Hey guys, why can't we all just accept each other?

What's so wrong with a woman being president :) Donald Trump is a racist but Hillary isnt and she is for LGBT rights.

Trump was for LGBT rights before Hillary. We can accept each other, you need to accept Hillary is going to prison.

Moonman that hoe.

She won't, just look at the news. CNN just confirmed it, even Trump says she wont be imprisoned.

>LGBT rights

Someone's crotch demands special rights.

She's not going right now, but President Trump will probably open an investigation on her endless other crimes.

Hillary is a degenerate treasonous whore that should literally be executed by a firing squad. Subsequent to a speedy trial, of course

She routinely uses the words nigger and kike. How is she not a racist?

sage

He wont win, especially because he is Islamophobic and anti-mexican.

You're lucky I'm even giving you a response, none of the emails were classified and this is just sexist.

Don't ever reply to me again you dumb fuck.

You are not to speak to me.

Plus he's poor and wont release his taxes because he's only worth a few million

I'll do what I want.

If you can answer this, I'll vote for Hillary:

Why is it racist for a sovereign nation to enforce its legal borders and enact immigration control during a time of war with an enemy which is known to hide among immigrants?

Hillary wants 100% open borders and gun control, which means ISIS could smuggle guns over our borders and kill us, and we won't have guns to defend ourselves.

Why should we take away our own rights when the enemy attacks us?

sage
Anyone who actually replies to these shill threads without saging is retarded

Is she for gay marriage or against gay marriage? I ask because she said she supported it a while back ago, but there also video of her saying she only supports traditional marriage.

Fuck off shill. God I hate you so fucking much: no one likes Hilary unless their paid. I've never seen a fucking Hilary supporter in my life

You are bigoted towards the poor are you poorphobic

If she didn't go to prison for soliciting donations from a known cocaine dealer I doubt she'll get nailed for emails.

She was forced to say that because the time was so backwards.
Because we're a rich and very privileged nation and have lots to spare for those in need. America was founded on immigrants, remember?

What a piece of shit faggot.

I have more reasons why you guys are wrong.

Hillary will help refugees
Even while she stops terrorism overseas
Love TRUMPS HATE.
People who support Trump are racist.

Many of you guys are probably not old enough to vote.
Even though Trump is racist he's getting votes, we need to stop this.

Why are you here? Your kind should be deported to Palestine.

I get that you're baiting but seriously that bitch doesn't stand behind anything she says. Once the general public stops liking her views she changes them to fit them.

If only you knew how bad things really are.

Don't worry Jenny, the Donald will help you soon enough.

You're almost as bad as that faggot on Sup Forums who uses the cute=tomato trip.
Seriously, fuck off.

Trump also changes his views.

>Hillary Clinton isn't racist

Colored People's Time.

You have to go back.

>people who vote trump are racist.

Summer is here
Sage

Nothing is wrong with a woman being president, the problem is that is the only accomplishment she can run on. #notthatbitch

But he hates the Mexicans and he needs the Hispanic vote to win, he is racist.

He hates illegals fucker, that's not a race.

As a son of LEGAL immigrants from Mexico, i find your posts implying we should vote a certain way, very offensive. Vete a la chingada

Women are not suited for military command, which is, ultimately, the primary duty of the President as Commander in Chief. Trump isn't a racist, either, stop watching CNN. Amateur shilling, really, try harder.

>Ariana so asspained she has to make shitty threads on a cartoon imageboard of peace

Nothing's wrong with a woman being President. There are plenty of things wrong with specific women becoming President though. Should Aileen Wuornos be President? If you don't think so, is it because she's a woman or because she's a horrible person?

STOP REPLYING TO TROLL THREADS

SAGE IN THE OPTIONS FIELD