/cric/

You should have listened edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H4OBgwbWYzg
vid.me/drI8N
theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/17/fear-of-an-ashes-loss-gets-australias-selectors-spooked
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

very good thread

Lol

SHAN'T be posting in the other thread

Tipping Daniel Fallins as a future GOAT

ermm on what evidence lad

Five for against Englel in his 1st first class match. Decent knock with the bat in this one.

youtu.be/H4OBgwbWYzg

>Reading Scottish Youtube comments

> Gavin McGuire
>1 year ago
>Got a wee aussie bird back last night.. Put this on to show who i am.. Dumbfuck looked at me blank. Women are stupit. Still shagged her tho, with Just cant get enough going round in my head.. HH

Okay.

Based normiebook lads

Just like my Mongolian basket weaving forum

Tipping Werster's prediction of Cummins ending Cook's career to come true

BTFO

WHO UP
Real nigga hours

Had quite enough of Alchy B

>Had quite enough of Alchy B

>it's a /cric/ is absolute garbage and overrun with underage poofter newcunts episode
Yawn.

I literally have a way better and more developed sense of humour than any auscum Redditor

Don't know if any of you have seen "French" Isabella (0403478494), but if you haven't, DON'T.

Quite possibly one of the worst girls I've ever seen. My dick got the better of me and I went through with the massage service, but if I had my time again I would have just had a wank.

Her pics are fake, but she's not terrible looking. Stayed in a cheap motel on Peel Street. Air con was either broken or just not turned on, and it was hot as fuck. You could smell her BO. Pet bird was out of the cage and screeching. Bed was messy as fuck, and I insisted on using the single bed because the double either had makeup smeared on it, or it could have been POO.

No offer of a shower beforehand was a bad sign. She kept her clothes on and wanted an extra $50 to take them off, extra $100 for a "dance" or a body slide, and when I asked how much for a bj, she said $1000. Yes $1000.

There was no smiling, no attempt to make you feel comfortable, there wasn't any massage apart from some weird rubbing of my stomach and chest. The actual handjob was garbage; worse than the first one you ever got in high school. She also kept checking her phone for messages and reminding me if how much time I have left. And kept asking if I wanted to pay her to take her clothes off (keep dreaming).

Now here is what I would call the worst part. Afterwards, when I came all over myself and on the bedsheets, she only cleaned me up with toilet paper, not a wet towel or wet wipes. And it honestly didn't seem like she was going to change the sheets for her next client. I asked if I could take a quick shower, but she said no because she didn't have any spare towels and most of her clients leave without having one. This was absolutely fucking disgusting.

I should have gone with the tried and true Sherry who is back in town, but wanted to try something new.

Love seeing you losers squirm when you get called out.

Does this ever happen in cricket?

Found the profile of every person in the pic, but can't find the croissant pic in any of them.

Keep looking

Narrow down their mutual friends

GODvan

Connor Smith is one ugly customer.

tell me about richo, is he called Richard?

Who? To all three posts btw

What's for afternoon tea, lads?

bottle of casillero del diablo

Fish and chips.

That looks absolutely fucking minging Jesus Christ lmao

I literally would not eat that

poms are clueless when it comes to fish and chips

no it doesnt

>no it doesn’t

>posting about a one "hit" "wonder" from over a decade ago

yeah cause loads of good music is coming out right now isn’t it you fucking nonce

>modern music is bad lmao
>better listen to garbage from a decade ago haha

have no idea where to start on that ridiculous post so just gonna pretend it doesn’t exist

>get comprehensively btfo with logic and facts
>haha not gonna respond lmao

Looks like Ryan got btfo

‘’No’’

No logic and facts to be seen

What's for dinner lads?

maybe one of these

lost 30lbs since September lads, about 15 more to go

Lose 15 more and you'll finally be down to 'obese' instead of 'morbidly obese' lmao

not at all

new fridge has little thingos that dispense cold water our of one and ice out of the other. feeling rather bourgeois

What's your child having for dinner lads?

>you will always be a loser and never have a son or daughter

>Phoneposting B

>posting your child's photo on Sup Forums
nextlevelparenting.com

My favourite part of the Zachy B narrative is how he pretends to be into music when he's LITERALLY just discovering entry level shit like Ariel Pink, Animal Collective and Sufjan Stevens now

>crumbed

Sitting here seriously wondering how everything apparently changes more when a baby passes through the vaginal canal than it does when that genetic mixture and unique human life is created

It's literally battered

Lamb chops salad and zucchini

based science negro

Such a fucking cringe post

What music you listening to at the moment lad?

Age of Empires 2 theme

Hope you feed it nothing but kfc

don’t lie for a second lads you WISH you could discover sufjan and anco for the first time again too

Obviously I’ve listened to them before but just not properly

based

KEK you fucking loser

I'm looking forward to you """re"""-discovering Godspeed or Spiritualized

Zach you useless cunt

I read this message board occasionally and enjoy the varied informed opinions of every type of cricket supporter. Not all are welcome; your post is the only one in two years which has infuriated me enough to encourage me to post back.

You are an uninformed moronic barbarian who clearly knows nothing of cricket or it's tactics. You are a one-eyed brain dead simpleton who believes that if somebody spits in your eye it must be raining. Do you know what? not all newspaper reports are correct, try getting into the game before you mouth off.

I bet you tried to play soccer but were so bad you were laughed off the pitch and then attached yourself to cricket as an outlet for your frustration. You are not the sort of person our game needs.

/cric/ can do without your sort too, find another game and leave those of us who know how to enjoy the spirit of the game without your type of vitriol alone.

You are an opinionated biased philistine

For me, Ryan Harris and mo asif

not that into spiritualised you fucking twat

Can't really be in to them if you only just heard of them after reading that post.

nah listened to ladies and gentlemen... a few times

Zach here

Fuck this is a good album. I haven't listened past the first song though

The Living End is pretty tops eh lads.

Tfw the first song is actually not the original first song

lads literally ask me anything about cricket my knowledge is quite literally encyclopaedic

prefer baseball myself

it’s alright
I prefer pavement

what are those three sticks they try to hit with the red thing called?

Is Shane Warne related to David Warner?

Smith is going to flop this summer

reckon I have the greatest knowledge of Pakistani test cricket since 2003 in the whole of the U.K.

finished Das Boot

watching The Thin Red Line now

Might get into photography lads

Love the concept

feeling alert, clear headed and virile thanks to vitamin b6 supplementation

it's harder than it looks

vid.me/drI8N

Nathan for you is the funniest tv show since peep show, he looks a bit like me too

What happened to that guy?

For me, sehwag and Hayden

For me, saqlain and herath

theguardian.com/sport/2017/nov/17/fear-of-an-ashes-loss-gets-australias-selectors-spooked