Americans are so retarded they can't understand compount rate interest

>americans are so retarded they can't understand compount rate interest
>somehow this wont crash
>but trump will stop it when pol can't understand why more debt is needed so they system wont crash
>pol believes he's trully redpilled

Other urls found in this thread:

peakprosperity.com/video/85833/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-7-money-creation-banks
zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-01/total-us-debt-surpasses-19-trillion-rises-84-trillion-under-president-obama
tradingeconomics.com/united-states/government-debt-to-gdp
economagic.com/em-cgi/data.exe/var/togdp-totalcreditdebt
youtube.com/watch?v=D-wDp8zx2xA
peakprosperity.com/crashcourse
youtube.com/watch?v=JobaR9LLcfA
youtube.com/channel/UC2JD4uOltGoWsh0x5Md0aTw
youtube.com/channel/UCxOQ_BQWMLnw6qMsNJlTflQ
peakprosperity.com/video/85850/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-15-demographics
youtube.com/watch?v=KIbkoop4AYE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

As long as they allow central banks nothing will ever change.

you do realize there's already secret chinese and russian plans to drop the dollar?

how can bluepilled can you get.

follow the hockey stick shape and you'll get crazy rates before 2020.

How does that go against what I said?

Putin wen against the Rothschilds.

the situation can't last forever.

most countries aren't happy with dollar being the exchange currency.

USA will default and crash if you faggots lose that.

Chinese are holding gold and will plan on making the yuan being backed by gold.

Another crisis will be the catalists for the dollar and usa collapse.

>What is printing money
South Americans are so stupid

There was debt before Central banks and in fact the debt to GDP % was almost as high as WW1 during the Civil war

>Putin against Rothchild
>Russia in in debt.

>I don't understand how money is being made
>I don't know how money is created
bluepilled idiot ready for the slaughter.

>I think money is being made via conspiracy with central bankers loaning money to U.S Government
>Not realizing there is proof of this happening during every single President in history, ever.

>what is fractional reserve banking system
>but muh conspiracy
read wikipedia how debt works retard.

Yes Columbia, but you can also just say "ya know what guys, we aren't going to pay those debts so fuck off".

I'm just saying, what if, what if, debt is just a social construct and its really all in your mind?

>Gold backed money

What year is it? 1930? Wtf is Glass Steagall? Wtf is fiduciary money?

Why do leafs not understand how destructive inflation can be,

We just don't know what'll happen then bro.

chinese, russians and indians are stacking gold like crazy.

I kept listening chinese are waiting to hold a comparable amount of gold as USA to act.

As long as the interest rates are lower than the inflation, the debt will shrink. That only of course, if they have a balanced budget.

BTW you don't know paying a debt means that money not longer exist?

It will literally mean erasing your wealth and destroying your economy.

>Gold again

Do you know why it was dropped as a base for currency?
Gold Market fluctuations make fluctuate money as well, good job GOY.
To print money you have to buy gold and increase state deficit GOY.

>thinking americans control their government

peakprosperity.com/video/85833/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-7-money-creation-banks

that's not how money is created.

Oh my god your stupid, thats not a conspiracy thats a good system.

gold was dropped to pay for vietnam wars dumbass, also to avoid a default.

also the banks, aka jews.

>Let's borrow infinite money
>somehow someone in the future will have to pay all the debt
>but not me, I'll just borrow more money because someone in the future will pay for it
>but not me

lel
bluepilled pig ready for the slaughter.

Because it's an outdated piece of shit of commodity backing a currency.
That's why.

all the fiat currencies in history have disapeared.
there's like 3.8k failed fiat currencies.

>outdated piece of shit
>he thinks printed paper is real money
>he thinks legal monopoly money is real money

lmao

debt is such a joke, anyone who cares about our debt that much is completely economically illiterate.

a nation can easily run a deficit for its entire history without problems- what matters is debt:gdp. As long as our debt:gdp is not too high and our government appears competent enough to keep up interest payments (this is why its so stupid when republicans try to shut down the government), interests rates will remain low. When interests rates are less than inflation as they are in america, the government is basically getting free money from debt. Debt to GDP has recently stabilized, I have little concern.

zerohedge.com/news/2016-02-01/total-us-debt-surpasses-19-trillion-rises-84-trillion-under-president-obama

>I can't understand how big is a trillion

>debt to GDP
104%

>usa isn't bankrupt

104% isn't very bad, and it makes very little sense to say that the USA is "bankrupt" when most of that money is owed to itself. Also, 104% is basically a stable number as things stand now.

economagic.com/em-cgi/data.exe/var/togdp-totalcreditdebt

It's actually 350% GDP.

lmao these bluepilled pigs ready for the butcher.

trump gets it.

no one in a position of power or prominence can reveal the defect in public because it would cause a rapid destruction of the world economy.

you understand what credit market debt is right? Because the fact you just likened it as the real figure for our government's debt shows you have little idea about what either is.

If you're clueless, just call me blue pilled again before the electricity goes out in your favela for the night.

you don't seem to get the current system means you need more debt to pay the interest rates.

It doesn't matter if you can sustain it now, because of compound rates.

you seem unable to understand the danger of compound rates with a fractional reserve banking system plus a fiat currency.

tell me how that won't end in a total collapse.

>but this time will be diferent than the hundreds of historicals examples.

ok, let's imagine that consumers start defaulting on their credit cards.

how that's not gonna make the market to implode.

or college debt.
what will happen to colleges or the debt holders if students decide or can't pay their debts.

>but the mortgages default wont happen againt
>they don't matter because they're american own debts.

>you don't seem to get the current system means you need more debt to pay the interest rates.

the interest we pay on debt is less than inflation. All our debt is constantly getting less valuable. The government is getting free money from debt as long as interest rates remain low (which likely be the case if we continue to have democratic presidents).

>you seem unable to understand the danger of compound rates with a fractional reserve banking system plus a fiat currency.
it sounds like you've watched a lot of scary youtube videos but don't actually know very much. Governments have and can run debts for hundreds of years, as the economic growth and inflation outweigh the growth of debt.

>how that's not gonna make the market to implode.
It did in 2008, thanks to a lot of irresponsible Bush and Clinton policies. However, we recovered; abundant capital is important for economic growth, and credit card debt merely owed to ourselves does not pose an existential crisis.

>muh 2% inflation that fox news show me
>the goverment will never lie to me

Even with Clintons surpluses our debt was growing. At this point we're going to be pushed into negative interest rates.
>mfw some clown tries to explain why low interest rates and inflation are good things

>muh 2% inflation

EL CONGOLOMBIANO

Trump actually said US is in a huge bubble that is about to burst
youtube.com/watch?v=D-wDp8zx2xA
And everyone knows current administration is just keeping it from crashing until the end of the election cycle.
They can't allow it to crash now or trump is 100%

I blame the federal reserve, which people have yet to disembowel and let rot in the street
smdh senpai

if you understood economics my point was that higher inflation is GOOD for managing debt (though high inflation has negative effects).

However, while you've posted these chats, I'd like to point out that these are both comically bogus and I have looked into them in the past. The first one literally makes an assumption "well, the feds are probably hiding like 3.5% inflation" and just adds a constant to the official numbers (look at the graph, its literally just offset by a constant factor).

The second graph does a similar brand of fear mongering, but using a linearly growing offset to the official numbers. Of course, neither of these charts actually are connected to reality in any shape of form except for the fact they just arbritrarily do an offset from the official numbers.

why is RT so based?

>ITT uneducated white trash farmers attempt to discuss economics

go take an intro course at your shit community college before you idiots comment on a subject that you don't understand

Because its not beholden to american special interests

>implying debt means fuck all when you're the world reserve currency and you call the shots

Who fucking cares about external debt? The USA is the only country on the planet that can afford to ignore its external debt, nobody has the power to force them to pay it back.

Yes but all if not most of modern day inflation can be traced back to the federal reserve and it's the fact that it's not even a federal entity.
If neither political party being in power stops the inflation, then there is no correlation in the parties. If there is no correlation between the rate of increasing inflation and the political parties, then...

Dude just raise the ceiling lmao

>using the same formulas as 1980 somehow is boogus
lmao, good done good goyim.

Let's not ignore the current bubel demographics and that america will soon need to pay for the baby boomers.

do you think millenials can sustain the system while paying paxes with their neet money?

>but the official goverment data says there's no crisis

>he doesn't know about the gold rush done by chinese, russians and indians these years
>he thinks if the chinese and indians stop selling them cheap goods burger system wont crash because of the comercial balance sheet
americans don't produce nothing but consume.
literally venezuela tier level of economics.

I assume Trump wants the crash to happen, and to control it to minimize destruction. Short term pain for longterm gain.

why is massive debt a problem when china can't get its shit together and the eu is on the brink of collapse? lol we've got this one in the bag, world, pretty soon you'll all be united states

>implying I don't know about countries trying to leave the USD

No, I know. And even if it happened tomorrow our debt means fuck all. It's our funny money.

>using the same formulas as 1980 somehow is boogus
>lmao, good done good goyim.

just use your brain and look at a source besides whoever is shilling you these charts. They literally are generated just from adding an arbitrary factor to the official number, it would be an insane coincidence for them to have been generated by some legitimate methodology.

>he thinks shitskins and White niggers can go for any period of time without exporting to the USA without their economies completely crumbling

They do not have as much currency in reserve as you seem to think they do, and you also don't seem to understand how incredibly important continued trade with the states is to them

imagine trading stuff when nobody wants the dollar.
that's the key issue.

the key issue is that the current methodology by the goverment is also boogus.

usa don't produce nothing bro.
my country will simply sell our oil and coffee to china and india.

I'm impressed by your understanding of the current state of the world, Colombia.

Is cocaine the ultimate redpill?

I started to read about the economy collapse in 2009 by reading about a book that spoke about the crash.

these bluepilled retards don't even have a clue what's next door.

I would really appreciate it if you would post a recommended reading list, sudaca bro.

Consider yourself luck in Colombia, I don't even want to think about the things to come in Western Europe when shit hits the fan. I don't want to go into detail, but I've already made preparations.

Only a Canadian can be this gullible

Oh (((Canada)))! Our home and native land!

peakprosperity.com/crashcourse
start with this.
It explain the situation starting from the basics.

then watch about the federal reserve and the fractional banking system.
youtube.com/watch?v=JobaR9LLcfA

Also put this on youtube:
Jim richards death of money.
how capitalism is killing itselft by richard d wolf.
Kaiser report.
A course on the history of money.
Dollar vigilante.
Alex jhones but he's crap.
youtube.com/channel/UC2JD4uOltGoWsh0x5Md0aTw
youtube.com/channel/UCxOQ_BQWMLnw6qMsNJlTflQ

Also for trully redpill shit (the deep shit, no baby tier garbage):
Project camelot
Biblioteca pleyades.
David Wilcock when he blogs about the current system.
Benjamin fulford.

Also google about:
Currency wars between chinese, japanese, rusians and americans.
Special drawings rights.
Chinese investment bank.
BRICS new IMF

that will give you a good start.

peakprosperity.com/video/85850/playlist/92161/crash-course-chapter-15-demographics
this chapter explains why you're being flooded by refugees.

merkel expect them to work to pay taxes so they can pay the penssions.

Go back to trump thread and let adults talk please

they're bluepilled retards.
they think the redpill shit is just a joke.

cut military spending in half
cut medicare/medicaid, by 30%
cut social secutity,unemplpyment by 30%

that right there puts the government in the green (surplus) but no has the balls to do this not even Trumpkins

>merkel expect them to work to pay taxes so they can pay the penssions.
>"refugees" flooding Germany for free shit and women
>expecting them to work and pay taxes
It doesn't take a genius to know how that's going to turn out. Really curious to see what they'll do when they find out those fucks aren't going to play ball.

good luck paying the baby boomers pensions.

current economic system (capitalism) expects more workers to pay for retirees.

less retiress == less pensions.
expect massive social upheaval.

Honestly there going to have to do something drastic to deal with the flood of migrants in their country when the elites realize the migrants won't play the game and that they'll just be leeching and not contribute to their pensions. Wonder if mass deportation or genocide is possible.

Would also be interesting to see how the media would spin 180 to perhaps demonize them after blatantly shilling for migrants and diversity for decades, while the masses eat it up and eventually change their rhetoric.

baby boomers can suck my dick

Thanks!

with the current shit, I don't see america surviving until 2020.
It will be ugly.

I've realized I won't have a penssion, so my current plan is to start saving a lot until I'm old.

they hold like 50% of american wealth.
millenials don't have money to suport them.

>Venezuelan economics

US controls the USD which is the global currency.
They can do whatever they want basically.
It's an ideal situation (at least internationally, there are a lot of domestic issues).

read the thread, I already told you to look up the currency wars and chinese, russians and indians gold rush.

if they hold 50% of the wealth then why would they care about having their social security check reduced

>more debt is needed

It's a Venezuelan bro

He already said "capitalism" like its a bad word

I hope he enjoys eating his mangos off the street

"If you have money why would you not want more money"

Also wealth =/= money

Stupid fuck

Gold is irrelevant.
Yes russia/china could do some damage to the US but that will only happen when the US is replaced by China as the world superpower.

stupid fuck they don't need more wealth stupid fuck

enjoy getting fucked by your grandpa stupid fuck

because who will sustain them (people they hire), who wil keep the roads, who will build more houses.

also most of them don't have much money, unless they're the top 1%

also like 80% of their wealth isn't real stuff but rather bank assets.

sorry if I'm confusing, I'm watching the updated version of the crash course.

capitalism isn't the best system bro.
It generates inequality and resources depletion, also pollution.

It's not good when the top 1% consumes half the world natural resources.

unless you want an extiction of all life in this planet.

ok buddy, if gold is irrelevant why there's a current shortage of gold suply and it's increasing it's value with each week it pass.

>ok buddy, if gold is irrelevant why there's a current shortage of gold suply and it's increasing it's value with each week it pass.

Why does it matter?
Gold is simply a commodity.

like I said again.
there's not a single example that a FIAT currency survives.
there's like 3.8k examples that fiat currencies always end up in hyperinflation.

why it matters?
because after every crisis people run back to gold.

gold has survived 5k years of history as the only real money.
also silver.

monopoly jew paper isn't real money.

Gold and or silver is not money. They are commodities that can be monetized.
>because after every crisis people run back to gold.
No.
>gold has survived 5k years of history as the only real money.
>also silver.
Varied wildly in value.
>monopoly jew paper isn't real money.
Yes it is. Money is anything with a government stamp on it, be it gold, silver, iron, paper or data.

youtube.com/watch?v=KIbkoop4AYE

It has to happen eventually. If it happens with Trump in power he'll be judged on how he deals with it

ok buddy, I think history knows more than the federal reserve.
Gold has been always used as storage value (money) since the babylonians.

You need to remember one of the definitions of REAL MONEY (money that has value) is scarcity.

Also gold is one of the few natural elements that can serve to make coins and bars, you can't do easily coins with hydrogen, or uranium.

Gold scarcity means a goverment can't infinitelly print it or counterfeit it.

You're a blue pilled retard who instead of listening to the investors who know what money is, listen to their college professor who are dumb as fuck.

Good luck storing your savings with dollars and letting the goverment tax you in terms of inflation.

fucking retard.

even a toddler understands monopoly paper (dollar) isn't real money.

>not understanding what debt to gdp is
>not understanding that it has been even higher than it is now before

>let's ignore all the other factors that are warning of some collapse
>maybe if I close my eyes the collapse wont happen
funny how pol can only name call, but have no real arguments.

Pretty sure Glass Steagall was repealed under Bill Clinton

I'm not saying there won't be a collapse, but you people always predict 15 out of the next 10 recessions and then are like "I TOLD YA SO!!!"

i doubt you have even an elementary knowledge of economics let alone the ability to accurately predict business cycles.

yup.
all the policies that were done after the great depression were undone by 2000.

>you need an economic degree to tell the 40 year old debt bubble will collpase the economy since ronald reagan put away the gold standart
>you need to predict the date of the collapse otherwise you're a dumb retard
more bluepilled pigs ready to the butcher

Nice seeing another fellow valluno here. greetings from cali.

>ok buddy, I think history knows more than the federal reserve.
>Gold has been always used as storage value (money) since the babylonians.

No. Rome did not use gold as it's main currency and when it did the nominal worth of the money was more than the materials it was made out. That was the case until the collapse of the eastern roman empire.

>You need to remember one of the definitions of REAL MONEY (money that has value) is scarcity.

Yes and that scarcity can be artificially created and almost always was even with gold (temples or governments and later banks stockpiling large amounts of it and only allowing a small amount circulate).

>Gold scarcity means a goverment can't infinitelly print it or counterfeit it.

Which is actually a bad thing. A currency should be able to adapt to the needs of the country, not the other way around. And a gold currency can still be manipulated by the people that have stockpiled large amounts of gold and control its release (banks in the current year).

>You're a blue pilled retard who instead of listening to the investors who know what money is, listen to their college professor who are dumb as fuck.

Not the definition of money taught in college.
Investors have their own interests.

>even a toddler understands monopoly paper (dollar) isn't real money.

Most people have no concept of monetary theory.
Money can be whatever as long as it has a government stamp on it.
Money is worth something because it is backed by the government by different means including taxation and government contracts and of course the law.
Gold is not money, it can however be monetized because it posses qualities which are beneficial to have in a money (scarcity, divisibility, durability,etc).
As for gold has always retained its value see when the Spanish conquered south america or when the roman empire finally collapsed. Gold prices varied wildly in those situations because gold is a commodity affected by supply and demand.

So I assume you're putting your money where your mouth is? With exact fore-knowledge like that you should become very rich soon.

You do realize that interest rates on US government debt are incredibly low right now, yes? Any thoughts on what that might mean?

It's the debt to GDP ratio that matters. I realize for Colombia this causes a division by zero error, but for most countries that's not the case.

>the gold standard effectively hasn't been used since 1933
>the gold standard was completely abandoned in 1971

but keep going on about how i know nothing and you have all the answers.

And yeah you kinda do because if you don't understand what you are talking about you will see patterns where none exist.

Especially considering the fact that the debt to GDP ratio isn't exponentially increasing relative to GDP like you are claiming it will.

nice, greetings from jamundi.

redpilling blue pill retards is fun.

ok retard.
I know money is just anything people agree to use as exchange paper.

Good luck having your money be taxed through inflation.

I dunno, I just started to save this year, actually I need to start reading the biz list of books.
I simply watch the economic collapse youtube videos.

What do you think will happen when the market don't believe the FED scaring tactics that they will increase the interests rates.
the FED knows your bubble (economy) will burst if the interests are raised.

goverment to GDP debt = 107%
all debt to GDP = 365%
put that next to the USA trade balance sheet (usa only imports and don't produce nothing).

I'm just triggering pol with basic info you can get from any investor youtube chanel.

enjoy the coming collapse, blue pilled pigs.

>shitskin latin american doesn't understand that a fiscal authority which also has monetary authority cannot be forced into sovereign default
>shitskin chalupa maggot doesn't understand that the US doesn't borrow outside its own currency
>shitskin gordita turd doesn't understand that central bank monetary operations establish interest rates
Actually, most of you fucking retards don't have any understanding of monetary economics either. That's why /biz/ was spun out of here and made its own board, to keep the Ron Paul Brigade from squirting gold standard liquid shit all over every thread.