International shoe thread

Post your shoes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUJyctyAqsI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you need new shoes.

True. It is starting to get cold and wet too so these are absolutely shit.

Bought these for 20€ about a year ago

I'm not wearing them at the moment.

hikkyburger style

My grandmother in Poland had her pot stolen by some fucking gopnik fuckwit. He didn't steal jewellery, just a pot with flowers on it. If you see a pot with flowers on it I will pay you $20 AUS dollars.

okay sure

cool

Nothin special.

kek

Hey I wear the same ones

What are you rascals laughing at? My choice of footwear is perfectly acceptable for the country of my current residence.

LOL

Ok, what's wrong with my trainers? What do you wear every day, mister Rockefeller?

Whats with the union jack?

LMAO

It's a popular garment in Russia. People have union jacks on their shoes, shirts, jeans, belt buckles.
Here's my union jack t shirt. I also have a pair of jeans with small metallic pins with union jacks on them but they're in the washer right now so I can't show them.

gay

That shoes is when I wore at my age 12

Just to prove that I'm not a random brit-boo here's a photo of some slag with a dude wearing a union jack shirt in the background.

it explains this guy youtube.com/watch?v=dUJyctyAqsI

Interesting, i wouldnt have thought that.
Thanks for the info Ivan :)

i'm poor

You mean the real ones? Because mine are cheap chinese clones that I bought from some armenians for 12$.

the british flag just looks nice so people put it everywhere on clothes
same with the us flag
so tired of seeing it everywhere I just find it ugly and associate it with poor people now, since it's mostly on cheap clothes

Im not laughing only marveling that despite the great distance and climate we have the same shoes

Mine are real but probably made in the same factory as yours knowing how this all works shoebrother

I mean a summer is still a summer here. You wouldn't wear winter boots at +30C, right?

In Australia the weather isnt really cold enough for winter boots unless you go into the mountains so I tend to wear those shoes all year round unless I need to dress more appropriately for work

doubt. they sell the most disgusting and low-quality shit to filthy russian subhuman pigdogs since poor uneducated russian crap won't be able to tell original and fake shoes apart. and even if he could, who cares? dirty pathetic russhit imbeciles live in poverty and have no money to buy better stuff

Yeah, they fell apart after 6 months of wearing so I had to glue the sole back on with super glue.

Those are nice boots

>the weather isnt really cold enough for winter boots

Odd then that Australia's biggest fashion contribution is fur lined winter boots

>tfw no Sup Forums bf with nice shoes and feet

Ah then they must be different these ones last about 3+ years of all year round wear.

They are more like slippers/indoor shoes - indeed until very recently it was shameful/embarrasing to go outside in them unless you were just collecting a newspaper or taking out the rubbish.

Good proof of this is the fact that they soak up water making them terrible for actual winter wear.

based germany

>air jordans

nice

Haha this was my cunning plan to see cutie int bois post their feet hahaha

bit gay

pic related: proof im not american

im lucky i have very small + dainty feet, so I can wear women's shoes like these (they only make women's shoes up to size 7/8 usually)

my comfiest shoes

They must be very comfy, because they look well used.

/CHI/

ew

learn 2 chicano

no thank you
I find chicanos off-putting

to each their own friendo. post kicks

ok

good hread

good thread
I love this shoes

I got some chucks too bro, except I went with blue

That was a stupid plan, they're al wearing shoes. Pretty much what would you expect.

>replying 4 hours later

but yeah they are comfy as fuck and water proof

I only wear boots

That is why your country is in the shitter.

FACT: Germany is Europe's most fashionable nation

mornings :^)

Good day to you

Our modern combat boots are actually breddy gud for stuff like hiking, gardening, walking doges...

Our combat boots are standard leather shoes. They are surprisingly comfortable. I have walked 80km straight while wearing full gear (40kg) with them and they didnt fuck my shit up so I guess they work

are you your room's tupapillu?

What the fuck?

your laces look very tight OP

Are you the designated boipucci or your room?

Of*

I like my laces like my boipucci

hot bitch

Nah, im the designated Sargeant of my room

OIn a single day? Quite impressive desu
Maximum I did during conscription was 30km with 30kg (but also 30-35°C weather), but no blisters and shit either

I don't have any pics of mine, but they look exactly like this other than that mine are steel toed.

This is absolutely repulsing.

Super comfy tho.

I should add that I never wear pants like that though. Skinnypants are for dumb.

you're shitposting, but the thought that someone actually wears boots like this is horrific

I'm not. I could take a pic of them with a timestamp or something if you need pr00fs.

do it

only acceptable if you're a ninja
I've seen this already twice in public. but in an area known for their hipster population so not that surprising.

K. Gimmie a minute.

I like them for the flexible soles. They're basically your only option for barefoot feeling work boots.

Dafuq is that even, just a sole with socks stitched on?