WTF IS HAPPENING?!?

Have you heard of the Mandela Effect?
>The Mandela Effect is a term for where a group of people all mis-remember the same detail, event or physicality. It is named after the instance in which a large group of people all shared the same memory that Nelson Mandela died prior to his actual 2013 death, usually some time in the 1980's.

I started looking into this after Muhammad Ali died and I could have SWORN he was already dead! Turns out I'm not the only one.

There are so many examples I was able to find.

The Oscar M"E"yer wiener jingle was always, "my hot dog has a first name, its o s c a r! my hot dog has a second name its m e y e r..."
But in this "reality" its mAyer. W T F when I was growing up I had a cousin with the last name M E Y E R S. I was learning to spell so naturally I would remember to spell it like my cousins last name. LAST I CHECKED THEYRE STILL THE FUCKING MEYERS
youtube.com/watch?v=TJXiQpA1O20

CONT.

>pic related, its the sky over cern

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s
youtube.com/watch?v=kIDdWOcBwko
youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY
youtube.com/watch?v=bfSfWFYSJus
youtube.com/watch?v=ouWIMgvGNy4
youtube.com/watch?v=MPN7EvbrCp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OTHER THAT GOT ME
Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
Mr Rodgers - "Its a beautiful day in THE neighborhood" is now " Its a beautiful day in THIS neighborhood"
Forrest Gump - "life IS like a box of chocolates/ life WAS like a box of chocolates"
Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
Captain Crunch/ Capt Crunch
Bible: And God created the HEAVENS and the earth/ and God created the HEAVEN and the earth.
Queen, We are the Champions - The last line of the song has always been, "of the world"/ now it just fades out after repeating we are the champions
STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on
STAR WARS - LUKE, I am your father/ NO i am your father
MIRROR MIRROR on the wall/ MAGIC MIRROR on the wall --- This one also got me bc I grew up bi lingual. I watched this move in Portuguese and the way I remember saying that line is " ESPELHO ESPELHO na parede" it rolls off the tongue in way makes a massive impression in the memory. the way to say it in this reality would be " espelho de magica" or "espelho magica" . That is absolutely alien and my father agrees bc he was the one who sat and watched with me to help me learn to speak!
DEPENDS/DEPEND

there are a good deal more check them out for yourself. This fagit lists a bunch -----> youtube.com/watch?v=iw-YiEnHJ4s

It only happens with stories that were too egyptian or zionist

Now some believe this has to do with CERN and nothing to do with a "mandela" effect.

Some believe CERN has opened a portal or black hole and released demons.
80 children hospitalized after demonic possession. ---> youtube.com/watch?v=kIDdWOcBwko

Here's the "We are HAPPY at CERN" video that CERN released where I see imagery of SHIVA destroyer of worlds, and desu these people look possed af.There is also someone holding up a MANDELA sign in the video. ---> youtube.com/watch?v=H0Lt9yUf-VY

I don't know what to make of all this. Here's some more videos I found on it.
youtube.com/watch?v=bfSfWFYSJus
youtube.com/watch?v=ouWIMgvGNy4

why? please tell me what you think you know.

But he's still solid gold?? Stop smoken man.

ITS ALWAYS BEEN CHIC FIL A....

THIS IS SCARY

WHY IS IT CHICK FIL A????

Jesus christ op, you are such a fucking faggot.
>Hurr durr I can't remember shit

I was waiting for you to say this. It is rumored that these dependencies/anomalies in time started being noticed one month before 911... after the tuning fork of the world was destroyed. what ever that means

No, it's called hivemind frenzy.

You take something the collective tells you is truth but that you barely remember.

Then you decide time has changed because something is one way and you "remembered" it differently

Why does this stupid mandela shit always happens with shitty western modern culture?

>Shitty berenstain book

>Terrorist Nelson Memedela

>Boxer Cassius Clay

Why?

It's just a side effect of watching too much TV and too much internet. It wipes your memory and distorts your past

i always thought it was called the mandAla effect OP not the mandela effect

i know man. to me, OP has always been a flaming homo, but now, in this 'reality', OP is, and always has been, a faggot

I doubt it means anytying

911 didnt change shit, it's just propaganda. People all around the world continued to live normally and it isnt a pivotal point in anything.

Greater, bigger things have happened in recorded history.

Nothing ends, Adrian, nothing ever ends.

>Schizophrenia the thread

> Some believe CERN has opened a portal or black hole and released demons.
> black hole and released demons

cause they changed it

I can only imagine that your "bigger things" are equally retarded.

Fuck off with this lunacy m8. You're gonna scare the normies that are because of CNN.

This is just a joke to make everyone seem like nuts so you don't take other topics like the Zionist conspiracy seriously, newfags.

No, you stupid fuck.

I'm talking about historical events that had a bigger impact

I'm a rational person. My instincts told me not to make this thread because its fucking retarded and crazy. However, the level of fuckery and glitches propelled me to do so. call me insane. That is the reasonable thing to do. I dont blame you.

Good. I understand now why he chooses me as a scribe. I do have influence here. My words have been herd.

There's a storm coming.

youtube.com/watch?v=MPN7EvbrCp0

Rationality is just a way of thinking. A tool.

You can be mad and rational.

Reason glitches because it is a means not an end. There is no end goal to reason. You can rationalize almost anything, which doesnt make it more or less true in any way.

Reason measures plausibility, if something makes or doesnt make sense. Not truth.

Like there always has been.

Fear mongering is futile

South America was never that far east

>STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on

holy fucking shit

we are skipping around realities alot, this is not good

>Mandela Effect

kys

Last time I checked there was neat parades in Moscow in celebration of October revolution, and all the party mebers was happy as fuck.

And now they're gone somwhere and there's that nazi tricolor when I'm posting, even outside soviet internet zone.

What the fuck is happend? Is everything will be okay? I'm really affraid for my Motherland :(

Seriously though I remember them changing a lot of things because of lawsuits and shit so I really don't thinknow it's that big of a deal.

This post infuriates me. No one this retarded should be allowed to post here.

If you don't understand what a map projection is, please get off my board.

Boy you people are dense. If history was changed, your memory would have been changed with it.

guess you need to change your filters Alex

Australia and New Zealand seem to move around a lot.

>Forrest Gump - "life IS like a box of chocolates/ life WAS like a box of chocolates"
you misremembered it this way because he's speaking in past tense about something his mother said. His mother probably did say "life is like a box of chocolates" when he was young, but what he says in the movie is "my mother always said life was like a box of chocolates"

>Fruit Loops/Froot Loops
>Captain Crunch/ Capt Crunch
The mind is good at getting rid of detail you don't care about. It takes less brain power to remember fruit loops and captain crunch than to remember froot loops and capt crunch, because the first ones are generic, composed of already well-established terms in your mind, and the others are constructed from scratch

>Bible: And God created the HEAVENS and the earth/ and God created the HEAVEN and the earth.
Lots of other phrases use "heavens"; same "compression" argument

>Queen, We are the Champions - The last line of the song has always been, "of the world"/ now it just fades out after repeating we are the champions
We are the champions is a popular singalong; people don't sing fadeouts. Also, you may have heard a radio edit or been used to it on the radio, where DJs often cut out fadeouts.

>STAR WARS - c3po has a silver fucking leg in this reality/??!?! he always was solid gold what the actual fuckery is going on
Compression

>STAR WARS - LUKE, I am your father/ NO i am your father
If you're going to quote star wars in real life, it's easier for people to "get" it if you provide some context clues like "Luke" rather than just saying I am your father. once a version becomes popular in culture, it overrides the more correct one.

>MIRROR MIRROR on the wall/ MAGIC MIRROR on the wall
Compression, rhyming, and also check the portguese dub of the movie.

>DEPENDS/DEPEND
they're plural because you buy multiple of them, so you/culture got confused.

I posted on Sup Forums that Britney Spears used to be British and now she's american but they didn't take me seriously and said I was from reddit. But I genuinely believed that for the longest time. Everything about oops I did it again screams British slag. Even musically it sounds British. The riff melody etc.

They also have no basis to their claim.

What makes them think this hasnt been happening since forever?

Why is this so important?

Do they really think there is a static point from which everything is suddenly changing?

These people are pants down retarded, even if the effect exists.

The North Pole used to be a land mass.

Tasmania was almost twice the size, west of Australia.

>"The mind of the subject will desperately struggle to create memories where none exist…"

Doesn't really fit but this just reminded me of when I was little and, at different times, saw videos of Elvis when he was young and sexy and videos of when he was bloated and gross and up until about 8th grade I thought that the early Elvis died really young but people loved him so much that there was a replacement Elvis and everyone knew he was replacement Elvis but they just wanted the Elvis ride to continue.

911 happened 2000 years after the birth of christ

2023 is 2000 years after his death, be prepared

What the fuck?!!!

I had an Empire Strikes Back C3PO toy and he was all gold.

the reddit effect

But you dont even know what or who Christ is, there is no consensus.

Also there is no consensus on when Jesus of Nazareth was born either, if by Christ you're refering to him.

check out how close south america is to africa

From the mouth of the dragon.

/thread

Hello Mr alien

Stop fucking around with our memories, okplsthnq

Lol whack job

I forget famous and important people have died until i remember . By your logic if i forget they died and someone else forgets too there still alive.?

There is no aliens. Only time and humans. No gods or demons. One of us made it there and came back to be covered in gold. Beware of the shadows. Their little servant. Even the cube is man made from a distant past. But all will be lost again soon after the storm.

The alpha and the omega.

This also reminds me of a time in 4th grade. We would do these daily exercises where the teacher would put up sentences with misspellings and grammatical errors and we had to rewrite them correctly. He put one up one day and this obnoxious kid in my class was like "lol we already did this one!" The teacher was kind of an ass and starting saying it's not possible because he does them in order of a book he uses. I remembered doing it too so I said so. Then the teacher started mocking me and the other kid for "pretending" to remember it and all the other kids were laughing at us. Me and the other kid just looked at each other confused. It felt like a great moment of injustice at the time and was really mysterious.

Schrodinger's Kardashian

The chic fil a one always messed with me, but more recent events convinced me. When / where I grew up, the UK never joined the EU. I took university courses on this matter.

that's what i'm saying nigga

had me like

That's just when his leg was blown off, or when he was being built in the prequels?

Why is it always burgers that believe in stupid shit like this?

>there are no aliens
Alien detected

What the actual fuck.

Alright, you spooked me now. Screenshotting this thread to know I'm not going crazy if more shit like this happens

People misquote because it's easier to say/remember.

We are not too unique that we can't misremember in the same way.

>WOW I THOUGHT ENGLAND WAS A COUNTRY BUT IT TURNS OUT IT HASN'T BEEN A SOVEREIGN STATE FOR 300 YEARS?!?!?!?

Yea i know that feel

i used to get deja vu way back, and i dont get it any more, i would get it almost daily, i think someone runs a machine that triggers these jumps

i remember waking up one day with a white Iphone and I had always had a black iphone, weird shit

>Hitler now has blue eyes
Woah, that's fuggin sp00py 2bh

>2023 is 2000 years after his death, be prepared

no it would be 2033

An Official History of C-3PO
>No skin in Episode 1
>No finishing in Episode 2
>All gold in Episode 3
>Silver leg in Episode 4
>Silver leg in Episode 5
>Gold leg in Episode 6
>Gold with red arm in Episode 7
wow it's like stuff happened between the episodes and shiet

EU Canon: Bomb was put in his leg between 3 and 4

Why mandela effect? Most of the toys were all gold and he's so glossy and dirty in the movie it's barely noticeable

Black hole gravity is just a theory

An impression of deja vu is merely a memory from your last time around. You've already been here, many times and this will happen again but every circle, the veil gets tinnier and tinnier.

Ive never experienced this, but I'm not going to jump to dismiss it as nonsense

I think the more likely explanation is that people are idiots who give no attention to details

WHAT THE FUCK
NO. NO. THIS IS NOT WHAT I REMEMBER.
He's always been solid gold. I still got some old star wars video tapes lying around, going to check those tomorrow.

Similar instance in my class.
I was teaching a lesson on industrialization. The overhead and the wall behind it seemed to move, almost like a shaking ripple (think of it like the shakey cam scenes in Fight Club).
One student and I saw it and were freaked out by it. No one else seemed to notice.

Your perception is low but now you are aware of the truth. Subconsciously, you've just helped made the veil tinnier for the next time.

Fuck off, it always was "mirror, mirror..."

anyone else here
>go to mandela threads
>sometimes they are boring and gay
>every once and a while there is one that is like, fuck fuck fuck fuck NO NOOOO

hitler having blue eyes, no, it was always said that he had brown eyes and dark hair, which is why it was weird that he led blonde haired blued eyed germans

c3po leg is silver

fucking never

No he was all gold in the original
>pic related, he was shining and gold at the end ceremony

t.ayylmao

I've always been really weird and have wondered myself if there isn't something like that going on. Classmates and teachers always made comments like this.

Nice to know other people get this. I'm of two minds about it. First, when I'm trying to be "rational," I remember that my mom was an incredibly paranoid woman and that really rubbed off on me. I have a tendency to immediately jump to the most terrifying possibilities and whatnot. I feel like a lot of these things could just be me or other people misremembering without anything crazy going on.

The other part of me thinks there is something crazy going on. Like the consciousnesses of me and similar beings in other universes leak into each other on occasion. I also get deja vu a lot but it seems to happen more frequently when I'm more anxious so idk.

I AM however, noticing the 'canadians are fucking imbeciles' pattern

confirmation bias

reread my post and then say you're sorry. he was all gold in six because he blew the fuck up and was repaired by the end

You may be thinking of the Eurozone.

Last week I had a Churche's chicken coupon cut out ready to go. As sure as you're looking at your screen I put it in my flip phone and the put them into the glove compartment. I went to the drive through and opened the glove compartment and the coupon was fucking gone. I went back home and l inspected every inch of the glove compartment. I even took out the glove compartment to check if it somehow got out of the grips of the flip phone but I didn't see anything. I checked under the mats, under the seats, and the trunk. I couldn't find it.

This happened Friday. Has this happened to you guys? I freaked out.

>famous person is in the public eye a lot
>they become a part of your life due to omnipresence of media
>you know they are alive
>they fall out of public eye quietly, with no controversy
>would only really find news stories on them if you looked for them
>you assume they're dead because they are suddenly not a part of your life

There is literally no mystery to this "phenomenon".

Wasn't it green eyes?
Either way I remember noticing his eyes weren't blue, nor his hair blonde.

>Hitler had brown eyes/ now it says he has blue eyes
AAAAAAAAAA

The simple answer to everyone who claims to have been 'mandela effected' is you are simply a fucking autistic ignorant moron with no clue to what happens around you.

Also most of them are simple GRAMMAR/SPELLING mistakes.

SAGE

I've expirenced some weird shit in life, i've talked to people with my mind while we were both on shrooms, our friend was babysitting us and said that we just stared at eachother and smiled really big then we would get up and make food and stuff and this is what we talked about in our minds with eachother

You could break the circles now. What you think is ''meme magic'' is the observer effect. Things happen because we see them happening. You could change thing, collectively but you are all siding with Bael who couldn't care less about all this.

his eyes have always been blue, people. look it up. it was always one of his most striking characteristics. there are physical descriptions of him from the 1930s/40s noting his blue eyes

Masons and the like start these rumors. It was always about using them for some illusion, which was eventually decided to be this "Mandela Effect".

It's all about getting you to doubt reality and start sucking dicks in coffins and splitting the personalities of 5 year old kids so elites can use them for the NWO agenda.

>dude shrooms lmao

you and you friend weren't talking about shit with your minds, you were both just really high

This has happened to me too, except with my iPod. I left it on the bed and when I came back it was gone. I eventually found it INSIDE my sheets (like inside the cover) when I clearly remember putting it in top of them.

>curious george never had a tail

Is kek bringing us to a new reality?

I'm pretty sure the lighting used in Star Wars hid the silver leg, like it hid the red arm

WHAT THE FUCK
I CLEARLY REMEMBER LEARNING ABOUT HIS BROWN EYES. Like I remember the day sitting in class from my history teacher telling me about it.
I don't buy into this bs but that's fucking weird.

I'm still not buying this. Has to be revised cannon or something.

He was full gold in the original. You can't convince me otherwise because I remember it.

ayy lmao detected

I distinctly remember learning in school he had brown hair and brown eyes, very far removed from his Nordic ideal.

Teacher could've been wrong, but to this day I wasn't autistic enough to question it.

Pretty sure he has the silver leg in the OT and the gold leg in the PT, which is where the confusion is coming from.

That's all this "effect" is, human memory is fucking awful.

me and my friend lost a few things in his haunted barn, then one day we were looking for his grinder after he put it on the table next to him it dissapeared, he asked if I stole it and i was like "no man i dont need it, we are bros i would take it" we kept looking and saying how weird it was, then it literally fell out of the air about 4 feet above the ground, and just rolled and stopped, we both shit everywhere

obv the accounts say that, we are saying we remember it differently, either our minds have changed or the world has

What do you mean? Fuck me what is reality this is actually making sense

WHAT THE FUCK IS UP WITH THAT DOT IN THE COCA COLA LOGO!? THAT'S NOT HOW I REMEMBER IT! WTF!

just because your (((teachers))) taught you in (((school))) that he had brown eyes doesn't make it true.

You can see the silver leg