This place is cancer

I really really REALLY hope that when the SHTF every single one of you retarded alt right meme faggots get tracked down, tagged with RFIDs and shipped off to FEMA camps to do hard labor.

This place encourages no critical thinking whatsoever other than be a festering pile of shit for libertarian ayn randish claptrap.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQrdmbgdte0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This place encourages no critical thinking whatsoever
lurk more faggot

Niggers aren't even human

>Sweden

You drink nigger semen, your argument is automatically invalid.

Gee user... I didn't realize we hurt you so badly.
It must be rough being stupid enough to stay on half.chan...
Even still, I can help you out... I'll give you 50 dollars if you collect you tears and send them to me.

Not an argument.

Me too actually.

Fuck all of you retarded shitters.

And yet you still come here to post.
Admit it. You like it here faggot.

Please spare us regular Svenanons from the memes Sup Forums, this one does not know what he's saying

I'm glad for open-minded liberals like OP.
If Liberals weren't the critical thinkers they were, then we wouldn't have all these countries with free speech, justice, and free, open movement of foreign nationals.
Isshalla Allah Ackbar OP see you soon.

>Swede
Who let you out of your cuck shed Sven? Get back in their and drink your nigger semen like a good cuck.

Sweden YES

Sweden, my favorite nigger hoarding country

>hey look at me guys! i ama keyboard warrior! :-)

Enjoy the luxury of your anonymous internet connection while it lasts. For once the SHTF you're done and I'll be laughing at you while you pick rocks butt naked in the snow in the FEMA camp.

>rant about pol
>check flag

oh it nothing

OP you are literally a bigot. You are unable to accept opinions or thoughts beyond your own and you are coping with this dissonance by wishing "imprisonment and violence" on those who disagree with you.

You are worse than the strawman you pretend to hate.

LOL user. Our power grows when the SHTF.
Keep dreaming about cum guzzling, faggot.

Someone might be a little gay dreaming up those kinda of fantasies.

>You are worse than the strawman you pretend to hate.
fuck i love when an assblasting is worded perfectly

>This place encourages no critical thinking whatsoever other than be a festering pile of shit for libertarian ayn randish claptrap

That's the point
Why aren't you enjoying this?

LOL user. Our powerr grows when the SHTF.
Keep dreaming about those nigger cocks in your GFs ass.

döda du själv

You add nothing, just merely complaining.

Try not to add more embarrassment to your country.

Sage

The best part was when none of your realize you're being shitposted...

Newfaggot

dear kike. If Shit Hitting the Fan was good for you, you woulda done it a long time ago ;D
youtube.com/watch?v=oQrdmbgdte0

Im prepared for when the shtf
bring it on.

Trust me, I'll be alright.
You'll know when you Czech them

Keep up the Allah's work, Muhammad. Tell these kuffar to fuck off.

Thank you for your deep insights that are such a notable break from the trend you're describing, you complete born-to-follow faggot?

Try harder, Achmed

Keep telling yourself that, shill

> FEMA camps

You sound like a flat earther, Sven din vamle fjeldabe, tag dig nu sammen.

>This place is cancer
no it's not you fag. it's just Sup Forums 2

Always fucking Sweden.

Hvad havde du forventet af en Sven?

Oh Mohammad. Does it really bother you that your country got thrown up against the wall yet again? I can't imagine the humiliation you must suffer seeing all these beautiful 1st world things (clean water, electricity, roads, clothing not made from roadkill, etc) and knowing that you and your people could never have made it.

So you destroy people with weapons you and yours could never have invented and brag about it on the internet (another invention you and yours would never have made).

Hope you had a nice 4th. Perhaps had a cheeseburger and fries and if you are nice you won't get a boot up your ass from the red white and blue.

>captcha: Ernesto: Our system thinks your post is spam. Please reformat and try again.