything?

>inb4 "it was a ploy by Weyland"
Then why would he call it a colony? Why not just define it as another expedition?

I'm fairly certain that the crew we were presented is there to maintain the ship, while they bring colonists in cryostasis toward their destination.

if the alien looks like that im walking out of the fucking cinema what has this shit become?

fuck off old giger fag, this is better than that old black looking shitty design, move with the times grandad

jesus christ you fucking millenial underage faget, alien was great design giger made something literally from hell, nothing has even come close i bet you think the fucking thing remake surpasses the kurt russel one right you fucking pathetic piece of shit

you didnt get dubs like i did so im fucking right, so get fucked you old aged pensioner, and fuck youre giger design

Kill your'eself

Millennials btfo

new alien film thread, literally no posts...

The rest is frozen you retard

>be millenial
>cant into original alien design because brain is still a fetus

I heard the ship has hundreds or even thousands frozen. The "crew" we saw in the prologue is just the ones flying the ship but not the ones colonizing the planet.

fuck off... if thats true then this is just another 'passengers vs aliens'

dropped

May not even be any more people on the ship. Fuck even interstellar that was supposed to be quasi modern science based had a colonization ship that apparently didn't even need fucking g people if the crew didn't make it as long as it reached its destination.

Even with realistic modern tech we are not very far off at all from being able to literally grow people.

DROPPED
R
O
P
P
E
D

Tbh gigers drawings aren't any different from your average depressed loner art fag he just got there first.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

this has got o be fucking joke

Why is that bad?

Millenials out.
It's NEOMORPH time.

wait wait wait, is this the faget that was hanging on the wall in prometheus?

what the fuck is ridley doing?

way to kuck a franchise up

These are all faggot contrarians

Maybe they're carrying all the shit required to start a colony, prefab buildings and porta-pottys

That Christ iconography

I would have preferred another stage in the Alien life cycle instead of going into heavy detail about their origin