wired.com/2017/02/googles-troll-fighting-ai-now-belongs-world/
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

____ ______ ___ ____ _____ ______

>free country

topkek

Is anyone even opposed to CNN not being allowed tho

>that aliased text

Are you on some 1990's computer using Netscape Navigator?

Oh no, how will democracy survive? The horror!

>literally hundreds of media outlets still have direct presidential access
>these 6 no longer do
OMG FASCIST HITLER!
kys toddler

"This is normal. This is fine."
- increasingly nervous Trump supporter

fake nooz has gotta go. make sure for the troll filter to include all msm stations.

SO TRUMP

only CNN and a few mentally unstable people

I don't care.

>dude all news is fake news unless it comes from my chief political strategists website lmao
How do Sup Forumslacks remember to breathe?

hahahah CNN...better luck next time , maybe Dems will be in power again some day

ahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahah

I'm all for the freedom of the press, but some of these fuckers honestly had it coming to them. That said, it's still stupid.

I never would have voted for him if I knew it was going to be like this.

You're a big guy for you?

>Spicer holds a press gaggle with limited reporters
>LITERALLY HITLER

When are libs gonna calm down?

There are no laws on the books about the press having access to the white house. its always been a privilege

1984 used to be fiction, now that Trump is president it becomed non fiction

What a highly original comment

Looks like Trump needed a safe space.

>lie, shill and brainwash country unchecked for decades
>enough is enough.
>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HITLER WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

clinton news network bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeooooooooooooooooooooown the fuck out

>lol liberal tears
>calm down libtards it's only a few

If Obama did this Republicants would literally be calling him a dictator

post yfw Obama did the same thing

the amount of deluded liberals that think its acceptable to not only smear politicians and manipulate facts, but to advertise it as "news" is worrying. they actually want all journalistic power to be in the hands of a few corrupt corporations.

That reminds me. This also came out today lel

Do you think you're trolling? Do you really believe this? Let me in on the psychology behind posts like this

t. Politically ambivalent person

I want to fuck that rabbit?

unpresidented*

Can you imagine if Obama had done this to FOX? The right would be calling him a fascist coward. But their Cheeto is doing it so it's cool.

I'm thinking about joining the right. Having no principles or a spine sounds pretty easy. It's like being a woman, free from all accountability.

i'd be nervous if I DIDN'T vote trump. i'm not gonna be the one in the camps.

Said nobody that wasn't a shill, ever

what does this mean exactly? the big names have to stop spewing so much false shit and he's forcefully giving smaller news outlets a big chance?

FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

What did the retard do now?

President Obama had secret meetings with select media outlets to give them the narrative on how to describe what he was doing

Guess it's not so fun when you're not on the inside

How could this happen to such a reputable and honest organization?

Obama went to war with fox news from day one of presidency

nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2009/10/white_house_reveals_tactics_in.html

nytimes.com/2009/10/18/weekinreview/18davidcarr.html

God bless America.

>>Republicans literally rejoicing as their government turns into an Orwellian nightmare.

Already been debunked several times. Not that facts matter anymore.

Obama wanted to do this to Fox. His administration considered Fox to be the enemy.

Trump actually did it, the madman.

This
but itll be worth it when he cucks all the people who voted for him

Is 1984 the only book people read? Nothing for Brave New World or Fahrenheit 451?

Same thing for Hitler. Everyone bad is Hitler! No Stalins, Pol Pots, Francos or Pinochets.

Trumps not even Hitler he's Andrew Jackson 2.0

I don't want to live in a world where we are denied important information

>Orwellian
You might be literally retarded, friend.

>comments are disabled
lmfao muh safe space

>ITT Voters remorse

Already has, they're just too stupid to realize it. Trump always knew he could trick these retards.

>Trump acting like a petulant child
why is anyone surprised by this

>cnn is disabled
lmfao muh safe space

>people think freedom of the press is ANY news allowed to exist and not all of them

Just you wait, soon certain journalism will be banned for being "fake" and and "enemies of the country" and you will cheer for such a totalitarian act while state sponsored news masquerading as freethinking news feeds you their propaganda.

and you will thank them for it

THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN ACTUALLY DID IT

451 is unrealistic because "they" would much rather make books culturally irrelevant than demonize them.

>Comments disabled

OMG FASCISTS

Infowars is considered news now I guess.

>it's ok to be a trump shill but not a lib shill

Fuck you, Sup Forums.

I thought of the same

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO MEEEE

i love this

balance of power is shifting hard away from old media and they are completely shitting the bed

He did do this, multiple times, he only talked to liberal outlets during healthcare reforms

Milquetoast, corporate-centrist Obama was LITERALLY HITLER (((666))) SATAN DICTATOR MARK OF THE BEAST MOSLEM TRAITOR, but Trump restricting access of the press, using the power of the presidency to enrich himself, wasting taxpayer money on golf trips and having clandestine dealings with Russian officials is like based! Shadilay kek dubs stupid libards! XD

>least popular incoming president in half a century
>lost the US popular vote by widest margin of any winning presidential candidate in history
>wages war against intelligence community
>wages war against media
>possibly has committed treason
>hated by own party
>global laughing stock
>only a month into presidency

Will he make it a year?

>implying the NEETs that make up 99% of Sup Forums actually vote

>apples and oranges
not an argument :^)

>Goldberg

ding ding ding

>Sup Forums is so full of autistic contrarians that groups of people are coming out of the woodwork to hate on trump now that hating him is contrarian here.
Insufferable faggots

It's one fucking gaggle, they didn't get their credentials revoked or anything. They'll still be there on monday

What is wrong with burgers right now? You're flipping out over fucking everything

I for one believe we need to be in a world where we have film footage of the president eating every meal. How can we be 100% sure he's human if he's not fully transparent about his mode of ingesting carbohydrates?

>this savage anal pain
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

haha

>He's not banning ALL media, just the ones he doesn't like!
This is the drumpflings actual defense

is huffington post fake news

he'll make it 8, and you'll be butthurt all the way through

this guy definitely reads cnn

Can you imagine being so stupid that you vote for your own death? Trump voters, ladies and gentlemen.

Jokes on you, I hate or support Trump based on which side seems the easiest to trigger.

And right now, you're looking a little salty.

Maybe CNN refused to eat the meatloaf

>t. drumpfkin smelly-dick Sup Forumscuck
LMAO stay ass blasted nerd

wired.com/2017/02/googles-troll-fighting-ai-now-belongs-world/

meanwhile what the true masses can say online is being stripped away under the guise of protecting feelings. but CNN deserves free speech kek.

so?

they just uploaded a new one

Trump isn't a left or right issue, the commies just try and make it one.

>hillary clinton
FUCKING STOP IT

JESUS FUCK WHY ARE DEMOCRATS SO FUCKING RETARDED FUUUUUUUCK

Trump did nothing wrong.

Not even a burger, which is why I can see more clearly that you guys are melting down every time the president so much as farts

Pretty unhealthy if you ask me

Why can't this cunt get hit by a bus?

Jokes on you I'm apolitical so you annoy me no matter which side you take

you don't see anything wrong with that?

>RESISTANCE PLUS PERSISTENCE

wonder how many interns it took to come up with that