/brit/

aoba edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaQv9wC9UY
youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18
twitter.com/AnonBabble

business idea: strategically place haram shops next door to halal shops all across the country

Hate the free market
Hate Uber

Love heavy regulations
Love the traditional black cabs

Simple as

absolute state of animefags

Alri well you're usually paying between 800-1400 THB for a decent bottle here which is 549592 - 961786 Dong.

There's money in here somewhere and the supermarket shelves are empty of Viet Wine.

Great news for black cab drivers. They can go back to ignoring people of color that want a cab at night and turn the clock back to the seventies. What a great lobbying firm they employ. It's a victory for nostalgia.

fat girl on the original post attachment
yuck!

>India calls Pakistan 'Terroristan' in UN speech
Banter

just ate a sub from the local gas station which is quite the downtrodden place
it was surprisingly very good, and cheap(only $2.25 for an 8in sub)

yea so the price is more or less the same
probably imported from the same places

dong haha

uber is still in Birmingham haha londoners utterly btfo and destroyed

Thinks about that episode of futurama where fry gets worms

*hits the gym*

>Dong

Giggling

Devil dong

Don't get it

Yeah but buses are like half the price as compared with bham and the tube comes every 5 minutes to most locations

Why didnt he just keep the worms

my superior anglo genes prevent me from getting worms lad

Season 1-8 of Futurama on DVD for £25?

vile creature

I'm confused then, surely decent locally produced wines should be much cheaper than these. (pretty good deals)

Did a poo and it reeks.

Looks like a really easy to counterfeit currency, what material is it? Just paper?

Fucking cunt I've got to leave for work in an hour, not even out of bed and you get me started on my second wank of the day

worked at a winery for a few years
literally made wine with my bare hands
verdict: wine is shit, beer is superior

RAT'LL BE 5 DONGS MISTAH

got to go lad, we'll continue our wine business at a later date.

sniffing speed and avin a wank. it's a balancing act

need to make sure i dont do too much otherwise i wont get it up due to too much vasoconstriction

why?

tune

youtube.com/watch?v=dEaQv9wC9UY

wine is for posh twats

Watching this British camgirl lads named Lucy. She's cute.

Is this game good

not an argument and wrong

haven't eaten anything in 24 hours

nah not really

degenerate sjw propaganda

Uber btfo loooooooool

Fuck normies

Did Lucy come

for me... it's ginsters

shouldn't have exited the platform to smoke, they're checking tickets to get on to it

may be stranded again lads

>tfw you overhear your parents talking about how much of a failure you are again.

It's normie teen drama bullshit with a lefty slant.

(no)

the intro to orange is the new black goes for too long and netflix doesn't automatically skip it, don't want to listen to some lesbian's favourite song every time ffs

you lads do realize the smelly frenchman stomp your wine with their bare feet
nasty

Not yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=wJVpihgwE18 more relevant thread theme

I only played it this week because I thought it would not be my thing

Finished all 5 episodes in 2 days

Beware though it is goddamn emotionally draining

It's not at all, trust me

Just what the fucking hell is going in here?????/

cant do the first question of my university course's Preparatory Work

feel like a brainlet

Lucy looking bored lads. She's about to logout.

that plane does it every week off the coast
some grey RAF plane, probably calibration or testing

If I want to sit in and drink super tennents in the day I will, no one's gonna fucking tell me jack

It's not real money, it's "hell money" they offer to ancestor spirits and other ghosts so they can have some dosh in the underworld

my brother worked at a microbrewery at the same time i was working at a large winery
we often exchanged drinks
his beers were always far better than my wines

on top of that, beer culture is far better than wine culture. wine culture consists of yuppie douchebags going on tasting tours and getting absolutely shnackered before noon. in my relatively short time working there(only 3 summers) i saw at least a dozen people puke and pass out in the parking lot, most of them were women.

beer drinkers on the other hand can drink literally 15 beers and stay composed enough to walk themselves home. beer drinkers are much tougher, and not nearly as uppity as wine drinkers

I've played it, I suppose it might be emotionally draining if you have the emotional development of a teenager and are big into puerile teen drama.

Hope mr Kim assassinates drumpf

Deeply concerned about the air traffic here

>can drink literally 15 beers and stay composed enough to walk themselves home.
that's shit
what's the point of an alcoholic drink that doesn't get you drunk

All your ancestors are in hell?

I guess it makes sense.

hate the self righteous people who hunt nonces for youtube subs. probably all closet nonces themselves

You finished it?

Mental bastards

Have never been drunk in my life.

>mentally deranged gangster

say what you want, kim is jokes

They are
Maybe 100-200k for something decent
But I prefer the forigen wines
Like I said most local wines I've had are too sweet

i was a real bad alcoholic for a few years and a bottle of wine would get me completely fucked up. 20 beers was nothing in comparison. it's far more enjoyable to spend the whole day drinking beer than it is to spend an hour drinking a bottle of a wine and then passing out 20 minutes later and waking up with a throbbing headache

made it back to the platform by showing the mong a ticket for a train that's already left

not wine's fault you guys do it wrong

This nigga cannot make up his mind

planes do this when whey're waiting to land

>20 beers
20 american beers
this is beer, you don't walk out from twenty of those

When Christian missionaries first came to china, thy translated the Chinese word for the afterlife as "hell" to be cheeky and imply everyone goes to hell unless they accept Jesus
The Chinese didn't understand and continued to call it "hell" in most English translations
That's why Goku goes to Hell in DBZ

Got sick of it four episodes in.

Have played better written nukiges with more emotional depth tbqh.

reckon this is worth a tenner desu

it's difficult to casually drink wine. two glasses gets you drunk enough to humiliate yourself. beer is far more reasonable

have you heard of muh microbrews muhfukka?

way better than europoor piss

Perhaps you're autistic?

"How do you want your flight plan, senpai?"

Steam, spotify, and netflix completely ended my torrenting as soon as I got a job.

When you're a teenager with no job and you can't afford shit, you just steal because it's so easy. But $20 a month is completely worth it for Spotify and Netflix when you're an adult for the convenience and lack of viruses.

Once I'm not a grad student anymore maybe I'll even be able to afford my own HBO subscription

imagine actually sitting there drinking 20 bottles of 2% yank piss water instead of just having 8 pints of proper beer

>two glasses gets you drunk enough to humiliate yourself
how big are your glasses?
two glasses is an average meal
you're not making any sense

I read this reddit comment too, not sure what your intentions of this post were but he's right

reckon the french have an inherent resistance to wine through thousands of years of being alcoholics

8 pints roughly translates to about 20 233ml bottle anyway tho

"fugg muh shit up"

>two glasses gets you drunk
(・ω

>Spotify
Trash

>Netflix
Garbage

qt

Lol look at all the cucks

if you have two glasses of wine you're objectively drink

Waiting while your coffee snob friends endlessly debate where to go at lunch for some 'real' coffee. It's all just hot brown caffeine, you pretentious twats.

>tripel k

my nigga

>two glasses gets you drunk enough to humiliate yourself
Imagine having a tolerance this low