What is /k/'s opinion on British girls?

What is your take on the women of Britain? Is this girl degenerate?

youtube.com/watch?v=jQnblWjXc1s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fkqg6HE888A
youtube.com/watch?v=nZO9JGSScMQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Wrong board, faggot.

I think she's pretty Kawaii desu

British women are entitled cunts.

>British women are entitled cunts.
This X10, Princess syndrome is wide spread but only our years of holding them on a pedestal is to blame.

brainless slags who dress like prostitutes

Fucking hell this.

I've only had foreign GFs (two Lithuanians and one from the czech republic) . Dated a few Brits and they were fucking autistic Braindead Bimbos.

In every 20 girls there will be a decent one. That's how it seems in my town in the NW.

i want that woman as my wife

>tfw in Wales its like one in 80

rather listen to a scouse bird all day than her desu.

Because the other 60 are sheep?

because we only ahve 3.5 million people, lad

I thought Germans were supposed to be shit at comedy, top bantz

I think they are hot. They know how to be slutty.

these faggots need their guns back

>British
>Women

jesus fuck theres nothing worth even looking at, in the crowds of fake orange tan, fake nails that are about 7ft long and make up in layers, and all of them either look like bulldogs or greyhounds, there is nothing in between

they are dumb as fuck, anyone girl that is smart leaves britain because it is a degenerate shithole

they have a princess complex due to the exposure to fucking reality TV and a bunch of other American shit, i see british girls acting like they are the fucking queen of england and are just bitches in general

i would never and have never been out with a british girl, they are ugly, stupid and on every fucking spectrum there is

i have only dated some qt norse girls, big up Denmark

great bantz hans

When you say 'British girls' you must differentiate between Northeners and Southeners.

>North British girls
youtube.com/watch?v=Fkqg6HE888A
in a nutshell

>South British girls
Not as mouth-breathing looking mongoloids and accents are less annoying. Most of them are, however, coal-burners. Wouldn't be surprised if 80%+ of young, white females in London have been blacked.

>Scouse

V I L E
I
L
E

I've dated plenty of easy going, non-bitch girls. They are very much in the minority though.

at least she voted out

youtube.com/watch?v=nZO9JGSScMQ

Don't worry. Ahmed and his cousins will teach these entitled whores a lesson in subservience.

I guess both 'Remainers' and 'Leavers' need their portion of Useful Idiots.

They're probably fake though. She's too:
1. Retarded.
2. Confident (despite being retarded).
3. Accepting of being recorded on camera (despite being that retarded).

it's confirmed staged

out here in the wolds everything is braindead, that's why I bagged myself an Irish lass

>scouse
No thanks m8

Who is that qt vampire and why Im getting a bonner if I hate the sing of blood?

You must then differentiate between people who live in cites and the countryside

Holy fuck how can people be so dense?
I'm going to assume it's a ruse done for Youtube views.

Which is better?

Rural girls tend to be hardier and I prefer the accent

I visited England last September. Had a great time. I highly recommend the London bicycle tour.

But one thing I noticed is the women are ugly. I take BART to work every day in San Francisco, and while there are a lot of degenerates, there's usually a few good looking women on board. In London, I think I saw one woman that I thought was good looking in the week I was there. My daughters noticed too. They did say there were plenty of good looking blokes, though.

It's a combination of lifestyle and attitude, most british women are on a new level of laziness when it comes to exercise ad eating right.

>Is this girl degenerate?
first of all. MODS take this shit down. second of all what is wrong with this woman? i sware you beta fucks are pathetic. back to with you faggots. pol is for real men....and ladies like this one

while there are many slags, and SJW trash I've noticed that there are still a few, just like British men, that tend to preserve older ways of thinking and tradition. I dated one who for all intents and purposes was a lady, she spoke softly and properly, very intelligent, very driven, and rather British in the bedroom. She was two years older than me when we first met, and she still was a virgin. Our relationship didn't revolve around solely sex, it revolved around loving each other in all aspects.

I'd be married to her now if I hadn't shot a Mexican.

Well, you know what they say, a british 10 is an american 4, a french 5, and a german 11

Germans are hot, and Americans are pretty trash and fat if you're not in the big vain cities like LA and NYC.
British girls.... theres a few good ones, they're more like diamonds in the rough. the good ones are real gems.

>If I hadn't shot a mexican

But then you wouldn't have shot a mexican

Do people honestly think british women are bad compared to nordic and american?

If you think so you are wrong the reason why you only see good looking nordics and americans is because they get the publicity and we hide out the ugly and average ones. Truth be told an average brit(english) looks very much like an average swede. An averge american would be below average in sweden.

Don't listen to the memes and shit you get from hollywood

>tfw no short hair gf

that chick in video is pretty hot desu

would bang

I like the way you think, user.

she isn't even remotely northern desu

why is this pic so hot

>no plugs in the bathroom

What in G-d's name, how am I supposed to end it all by dropping my toaster in the bathtub?

Did she get culturally enriched?