Muslim Teens BRUTALLY Beaten Outside Brooklyn Mosque

Look at that picture, Sup Forums! How can you defend such a vicious hate crime! I mean read this and you'll see how hard Muslims have it!

sunsetparkvoice.com/police-fire/two-teens-assaulted-outside-sunset-park-mosque/

>A spokesperson for the NYPD told us that the boys had initiated the “dispute” by approaching a car and making a comment about the attire of the attacker’s girlfriend who “was provocatively dressed.”

>Hate Crime detectives spoke to the pair, but said they were told no anti-Muslim comments were made, so the incident is not being filed as a bias attack, the spokesperson said.

WAIT! FUCK! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO GET OUT! ABANDON SHIP!

Thankfully the what looks like white convert to Islam is there to say the police are incompetent and lying and that the youths really were beaten by a violent (likely white) racist who screamed "YOU FUCKING TERRORISTS" while beating them with all of the white rage he could muster. The TRUTH will get out soon, inshallah, and will surely point to an actual hate crime and not self-appointed Sharia Police instigating a situation.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Beat them up now before they bomb us later.

Just shut up

based niggers

>Brooklyn
>mosque
>Media is actively avoiding in painting this as a hate crime
>A spokesperson for the NYPD told us that the boys had initiated the “dispute” by approaching a car and making a comment about the attire of the attacker’s girlfriend who “was provocatively dressed.”

They got rekt by a nignog.

No excuse for the person to hurt them. But Muslims need to learn not to start arguments with every scantily clad woman they see.

Fucking Italians

beating is not enough, hang them on a bacon rope

Good.

Fucking shit-stain Muslims

>>A spokesperson for the NYPD told us that the boys had initiated the “dispute” by approaching a car and making a comment about the attire of the attacker’s girlfriend who “was provocatively dressed.”
Talk shit get hit.
>>Hate Crime detectives spoke to the pair, but said they were told no anti-Muslim comments were made, so the incident is not being filed as a bias attack, the spokesperson said.
>Hurr it doesn't count as a hate crime
Absolutely no doubt it was a nigger.

So two Muslim teens go up to some she-boon in a car with some dude and tell her she is dressed like a whore, and then they get the shit beat out of them?

Who am I supposed to feel sorry for?

>Brooklyn
>other details
Definitely a nog

>Hate Crime detectives
is this now a career?

>How can you defend such a vicious hate crime!

Well, is he sunni or shiite?

who cares, islam must disapear

can probably be a delivery boy detective in america

>he fucks with people
>they fuck him back
>because not same race it is automatically a hate crime

But why? It has nothing to do with race, anyone couldve done it

Based nigger thugs

Talk shit sandnigger get hit

Article wants you to feel sorry for the muzzies without placing blame on the nigger.

I think the Muzzies watched too many vids of their brothers in Europe harassing women and got it into their head they can try that shit here too.

Fucking Muslims with their love jihad
I remember beating my sister's "friend"
His brother was ripped but my dad had a gun ever since the riots so they knew not to fuck with us

Nogs might be annoying but they're not terrorists. Also do muzzies perform prayers at like 1:00 AM because otherwise what the fuck were they doing out that late?

>Rachel Silberstein

>muzzies talked shit and got the BBC

lmfao

Chimps are territorial by nature. They don't like cock-a-roaches and camels muscling in on their turf.

Good, fuck Muslims.

Probably ran their mouths at the wrong Guido.

Should have killed them desu.

Why is it the left will side with Muslims over every other oppressed minority. I wouldn't be surprised if we see these fucking lefties calling for LGBTQWERTYUIOPs to be burned alive in the streets right next to the fucking white males within the decade.

The fire rises?

A O A O O A!

>approaching a car and making a comment about the attire of the attacker’s girlfriend
Talk shit, get hit.

This is the only sensible response in this thread

female detected

Better fight them over there in America than here at home

Why does he wear the mask?

>Why is it the left will side with Muslims over every other oppressed minority.
FUCK YOU BUSH!

That's basically it.

the world needs another Kristallnacht towards the muslims moderate or extremists doesn't matter. they are all the same.

guess the nignog mistook the sandnigger to be a whitey, for whom no one would bat an eye.

>Absolutely no doubt it was a nigger.
There's surveillance video, the attacker looks white. A nigger would be more likely to have shouted anti-muslim shit.

>muslim gets fucked up
>bring in Schlomo's "hate crime" police
>"aaw yush, time to jail some fucking racist piece of shit"
>uh oh
>dispatch, you didn't say the perps were bla.. People of color?!
>Don't waste my time, I only respond to hate crimes and bla.. People of color literally can't be racist!

In that case, he was probably a Puerto Rican.

GTFO

>niggers beating muslims in a western country
what a time to be alive

It shouldn't be a surprise, blacks are probably the most intolerant people in the US.

>Look at that picture, Sup Forums! How can you defend such a vicious hate crime!

Simple: They shouldn't have been where they were in the first place.

Someone could kill their babies and wear the hollowed out carcasses as helmets while raping their mothers to death, and that argument would still be the same.

>No excuse for the person to hurt them.
Cuck response.

This is exactly what people should be doing in response to this sort of thing. The government can import these bastards, but don't stand by and let them shit on you. Don't be Europe. Knock their fucking teeth out.

>muzzies go up to she boon and calls her a whore who should be stoned to death
>they get the shit beaten out of them by giga nigga defending his retarded gf

good fuck the mudslimes
its nice seeing all of the lefts special people destroying each other

God I love when the left eats itself

Based blacks.

Fucking shitskins all look alike. I can't tell if he's a spic/sand nigger/medshit.

So he said some shit to a woman who was dressed scantily clad and was surprised to see her boyfriend defend her?

They have to go back.

what a time to be alive in Brooklyn

I'm still hoping a major chimpout during November

We have turned them against each other. Before we know it mudslimes and nignogs will be mutually destroying each other.

Too bad Peter Steele isn't around to see it.

>"B-b-but my imam said that kaffirs are cowards who let their women do anything!"

>We have turned them against each other
Niggers have never liked anyone, they don't even like themselves.

What's the big deal? That's a common picture of muslims in Poland

Good job burger bros!

Happy national Birthday :3

Mudslimes have that effect, they started fighting with the gypsies and the south americans here.

>Thankfully the what looks like white convert to Islam

What are you basing this on? He looks arab to me.

>people complain about the waya woman dresses
>they get beaten up for it

I don't get it. Shouldn't this be the feminist wet dream?

RACHEL (((SILBERSTEIN)))

This, talk shit get hit

>We have turned them against each other.

Mate, look at the nignog-to-nignog murder statistics (e.g. Detroit).

Look what's happening at a typical majority-mudslime country:
nytimes.com/video/world/asia/100000004108808/the-killing-of-farkhunda.html

You don't even need to turn them against themselves, savages are still savages and act savage towards other savages in an majority-savage community. Fact.

lel at the sand spooks trying to create no go zones in America. Did he think because guns are outlawed in New York that he was safe? Better go back to Europe with that shit

Right in the feels,
time to put on October rust

Why did he put on the mask? ^^

I hope the race war will come soon, Kek willing, as long as we still stand a chance at winning our countries back.

>Hate Crime detectives
I hate this gay earth

Happy birthday America..I see the new tradition of flogging the muzzies has begun.

>so the incident is not being filed as a bias attack
wtf is a 'biased attack'

The motive of a crime whether its jealousy, hatred of someones hair colour or hatred of someones skin colour or hatred of someones taste in music or hatred of someones religion shouldn't dictate the severity.

So fucking retarded

That femboi is provocatively dressed. Delete this in the name of Allah.

>Who am I supposed to be sorry for?

Your nation, letting both of them stay

Bullshit. You realize that they are a growing part of the population, right? Soon, they will not need to "ask" anymore, they will ORDER your gf to dress properly, and there's shit you can do because you're one of the only few white guys left while they roam the streets unchallenged. We need to hit back at any attempt to change our culture with full available force to make coming to Western countries unattractive to their brethren. Unless they fear the ovens, they will come and transform your country into theirs.
That is, unless you're a nigger or Arab yourself, which of course would explain your call for "reason". Just saying in case you're just naive like I once was.

why did you censor it you fucking pussy?

IT'S BEGINNING BROTHERS

Hahahahaha!

MUSLIMS ARE NOT SAFE HERE! YOU WILL BE FUCKED UP!

This happened in Sunset park. It's all spics that's why there's no hate crime.

They do that here for all open wounds on the victim.

Jerome tore the shit outta that boys face maybe,

This. Some white skank was coalburning, muzzies said something because they think white girls are their rape-turf, and nignog bix nooded them all the way back to medina.

get fucked sand niggers.

>Muhammad thinking America would fall like the rest of Europe

>All of these "must be a nigger since he fought back" posts

You guys are fucking cuckolds.

If yurop falls USA is my backup plan

Talk shit, get hit.

fucking muzzies think they can just fuck with everyone

Does she have a huge BLOOD SUCKING LEECH on her head. JESUS what is that.

>Brooklyn
>near a Mosque

fucking leaf

Now that's some strange dog...

One time some skinny Arab kid grabbed my gf's ass at a club. I decked him hard. Nigger bouncer came over to me to ask why I hit him. I told him and the nig tossed him down the sstairs (it was on the second floor). And he said something to the effect of how he's tired of constantly having to deal with "these people"

I think niggers hate mudslimes more than anyone else desu. Normally if a bouncer sees you crack a guy they dont ask questions they just toss you.

Lynndie England is pretty hot desu.

This

The media is so desperate to gin up fear

Tell me, why does he wear the sock?

Perfect!

>Talk shit
>get hit

seems fair to me. I don't see the problem.

i feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Have you even been to Brooklyn?