Kissing your kids on the lips

Where does Sup Forums stand on this? I personally don't see a problem with it. It's nothing sexual. I think I stopped kissing my parents though at around 11.

dude thats fucking disgousting.

Pedo

I only approve of moms or daughters kissing on the lips.

Most arab families when they meet others that they know they kiss them on the face

nah that shits a bit weird tbqh, i bet they walk around naked around their child until he/she moves out too. "we're so liberal" or whatever

i tried to french kiss my mom when i was 4 because i saw it on the tv

what does that say about me?

This is white people thing. You whitey are all pedo

Sort of weird, but nothing too bad. I kissed my mum on the lips as a kid (up to age of 8), but not dad.

Tried the same thing at age 7.
ohgodwhy.jpeg

i tought "slavs arent white"

anyway go get shot by a cop nigger

I legit see nothing wrong with this. It's your fucking kid you're supposed to love the shit out of them, I know I'll kiss my mom and grandma on the lips until the day I die.

Most women in Africa have been raped by their fathers or brothers. Dont get me started on how many first cousin pregnancies happen in Africa either.

Kek. My brother did the same thing. It was funny.

Im not kidding the exact same thing happened to me.

I wish I didn't do that, it was fucking gross.

that will also be the only women you'll ever kiss on the lips til the day you die

I kissed my parents and grandparents on the lips until I was 16 or so. Literally nothing wrong with it. Your families must have been unloving

And you arabs also tend to rape alot of children

I understand your nan cause its old fashioned or whatever

But your mum?

Nah fuck that

I have never touched another human and I never plan on it... disgusting creatures

I don't see a problem with this, as long as it isn't done too often and is only to display affection and love, nothing sexual.

You do realize those who rape in this country are to be killed right ? You must be thinking of saudi arabia, theyre more cucked than we are, sven.

well, that and my wife.

eh, its a peck kiss its nbd

As long as it is not prolonged, if its just a peck then its fine

i stopped hugging my mom after i was like 7 i don't think i ever kissed her on lips, im 22 now and when its birthday i shake hands

I couldn't care less senpai

I think it has to be quick. Like a fraction of a second.

It's gross and disturbing.

and they say scandis are emotionless people

>tfw other people know that feel
Glad to have you guys here.

I was listening to the radio last week while driving.

A woman called in and said that she refuses to let her husband change her baby boy's diaper, because that may imprint homosexual activity onto the baby for later in life

She felt justified because the husband agreed.

The radio hosts called her an idiot and told her she just gave her husband a free pass from diaper duty for life because shes and idiot and thats why he "agreed" with her.

The woman continued feeling justified in her belief, feeling that her child would surely turn gay if her husband changed the boy's diaper.

God Bless America.

>kissing boy
Gay as duck
>kissing girl
Very good. Should be done very much.

>Im sorry timmy, your father cant come to the pool with us
>why not?
>because seeing another mans chest is super gay

Well, I second this gentleman.

its not the first time ive been called emotionless im a slav btw

>only to display affection and love, nothing sexual
But that's what sexual is.

Stuff like this is the catalyst for the child to become a cuck or a slut.

My parents didn't but I saw parents doing that, and they were not pervs. Worry about fucking fags who exhibit their asses in thongs in front of millions of children in national TV.

I did it with my mom and I don't care. I think it's what give me a cougar fetish though

Adult males kissing male children on the lips should be jailed as pedophiles.

But only in animes

It's not sexual, but it's always seemed weird to me.
>once my grandma kissed me on the lips when I was 4 and I cried for the rest of the day

I still always make sure Ivanka kisses my penis before she leaves the house

As a dad, I'll give my 7 year old daughter a kiss on the cheek or forehead when its bedtime. I don't see any issue with it.

A kiss on the forehead or cheek would suffice but some people apparently like the feel of their childs lips.

I still suck my mom's cock sometimes

Am I doing alright pol?

HAHAHAHAHA literally HAHAHA Sweden, your preschool children's book state bestiality as a normal sexual orientation. HAHAHAHAHA would rather have daesh on my country than liberals raping kids because it's a "sexual orientation".

Nothing wrong with it. I did it with my parents until I was maybe 10 then it just kisses on the cheek or head.

>proper fatherly love turns girls into sluts
But that's the opposite of true. When a girl doesn't get the love she needs at home is when she seeks it out elsewhere.

Fuck you man.
I kiss my mother on the cheeck everyday for 20 years

Another caller commented by saying perhaps the argument could be made that a father changing his son's diaper could suddenly awaken homosexual feelings in the father instead.

The radio hosts were disgusted and berated the man for bringing up the notion of not only homosexuality stemming from a diaper change, but also pedophilia, and perhaps even some sort of scat fetishism.

Rare

I think that's an American thing and every time I see it I cringe hard.

kissing your kids on the lips is fucking WEIRD!

No. Kiss on the cheek is ok if done by the mother on kids aged 0-10. After that it's either a hug or a handshake.

Mayble when they're toddlers or something. By the time they go to school it's kiss on the cheek or head.

When they're very little it seems they instinctively want to kiss you on the lips.

Oh Canada with a proxy. When will you learn? Australia will always be the shitposting king.

I don't know what went on when I was an infant, but I have no memories of kissing any of my family members. Seems gross to me, if I had kids I would never kiss them either. But I don't particularly have any feelings about parents/people that kiss their kids though.

I remember at my friends house there used to be a picture of his dad kissing his 10 year old sister pretty passionately. Always thought it was weird. He's like holding her hips against him and kissing her really deep. It was cute but also a little creepy.

I don't see a problem with it, though. Just shows me that they really love each other and thats what a little girl needs when she's young.

oh yeah shes a total drugged out whore now so who knows

>kissing parents

And Sup Forums wonders where they get their mommy fetishes from...

It is pedophilia and people who do it should go to prison and be put on a sex offender list.

The only weird thing about it is that people sexualize a kiss between a mom/dad and their kids.

>he doesn't kiss his mum on the cheek

how does it feel knowing your mum thinks you don't love her faggot?

>Sup Forums is full of guys who tried to tongue kiss their moms

Oh man thats good. Wonder how many of my friends did the same thing

never did with my parents, but my sister did. My grandma used to want kisses on the lips and I didn't mind aside from she smelled like old people, and i think she stopped once she realized i wasn't getting anything out of it. me and my wife and 90% of our faily give my daughter tight lipped kisses on the mouth, but only because she really seems to see it as another loving gesture like a hug and generally gives them as opposed to needing coaxing

If i had a boy though i couldn't do it. It's just different either due to how i saw it growing up or some odd primal instinct or something

only fucking merikeks are so over-sexed and prude that giving your kids a peck on the lips needs to be discussed

/thread

Also, if you allow your wife kiss your male child on the lips you're basically getting cucked by your own son. Sad!

It was awkward for me after because she told my dad but in a joking manner

So what you're saying is we can just go around kissing any kid anywhere we want?

I kiss your mom on the lips though.

>getting cucked by half of you is a bad thing
This is how retarded you sound.

I think she is justified.
I have daddy issues and love the feeling of a man's hand on my ass and lifting my legs up while I'm on my back and if he starts fingering my hole and lubricating it then I'm hard.

I blame this on my dad changing my diapers and my subconcious memories of those blissful events.

If only I had a woman wipe the shit from my hole I would want to be pegged by a female.

My mom never even hugged me...

I must have tongue tackled with someone at some point and repressed the memory. despite never having kissed anyone like that I dreamed of it a lot, and it turns out the feeling i dreamed was exactly like doing it with some chicks

>be less than 5 (can't remember how old I was)
>dad tries to kiss me on the cheek
>I try to kiss him on the cheek at the same time
>end up kissing on the lips quickly
>We both look at each other shocked
>"...ewwwww" at the same time

I've only kissed my parents once, and that was when I was like 4 years old.

Shit is weird

ITT: autists

I give my sweet momma and nana a kiss goodbye every time I see them, never know when it will be the last chance.

I kiss my parents on their lips. Shit's normal af.

At least you tried, my fellow American

It is normal.

I fucking hate the flags some times

Bullshit humans cant remember anything from under 4 years old age thats why toddlerfags can molest their kids and they wont remember shit.

Are you retarded? You actually can't differentiate the two?

That sounds like a hot picture.
No, only your own.

I see nothing wrong with it. It's a good thing, the world needs more love.

People again it just want to put up a hyper macho veneer when they are really insecure beta autists deep down.

The only question is at what age does it become inappropriate?

You're fucking weird. Please never have a daughter you sicko.

Can you green text the story? Make it sexy

That's fucking odd

Nothing wrong with it.

Not on the lips though. So its negligible

I think it's disgusting pedophile shit. If the guy in OP's picture wasn't attractive they'd throw him in prison for posting that picture.

Its a slippery slope retards

Nothing wrong with a women doing everything possible to save her kid from a horrible life. Being gay is not fun.

I remember climbing onto the sink and trying to shave when I was 1 or 2. I remember shitting on the floor too, around the same time.

It's never inappropriate for a man to love his daughter. But after hashes married her daddy shouldn't be so physical with her.

No you dont.

NOTHING WRONG WITH IT!
Fuck off if you think there is.
I kiss my niece on the lips and she is 12.
I kiss my mother on the lips.
It comes down to intent, if you are so brainwashed by the pathetic cultural Marxist globalist cucks then you need to either take the red pill or leave this site, I hear reddit is just down the hall and to the left.

I don't kiss my parents on the lips ew, it's fine when you're a kid tho

If you have folded your tongue before you basically know what it's like to tongue kiss someone.

Are you Indian?