Germans don't take a shit without a plan

Brexit Schmexit, we know what we are doing.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/
youtube.com/watch?v=dF9V8POmuxg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not so fast Germany.
All German plans so far faced one opponent that always wrecked them.

>Germany fails to attack britain
>so they go for russia instead
really makes you think

Not this time, Tommy. See the big fat arrow in the middle? It's happening. Third time is the charm!

Biggest exit of Britain, from the continent, since Operation Dynamo.

I think that's more due to your obsession with shit desu senpai

Invading Poland and Russia? Again?

Dude. Rhino in German = Nose Horn. You don't need refugees to look pathetic.

These black arrows make my heart jump!

Yeah, but this time we have the French !

Got to admire the irony. People invading Germany in search of Lebensraum.

What is this, /r/dataisretarded?

You like Brexit 1.0?

so you're implying that you're going to get ukraine? do you want another world war?

The French, also, got their asses kicked by Russia.

Why of all the nations you are so fucking bitter at BREXIT?You do really enjoy being such obedient spineless little cucks.

>implying you faggots would of beaten Poland in ww2 without soviets or Ukrainians attacking us simultaneously

Come on bitches cross the border and I will go back and partition you my self

What a kurwa.

>so you're implying that you're going to get ukraine?
We already made the first steps to get Ukraine into the EU. By 2025, we will have all the Balkans, Ukraine, Moldova and maybe even Belarus (if we kill their dictator) in the EU!

>>implying you faggots would of beaten Poland in ww2 without soviets or Ukrainians attacking us simultaneously

You are kidding right? We invaded and won, while the Soviets only marched in a bit later when the Poles were kill.

Yeah and their tanks that have 1 gear forward and 4 for reverse

>britain leaves
>everyone's GDP gets a boost

what's the catch

Fuck off kraut, no ones like Germany in France

>implying multiple western nations won't leave by then
>implying Russia would let that happen without war
>implying your country won't face civil war by then

Germany will provide eastern europe with refugees.

The Americans backed your play in Ukraine and you've done nothing but stab them in the back over it.

Are you so sure the next president won't send it right back to Russia?

GDP is a poor indicator of personal wealth because it's based on goods and services bought and sold in the country. China has a massive GDP but is full of paupers.

But he is French !

>no ones like Germany in France
All your French girls sure do like us Germans. French men are unhygienic, arrogant, cheat on them and don't pay for dinner. Every time I met a French girl, they are completely infatuated with me because I am not a complete arse like the French men.

>The gear forward is in case the enemy come from behind.

>We invaded and won

with the help of the soviet union all while UK said they were gonna send help and didn't

Ahmed I know your family wasn't in the country at the time so you don't know history but everyone on Sup Forums knows what happened because they can read a history book

Also that Germany is long gone all you have now is cucks and faggots running around training with brooms.

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2015/02/19/germanys-army-is-so-under-equipped-that-it-used-broomsticks-instead-of-machine-guns/

Go back to work so that you can be taxed to death to give gibs to other ahmeds

No, it's Rhinozeros. Only children say Nashorn.

Rare flags bringing the bantz.

Love it

>implying multiple western nations won't leave by then
Which ones? Don't say Austria, you don't know them.

>>implying Russia would let that happen without war
Germany is the closest ally of Russia -not even kidding - Russia & Germany BFF.

>>implying your country won't face civil war by then
hahahaha, civil war because of 284,000 asylum seekers who got granted asylum in the last 17 months (213,000 of them Syrians). Sure, m8... we got more Romanians in that time.

French women simulator 2015 sure was good.

>284,000

More like 2 million that don't give a fuck about Germany and fuck your women

Well, as 1942 proved it, subjugated France makes a terrible ally.

We have already established that russia wont let ukraine go. Imagine what they are gonna do when you cucks kill lukashenko and try to take belarus.

It's always funny to see how Germans try to be virile online. I met a lot of German thanks to school exchance and the German boys all seemed either fat or really very very slim but they were all insecure, scared of offending someone, introverts.
No ones even learn your shit language in France, sorry for you...

ein reich, ein volk, am i rite, kraut?

You'll be surprised to find that it's a direct translation of the word rhinoceros from Latin.

>More like 2 million that don't give a fuck about Germany and fuck your women
284,000 is the actual number.

2 million? Fuck off American, we got 744,000 applications in the last 17 months, of which we decided 577,000 and half of them were rejected,... about 100,000 have already left or where deported.

I know you Americans don't understand reality, but numbers are numbers. You, by the way, got over 100k Arabs directly shipped into your country by your Obama.

standing by for round 3

>Which ones? Don't say Austria, you don't know them.
netherlands/denmark/italy/france for quite some time

>Germany is the closest ally of Russia -not even kidding - Russia & Germany BFF.
is this why your government/media constantly blame stuff on "russian propaganda"?

you guys took in way more than 280,000, something over 1 million. if your current rate of immigration continues(and it has only increased), then your males in age 20-35 will be a minority by 2020. how do you think it will be by 2025? your people will be bred out of existence within a generation if you don't have a civil war(or mass deportation):

>Germany
>strategy
It's not strategy when you import low paid workers from around the world to lower company expenses, that's literally recipe for destruction of whole world other than Germany. NATO even bombs other countries to produce more migrants, they place embargo on Russia, they supply weapons to Ukraine, all just to stimulate everybody to move to Germany and abandon everything else in homeland.

Drang nach Osten?

You didn't have a plan to get those hordes of rapefugees sorted out.

>with the help of the soviet union all while UK said they were gonna send help and didn't

How many men and materials were kept in France, Norway, Benelux, Libya etc from fear of British invasion.
We didnt have to "help" to actually help

For once a swede making me laugh rather than being laughable.

Oh look, it's this guy with this thread again.

Germans back at it again, round 3 about to start up boys

>No ones even learn your shit language in France, sorry for you...
The French don't even learn English... you are between "Basic" and "None"

That would be logical if it wasn't Germany that trade banned Russia from EU on orders of globalists. I get it, now Russia is poor enough to be happy with half salaries of Germany.

wait a minute, ive read this somewhere before.

>netherlands/denmark/italy/france
no, never, hahahaha and absurd, in that order.

>is this why your government/media constantly blame stuff on "russian propaganda"?
It is German banter. We love the Russians and they love us. We are letting Austria doing the negotiations to get back into a normal relationship for us.

>It's not strategy when you import low paid workers from around the world to lower company expenses, that's literally recipe for destruction of whole world other than Germany.
It's called a STRATEGY.

„I don't have a plan B“ -Merkel

>You didn't have a plan to get those hordes of rapefugees sorted out.
The plan was to get cheap workers... and distract everyone from the real problems. Have you seen a single German on here talk about the problems we had before summer 2015 lately?

I don't care ... even in Strasbourg, the majority of student choose Spanish over German ... HAHAHAHAHA

Your Anglo masters must be proud, Hans.
Great job.

You know what China said to Putin when Russia wanted to expand to China, since Germany banned them from EU? China said: your salaries are too big. Only when Russia is like Poland or worse, only when they fuck up Russian economy bad enough, they will allow Russia workers, then they will work for less and illegally. The great German plan is to make whole world poor as shit so we all move to Germany to work while Germans who have the lowest average work hours on planet will get fat on sausages.

>even in Strasbourg, the majority of student choose Spanish over German

Because their mother tongue is German. It's our turf, it isn't called Strassburg for nothing.

>those arrows
NOPE.
Not doing this again!
NO.

>All your French girls sure do like us Germans.
Go fight russians with them and let the french men alone then, we're out of this shit

>France somehow more tied to Greece than Germany

When will this "France is Southern Europe" meme end

>NOPE.
>Not doing this again!
>NO.
We'll do what we have to do. It is in our nature. Nothing to be done. Wolves will be wolves.

More like a beaten abused dog that lashes at everyone but their own abusive owner.

topkek

i now realize this is one autistic bait

We are a billion times closer to southern European country such as Italy than Nordic country like Germany. In fact we have nothing in common with northern Europe.

Good thing you didn't, otherwise you wouldn't have produced the wealth of culture that you did.

Your football team is especially African, i am surprised you didn't join African union.

>Wolves will be wolves
While your women get fucked by Ahmed

The EU has utterly failed to forge a trade agreement with America over the last two decades, how the shit are they going to sort one out with the Balkans before they collapse? Even if you somehow strongarm the French, Putin will sign off on nuking Western Europe before he signs off on an EU trade deal.

Meanwhile, a now agile UKTI (unencumbered by having to seek a consensus from Brussels) will be ducking and weaving, making deals everywhere.

Also, I should add, I've never seen how clearly Sweden looks like a flaccid dick, about to unleash a foul, smegma choked load on your country. Funny how geography often reflects politics.

Your pathetic cuck country shouldn't even exist after started and losing two world wars. End your life Hans.

Double also: if you plan your shits so much, why do you have the most disgusting toilets outside of India? What coprophiliac decided that your steaming turd should sit proud of the water, filling your home with a thick miasma before the flush shatters it into a fine aerosol?

Vive l'entente cordialle

>Germans don't take a shit without a plan
>what is the rapefugee crisis

Having a plan doesn't make it non-retarded.

sage.

>Wolves will be wolves.
Modern Germans are limp wristed nu-males with scarves and problem glasses.

>When will this "France is Southern Europe" meme end
France is LITERALLY Southern Europe. They have started a "Mediterranean union" of Spain, France, Italy, Greece, Turkey and all the Northern African states.

Germany has a plan to work with Russia?
Same Russia they have been shitting on for last 4-5 years?

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA

> Our squats shell block out the sun

>Modern Germans are limp wristed nu-males with scarves and problem glasses.
That is what we want the world to think.

Trust me, wolves will be wolves. What a people has once done, can't be eliminated from its DNA.

>What a people has once done, can't be eliminated from its DNA.
Yeah you lost two world wars. It's time to lose again.

>doesn't count illegals

Bbbb-But muh applications !!!

Wir sind diese Vereinigung abstürzt

>>doesn't count illegals
Unlike America, we have an e-verify system. Being illegal in Germany, makes no sense. The only thing you can be is a low level criminal if you are illegal. You can't get a job or rent an apartment or get a car or a bank account or anything actually.

>implying that Germans are tough

Stop posting we wuz shit before the German thought police come knocking

>German thought police
>German

Get lost, Burger. It was Burgers who started the thought police when they invaded in 1945. So fuck off.

i would go as far as to say germany is the greatest country on earth at the moment

>The only thing you can be is a low level criminal if you are illegal

thank god those refugees are not that

>you can't get a job or rent an apartment

Can stay in an asylum center bc brown skin

>or get a car or a bank account or anything actually.

thank god once again that refugees are law abiding citizens and do everything on the books

This is just shit tier bait ahmed go pray its ramadan

u talk as if refugees or non europeans amount to any substantial part of the population

ok how is that a strategy? just looks like facts, also what does "% gap of eu pop in 2080 projection w/out uk" mean?

Ever heard of fertility rates? And how basically they will outbreed you in a couple of generations?

Here educate yourself.

>Mfw people underestimate the Southern Euros once again
Don't know desu, Italy and Greece are known to produce literally geniuses in quite some time, maybe they going to crash our plans

France literally holds special realtions with Italy and Greece
They have a good amount of Southern European culture inside them

idiot, all the most violent, toughest germans didn't get to pass on that DNA since they died in WW1 and 2.

Sorry Hans, but you're just numales now.

France is leaving the EU next year tho.

>germany
>relevant

I see EU shills are still hanging around.

Deutsche Bank goes down, China goes down and all your plans, regardless whether you're german, french or Monaco, will go to hell

holy shit the eternal kraut is actually the eternal kike. The germans have been jewing the world all along!!!
could be if you insource a bit more industry, earospace to be precise.
fuck yes, cant wait for China to go down. Who will Putin claim to be his greatest ally then doe?

Germany has a plan for Europe?

Yeah, let me know how that goes.