Do Europeans even care about football?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=686GAeSthDo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_Russia
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're too poor to afford tickets

They can't afford it.

>USA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Russia is not that spectacular

I'll buy tickets for Sweden's matches. I'm not going to gamble on random undecided ones.

>53%
Ah yes the affluent brown class

>USA could not even qualify
> more tickets bought than any European country
The fug?

America is fucking massive and flooded with immigrants, they always sell well.

immigrant country

>London, one of the wealthiest cities on the planet, is less than 50% White British
pushes people to ponder

300 mil of them. They prob bought Final tickets or something. "Going for the atmosphere".

>not even qualified
>still top 5 ticket nation
I was told we didn't care about soccer?

You were told lies.

>americans bankroll povertyball world championship every four years
>"haha americans are stupid and fat though"

The ‘94 WC in America still holds the all time attendance record.

>Thinking fucking ticketsales are what's bankrolling the worldcup
I mean still being fat and stupid isn't helping with the sterotypes user.

>buying tickets before the draw
??????????

>not
Don't you like surprises?

Two of the four main sponsors of the world cup are American companies

We just have witnessed how Russians behave (mostly due to tourism these days). And I tell you it ain't pretty.

>still elite-tier in terms of per capita wealth that only little meme state countries can compete with despite having a population 50% third world diaspora that needs to have its hands held or it will revert to sub-sahara Africa and some central american narco state
That's makes you look even worse lmao

>3rd biggest country
>far and away the most disposable income of any country and it's laughibly not even close
>still only 4th
We dont

You can buy tickets for one team exclusively
I bought the little package for Brazil's three groupstage matches, the Ro16 match and the quarter-final match
Just waiting for the draw to get hotel reservations done now

We pretend we don't like soccer because we suck at it.

It's the diaspora faggots

It's not, its the fact the the US is 4 times bigger than any European country and has money to burn

they also have better things to do but still, go since its practically free whats your excuse?

all the murrikan spics and borderhopers, most likely

We stopped caring after Real Madrid "won" the CL back to back and Portugal "won" the euros.

I'd probably do that if I had a job but dad's paying and he'll only go if it's in St:Petersburg.

Blatant lies, plenty of countries have more disposal income than us. The average American is up to his add in debt.

ticket prices are absolutely fucking ridiculous
russia is a shithole

so yeah

>be good at one sport
>cheat at it

are you making fun of a country for being rich poortugal?

Wait how?

Most tickets sold in the US were bought by mexicans

no they were bought by wealthy people for their liberal millennial children for their annual 3 month vacation.

get a load of this brainlet

yikes

>USA
we dun caer fags BTFO

More evidence of Russian interference in the vote?

We banned these faggots

can you prove it?

You realize that you will have to watch some random pleb team match if Brazil doesn't reach the ro16/quarter final?

mexicans are working class, they can't afford tickets, travel fees, and hotels. the only substantial American born soccer fanbase is within the upper class community.

>B-B-BUT WE DUN CARE BOUT DIVEGRASS

No, i get my money back
Also i'm not worried about >us not reaching those stages

Just go to FIFA's ticketing website, fill the little form thingy to apply for tickets and you'll see the options for individual match tickets, venue specific tickets and team specific tickets
Then you just pick your team and a ticket category

Wow, this is great. Cheers dude!

Anytime lad

>No, i get my money back
lol no

this is no charity you know

They are almost certainly latin immigrants

>going to Russia

Europeans are smarter and know this is a bad idea

>implying Spic Americans can afford tickets
Even is the most spic cities like LA or SA the crowds in the games are +90% white

Oh shit, could've sworn i read that somewhere
but like i said i'm not worried about us going out that early, even the shitty 2014 team managed to get to semis

our brown people have more disposable income than Europoors

>don't give a single shit about divegrass
>stills spends more money than yuropoors on tournaments

Why so poor, yuropoors?

Mmm, the image shows a different thing: Americans do care about soccer

>one of the largest countries in the world happen to be one of the top 5 countries who have bought the most tickets

really boggles your mind

Weird that's viewership is completely blown out by like 7 sports then

Source?

And if they weren't BTFO by Tangerine and Toenails there would be even more Americans buying tickets. I know they have a lot of people but why aren't Chinese and Indians buying tickets this much? Too poor? Don't care?

obviously not if your puny country has purchased more tickets than us.

Too poor probably. American's don't care after all...

We're rich as fuck, what do you expect? We're up there with Luxembourg, Qatar, and other jew states when it comes to money we can spend at the end of the year and we like to use it. Sometimes we have 5 cars, sometimes we get another TV for our bathroom, sometimes we buy tickets to sporting events we don't give a fuck about.

Indians are too busy playing cricket and they're pretty poor, sure Brazil is poor as shit too but our middle and upper class care about football, India's doesn't so they don't bother buying tickets
FIFA's website is probably blocked by the government in China

So, it means Argentina is richer than the USA? I don't follow your logic

Mexico confirmed as richer than Estados Unidos

a typical russian can't even tell you go Messi is, why the fuck are they buying tickets?

youtube.com/watch?v=686GAeSthDo

Because it's the biggest sport in Russia now? It has overtaken hockey lmao. Only North Americans and Finns care about hockey now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sport_in_Russia

They're hosting the tournament, why the fuck not

Russia has lot of people, I guess some people there do care about football

It's not even close to nfl, NBA, baseball, college football. College basketball, nhl and Nascar are almost certainly bigger. Golf maybe too.

really? it's pretty easy logic to follow. we have almost 8 times your population, yet we have purchased fewer tickets to the World Cup. that means that per capita, Argentina has a far greater interest in the World Cup.

>Muh per capita

>Argentina has a far greater interest in the World Cup.
No shit sherlock, of course we care about this sport

But you also care about it

who the fuck is natalia?

>he doesn't watch Kabaddi

>USA
Don't go to WC. Buy tickets to go watch WC games in Russia. Man you guys are more cucked that immagined.

Argentine actress from youth soap operas about 15 years ago, they were really popular in Eastern Europe and Israel

basically what we all fapped to a decade ago

she looks average as fuck

not even remotely on the same level as you do. there wouldn't be any tickets left for other countries if we did.

Argentinians don't go to other nation's games, do they? I'm not really following. Argentinian fans and American fans are way different. American fans are like tourists.

I highly doubt that

You do care about basketball and yet the stadiums in international competitions aren't full of Americans

>inb4 we don't care about basketball

>we dun caer and be graetful that we dun

It's quite sad that you either have to care the least or care the most.

because we have the best basketball league in the world, why the hell would we waste money and time to see an inferior quality of play?

why is every american "argument" just some damage control?

just accept you care about soccer but suck at it, you don't have the obligation of being good at all sports

see england, they care about football and they admit they suck at it

>international basketball
lmao
that's like caring about the club world cup

So, you only care about domestic leagues? Of course your domestic leagues will have 100% American attendance, only Americans watch them

>let me tell you about your country
dude, soccer is a niche sport over here. we are bombarded with headlines in even mainstream media about nfl/nba/mlb/nhl athletes marrying so and so or whatever, but never for soccer players. just go to espn.com or the cbs sports website to gauge how much attention we pay to soccer.

This. The country's NT being out has never been a factor to spics, since they only care about Mexico.

it's not damage control. know any argentinians who went to the MLS playoffs? yeah, that's what i thought.

>soccer is a niche sport over here
Kek, you either don't know what niche means or you live in a town full of rednecks

Soccer is massive in big cities

A few becasue there are ARgentine players and managers there

Are there any argies at all in the MLS? They're good at the game so they play in european leagues, the mediocre ones stay in Argentina, like our players

We went through our brown tide and the worst we got was Aziz Ansari. Good luck Europe

There are Brazilian and Argentine players in literally every leagues

>a few
give me two first names, you have 20 seconds or i'll assume you made them up.

>euros will never have this much passion

all they want to do is hide in the stands and sing when the saints go marching in