Social Conservatism is Autistic

Sup Sup Forums. I'm going to give you my thoughts against social conservatism. First I'll start with a question, have you ever read the Catcher in the Rye? If you have you should know what the themes of the book are and if you're bright, you can piece together my argument already. But if you haven't read it, the main character in the book Holden tries very hard to preserve the purity of his sister Whateverhernameis but fails. He fails because it is inevitable. She will turn into a woman that dates and procreates no matter what he does. And thus, I come to social conservatism. Social change is inevitable. There's nothing anybody can do about it. So making laws against gays or any other form of degeneracy simply will not work. Personally I'm a fag, but I would never want to go to a pride parade because I think the people that go there are disgusting and shit stains on the western world. But I won't want to ban them, because that will only cause unrest and violence. You could use right wing death squads, but that always leads to revolution and thus the circle continues. This is why the government should stay out of everything except the economy, foreign affairs, the military, etc. And should stay the hell out of anything to do with the culture of one's country. Because it will inevitably lead to failure.

>op is a pseudo intellectual high schooler who just read catcher in the rye for his English class

>You can't fight degeneracy because humans are gonna do something degenerate so you shouldn't try

1)Catcher in the Rye SUCKED, it was boring and the kid whined more than my wifes mother after a few shots of Menishevitz
2)You don't fight to vanquish something forever, you fight to preserve something beautiful for as long as you can
3)Give me all your shekels

please

Tl;dr. Salinger was a gold-plated asshat. Gas yourself. Nice dubs, though, faggot.

shoo shoo
Also i hope you're sageing this retard's thread

I'm 12 actually

*tips*

> Building civilization is hard
> We shouldn't try
> I'm gay

You're a bottom.

Oh I'm not saying you shouldn't try, by all means do what you think is righteous. i just think it's fruitless. And yes, I am a bottom ; )

>making laws against degeneracy won't work
you'd be surprised when the penalty is death

>he self deprecates on Sup Forums
delete this thread and save yourself the personal embarrassment of being a complete and total moron

also the way you typed your paragraph makes you sound like a plebbit faggot and your shit's all retarded

>You could use right wing death squads, but that always leads to revolution and thus the circle continues. This is why the government should stay out of everything except the economy, foreign affairs, the military, etc. And should stay the hell out of anything to do with the culture of one's country. Because it will inevitably lead to failure.
So what? It all ends in death anyway, you aids-infested degenerate.

At least let us go out with some vigor. Let's have death squats, lets enforce morality, let's believe in something - anything! - and kill millions in the name of our belief. The alternative is just the great nothing. A Great and Totalitarian Government is the only way to achieve anything of note in a world without purpose or meaning.

shut your stupid mouth

>Personally I'm a fag,
Yes, we can tell

Have to agree with the leaf. Delete your Sup Forums account.

>delete this thread and save yourself the personal embarrassment of being a complete and total moron
How about you actually give an argument?

Hey, if you're not worried about long term stability do what you want. There is strength and honor in that.

No need to be mad friend, especially on our holy day.

You don't understand what conservatism actually is friendo
common flaw though, so no worries

>How about you actually give an argument?
raising children correctly prevents degeneracy

other arguments can be found in the thread
sage

>other arguments can be found in the thread
I guess you can't think for yourself. But that may just be the curse of the leaf.

>18 posts in
>Still haven't read OP's opening statement

>I guess you can't think for yourself.
it seems you can't either, since you came to this enlightening revaluation from reaching catcher in the rye

i hope you realize acting like a retard will only push your thread lower and lower on the catalog/page list

also, the only argument needed once again is
>raising children correctly prevents degeneracy

sage

sorry should have done a tl;dr haha

Well, Catcher in the Rye was just a good analogy that most people would know. Also I understand your argument that raising children correctly prevents degeneracy, but it has a lot of flaws. Mainly because people aren't raising children traditionally now, and that will only make more children that take the teachings of their parents, so then there will be no children being raised like that again. look at today, my dad got the shit beaten out of him all of the time and his entire generation had this as well. But now you can barely spank your kid.

You should have done a Budd Dwyer.

>Mainly because people aren't raising children traditionally now
>an argument against raising children correctly is that people don't raise their children correctly right now

>my dad got the shit beaten out of him all of the time and his entire generation had this as well. But now you can barely spank your kid.
spanking is not an appropriate child raising strategy, non-aggression in all facets of life is the only true principle you need to follow in raising children.

please read more books other than the one your english teacher assigned you for a book rerport

The spanking example wasn't a defense of spanking, it was just to show how the techniques of raising a child are always changing.

>Social change is inevitable. There's nothing anybody can do about it.

Degeneracy has been around forever. You know there's really nothing new about men being fags and women being sluts. There were times such as in the Old Testament, where the Jews were really pissing God off. Look at the Romans, or look at how gay Japanese culture used to be. There's a time for everything. It's how history goes. History is not linear and nothing about sodomy is progressive.

cool
instead of constantly giving examples of things try and come up with original arguments on the topic, it'll probably help on your book report

sage

Social Conservatism is the default setting.

So between a guy and a sister - that's the entire world - or half of it.

Between society a a whole as it was since it's beginnings and till today - homosexuality is a tiny minority. Sure have laws, do w/e the fuck you want - get married. But you can't adopt kids, studies over studies showed that a kid under emotional pressure - even tho entirely healthy and straight, could be influenced by media and other gay people into thinking it's all-right since society tolerates it.

You degeneracy is tolerated, but not normalized and should never become part of society.

Just like cannabis is tolerated.. it's not legal yes - but when you're caught having a quantity for recreation - you're not punished for it.

The example is supposed to show how putting faith in raising children to stop degeneracy is just bad. Honestly, unless you live in the midwest in some rural town your kid is kinda fucked because they're going to see the whole liberal LGBT tolerance agenda everywhere. Just rejoice in the fact that gays will never be the majority. Well, hopefully.

>Personally I'm a fag

Of course you are.

I agree. I think a child should be raised with a mother and a father.

Then it's all beautiful man - I'm all up for tolerating gay people, and not discriminating them just based on that. As long as they share at least that common ground - hopefully forever, it's going to be fine.

It's funny that I was never homophobic - and my raw understanding of the world was tolerant on this subject - later in life I was exposed to others opinions / media and such and developed a mild homophobic personality - then later in life again I've managed to shake it of alongside many other delusions that society brainwashed me into.. I mean not purposely - but there's much poison, much chaos, much disinformation and it's easy for an young mind to catch them - especially if there's pressure.

And I never had anyone to tell me how to properly think - I was a lone-wolf into ideology my whole life.

>I'm all up for tolerating gay people,
>I'm all up for tolerating the mentally ill and their perverse pedophiliac inhibitions

you are part of the problem

One thing I do have a problem with is boys getting HRT before they're 18. Like, holy shit, that is so fucked up to me. Even if their parents say it's okay they still don't have the capacity to undergo such a treatment.

>social conservatism is autistic
>personally I'm a fag
Took the words right out of my mouth.

I'm not moving a finger to help their cause tho, I'm just tolerating them. The weight I carry on my shoulders is easier.

I simply do not see them as a responsibility - the only moment where I would intervene was if the ideea of them adopting children would start to float around - that would be the only moment I would directly intervene.

Otherwise we're just discussing ideology here, why do you fail to see that.

>lives in the worst continent on planet earth
opinion discarded.

Solid reasoning

>that guy in the back.
>that israeli flag.
god why is this so accurate.

>Muh 10th grade literature
>Muh "deep parallels"

Because social conservatism is inherently a defensive ideology, and we need to be staunch and unmoving in that defense, give them a finger they take the hand. I'm sure there's a Romanian equivalent to this idiom.

>I'm not moving a finger to help their cause tho, I'm just tolerating them

Apathy in the face of a "progressive" ideology (one seeking aggressive change) be it fascism, communism, Islam is comparable to outright endorsement.

>The weight I carry on my shoulders is easier.
I'm glad you can live an easy life without having to defend what you believe. Spineless.

>I simply do not see them as a responsibility - the only moment where I would intervene was if the ideea of them adopting children would start to float around
Have you been living under a rock? This has been the norm in the West for about half a decade, it'll reach you soon enough, but then, it'll be too late.

>Otherwise we're just discussing ideology here, why do you fail to see that.
Discussing ideology is just fine and good, but these ideologies seek to undermine the very core of Western, Christian morality, and that's why they need to stop being encouraged, and actively fought against.

*adjusts glasses*
actually, I read it in 9th grade.
and yes my parallels are very deep.

*upvotes*

You know what debunks your argument though? Islam, they're socially conservative and have been for over a millenium, we need to learn from them, kill them, and form our own legit patriarchy, because that is what women deserve for letting them in in the first place.

>you can't make people change their behavior through the implied use of force of the government through laws
you sweet summer child

I am definitely not pro Islam. Whoever is they're either cucks, apologists, or want to bring back the caliphate. Leftists who promote Islam as the religion of peace are absolutely regressive.

Oh absolutely, I'm not pro-islam either, I just want to steal their methods for keeping society conservative for the west, after we dispose of them in mass graves.

Respectable. May not be moral, but respectable.

Morality, Ethics, these things are meaningless, I crave results.